Chapter 23 :

My Seoul

 

Today Zico, Junhyung, and I went to Dara Unnie house to visit the twins. They were ecstatic to see us. “Zico OPPA!” Haemin said running towards Zico as soon as he came in. “Junhyung HYUNG!” Jaemin said running towards Junhyung and jumping on him. Guess none of them misses me. T-T. “Hey guys. I miss you guys too.” I said a bit loudly so they could hear. They ignored me and kept on clinging onto either Zico or Junhyung. I thought Sandara said they missed me. Sadness. “It’s okay ~~~~-ah. They’re just tired of seeing 2ne1(women) all the time. They’re just happy they get to see men once in a while. Haha.” Dara Unnie said patting my back. “I understand. No hard feelings. They’re going to cling on me sooner or later.” I said smiling. When it was almost time to go they started hugging me and telling me what was going on at school. Jiyong transferred them to a school near Dara Unnie’s house. Before I left I read them a bed time story and they soon fell asleep. “Annyeong Unnie! I’ll try to come visit more often!” I yelled at her from the car.

In the car

“Hey. Guys. Let’s go grab some Ice-cream, yeah?” I said to them. “At midnight?” Zico said with a raised brow. “Yea. What’s wrong with that? Are you trying to tell me something?” I said giving him a questioning look. “Nooooo…..It’s just late for Ice-cream. “So!” I said slapping his arm twice. As we were bickering, the car came to a halt at an Ice-Cream store. “OMG JUNHYUNG WHY?!” Zico yelled. “YES! ASA! HAHAHAHAHAH ZICO. IN YOUR FACE!!!” I said poking him in the ribs. “I Don’t care.” He said pouting after saying it. We walked into the store and saw Infinite. Which mean Myungsoo would also be there. “Hey look L. It’s the girl who kicked you in the ba- oww.” a guy with small eyes said. I looked there way and they became quiet. We went up to the counter and ordered our flavors. “Green Tea please.” “I’ll have the Coffee one” “I’ll get the Superman.” We all waited for our Ice-cream, while infinite kept eyeing me for some reason. “Hey. Zico. They’re eyeing me for some reason.” I said nudging him. “They’re not going to do anything to you. Junhyung and THE Zico are here, protecting you from the dark forces of evil.” He said making a creepy face. “I can protect myself too, you know.” I said raising both of my brows, wrinkling my forehead a bit. We got our ice cream and sat down at a table far from them. “~~~~-ah, Let me get some of yours.” Zico said moving his head towards my cone. “Andwae. You have your own.” I said pulling it away from his face. When he was seated back in his seat, I held it infront of me. Zico head started getting bigger and closer to my ice cream. He took a big bite out of it while I was looking out the window. “Zico! No fair!” I said with a pout. “Here. You can get a bite from mine.” I took the biggest bite out of his Ice-cream. “You fatty. That was a lot!” He made an angry face. I heard Junhyung chuckled a little bit but his face became pokered again. We were bickering for almost the whole time. “Guise, stop. Your Ice-creams are going to melt.” We heard Junhyung say.  “HMPH.” We both said at the same time. When we got home we weren’t mad at each other anymore so we decided to watch a movie. After the movie we fell asleep on the couch.