Chapter 66 :

My Seoul

-Deep Bow- I'm So So So sorry for not updating. I've been busy with school. T-T Here is Chapter 66. Enjoy. I know it's short. Forgive me. 

_______________________________________________

Numbness has overcome her. The gun in her hand slipped and fell. Her body slumped down onto the cold ground. She clutched onto the ends of her shirt. Tears fell as her knuckles turn white. She hoped that this was a dream. Like the many times she thought her dreams were real but they weren't. This had to be one of them. It has to be. The pain in her leg was overshadowed by the pain in her heart. Suddenly arms came around her and pulled her up. She didn’t even bother to look who it was. She was placed onto a gurney and so were the others. She suddenly sat up.

“Jiyong. I have to be with him!”

They tried to hold her down. She pushed them all away and ran to him. She sat in the ambulance holding onto his hand.

“Ms. Kwon, you need to be healed first. Please.” The male nurse pleaded.

“I’m fine!”

She didn’t even give him a glance. He sighed.

“Ms. Kwon. I know you’re concerned but he wouldn’t want you to be hurt either.”

“Heal him first. I don’t care about me. I’ll be fine! Just make him stay alive!” She cried.

He climbed onto the truck and sat beside her. The other nurses were doing their best to save Jiyong. The male nurse got out of his seat and sat on the floor. He grabbed a few supplies. He cleaned her wound. He looked at her once in a while. She didn’t even wince. He injected anesthetic into her thigh. She was so occupied with the thought of her beloved brother she didn’t even realize what the male nurse was doing. He proceeded to pull out the bullet. He placed it onto a metal plate. He cleaned the wound once more and bandaged her thigh. ­­He got back into the seat next to her and just stared at her. She was so strong yet so fragile. He had thought that his first patient would be crying out in pain but he was wrong. His first patient was a girl who didn’t even make a slight sound or even realized what he’s done. He was truly amazed.

 

                                                              At the Hospital

 

They didn’t let her go into the operating room. She sat there biting her finger and shaking her leg. She remembered something. She pulled it out and put the ear piece into her ear and pressed play.

 

“I- I don’t know what I’ve just done. What’s wrong with me? ~~~~~…Please forgive me. Something just overcame me. I love you baby. Remeber that.”

 

“I never thought I’d become a man like this in front of you. A man with no respect or heart, a man that would let his love slip away like that. What have I done? What the have I done?! –exhale- I’m so frustrated and clueless.”

 

“I’ve been holding onto the ring the whole day today. The picture of you is still in my wallet. The smell of you is still stuck in my senses. I’m going insane. I’m even listening the guy who you said look like me. I feel so pathetic. How do I get you back?... man! I need to figure it out.”

 

She rubbed her eyes though tears were still falling. They were tired from all the crying she has done. A hand reached out and stopped her. He pulled an ear bud out

“If you keep doing that, they’ll be more tired and worn out. He’ll be okay, don’t worry.”  Her eyes widened.

She stood up and placed her arms around his neck, crying.

“You..you’re okay. You’re alive. I was…I was so-”

“Shh. It’s ok baby. I know. I made you worry.”  He hugged her tighter.

“I’m sorry.” He said, kissing the top of her head.

“For all the things I’ve done.” She just cried in his arms.

*She’s finally back in my arms*  

They sat next to each other holding hands, waiting for the light to turn green. She noticed a cast on his leg. How did he even manage to stand when she literally pulled him down to her -height? 

Soon, the light of the operating room became green. After that, Her heart stated to feel uneasy.....

_________________________________________________