Chapter 12:

My Seoul

My Eldest brother?! O-O "Why are you back here? Aren't you suppose to be in London working? " "How come you never ever say 'Welcome Back ' or 'I missed you' you hurt my feelings." -le walks to corner, le cries- sniffs - "I thought you had to stay there for about 3-4 years. Its only been about 2." I said matter of factly. " So you do care about me!" He said abandoning his luggage, lunging towards me. Oh God NO. His hugs are the worst. Especially when he finally comes home after not seeing me for a while. He caught me before I could hide. Dang it. "I missed you so much my cute little baby!!!!!!! Look how much you've grown!" he cooed squeezing me tightly and crying like a big baby. "I haven't seen you in so long!" -more cries and runny noses from him-. After a minute or 2 of calming down he finally settled. "So hows Jiyong and everybody? " "Good." "-cries- There you go again with those blunt replies. T~T" He said in a whining tone. Sometimes I wonder if he was really the eldest. The door opened and Jiyong came in. This is even worse. "JIYONG! <3" the eldest yelled. "DONG-WOOK HYUNG! <3" the younger one exclaimed. "I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!" They both said in unison as they hug each other and cry with there noses starting to run... The end. Argh. Wonder if they and I are even related. I looked around for the kids but they were no where to be found. "Yah. Jiyong. Where's Jae and Hae?" "They're at Dara's house. We have something important this week so they're going to stay at Dara's. Her house changed a lot, the last time we went there. She wanted to see them to so." "And what is this important thing?" "It's um. .Oh Zico! How've you been?" =.= ..Aish..I went to get Dong wooks luggage but before I could even reach for it he grabbed it. "I'll Do it. Can't be making my Beautiful Princess carry things can I?" He said giving me a wink and carried  it to his room. After he came down, We talked about what have happened since he's been gone. "Oh.~~~-ah how have you and Junhyung been Doing? You guys were so cute together!" Dong-Wook said. "We Broke up." "WAE?!?!?" "You don't need to worry about it." "So Blunt." He said pouting. Ding Dong~~ "I'll get it." I said getting up. I opened the door and saw....No one? I looked down and saw a letter. To : GDragon. "Yah Ji! " "Yea? " "Seems like you got a letter." Ji looked at me for a while and grabbed the letter out of my hand. After his eyes scanned over the paper he stared back at me then back at the paper and repeated this step for a while. Then he bursted out into laughter. "They think they can just kidnap you from me? I'm G-Dragon. The Leader of The Strongest Gang/Mafia out there." He said turning his light laugh into an evil one. I widened my eyes in disbelief. How did they find out about this house? About him having a sister? I  fixed my posture immediately after realizing." Ya. Ji don't we have a surveillance camera?" I said obviously. "Oh. Yea. Thanks For reminding me!" He said pulling m into a tight bear hug."You're the best sister ever!" Dong Wook said joining in the one crushing hug. "Because I Am your only sister." "So Blunt." They both said faking a shiver. We went and looked at the film and saw that it was someone from school and it was.....