Chapter 31 :

My Seoul

It's been about a month together. Everday was filled with smiles and love. Junhyung met this new girl named Hara. She was nice, and Pretty too! But they seem to have fights alot. At least he moved on, or so I thought. The twins were mad at me when they found out. Jaemin wanted me to be with Junhyung. He said we were perfect together. Haemin was mad because I stole her 'Husband' from her. I apologized to them and then bought them some treats. They finally stopped being mad at me, and Jaemin stopped glaring at Zico now and then. These kids are a handfull. Zico and I were going to go on a date today. We were going to Seoul Zoo. I’ve never really been to a Zoo before so I was quite excited to go, especially with him. I opened my door and he was standing there with flowers in his hands, smiling. Who knew gangsters could be romantic, Especially the derpy type like him.  I was slowly falling more in love with him by the day. 

When we got there I started jumping around like a maniac. We went to see the penguins and Zico tried to imitate them. “They’re cuter than you Zico.” I said to him. He started to do aegyo but turned out to be a fail. “Am I cuter than them now?” “Yea. You are just stop the aegyo.” I said giving him a peck on the lips. He gave me a satisfied smile. Next were the Lions. “Zico. Zico look! The baby lion is yawning! Its so cute. OMG” “Baby, you’re acting like a mad woman going crazy over ever little thing. I glared at him. ”Don’t judge me.” “…mianhe.” He said making a sad face. We went through the whole Zoo looking at animals and watching the shows. When we were done it was about 7:10. It was kind of dark though. We were the last to walk out since I wanted to say bye to the staff and thanking them for working hard. I felt like someone was following us. “Zico. I think someone’s following us.” I whispered in his ear. “I feel it to.” He whispered back pulling me closer to him. “On the count of 3, run.” He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. “1..2..run.” We started to run as fast we could. We heard feet running behind us. We reached an Alley way to hide. We hid beside a Big box. We were breathing hard. I heard  footsteps getting closer and closer. I gripped onto Zico’s arm really tight. He moved his free hand and squeezed mine reassuringly. He stood up and pulled me up with him. He gave them a piercing look. I was too scared to look. “~~~~-ah. Why wont you look at me, My Beloved?” Beloved? When was the last time someone called me Beloved was when he was still arou-…. My eyes widened and I looked towards the direction the voice came from. 
_________________________________
 
 
 
 Yesh. Yesh. Cliffhanger. I will update the next chapter tomorrow. PROMISE!