Chapter 40 :

My Seoul

"The nerd is here." the Queenka said.  "...with hot guys." she mumbled a bit loud. It took her a bit to realize that there was drool on her face. "Annyeong Chinguya!" she said trying to hug me while batting her fake lashes. Her little posse was doing the same thing. I shifted away from her. She must not remember them well. They used to be nerds just like me. Well they were disguised nerds. I found out quite easily though. That was the funny thing. Not literally. They gave her a disgusted look. She put her hands on the table squeezing her together. "Excuse me Ajjumma, but would you mind leaving. We have something important to talk about. And you shouldn't do that. They might become saggy." Zelo said. I tried not to laugh in her face. Good job Zelo. Good Job. I high fived him under the table. She scoffed. "I'm not an Ajjuma Oppa. I'm a senior in highschool." she said cooing. "Are you sure?, because I'm one too. But I'm pretty sure I saw someone just like you working in the fish market the other day. And I'm not your Oppa. You're older than me by a lot of years. Maybe triple." hung open and she walked away embarrassed When she left we bursted out laughing. Zelo phone rang. "It's 10:20 I gotta get you home." he said frowning. "You know that curfew was like 3-4 years ago. I can take care of myself pretty well. Jiyong lifted the curfew last year or so, as if I came home on time anyway." I said taking a bite out of my ice-cream. "Unless you guys have someone else to see or do then I guess I'll go. But I mean who would want to see you guys." I said making a disgusted face. "Hey! Lots of girls would be happy to even be in our presence let alone Talk to us." I made and even more disgusted face. I shook my head. I tugged on Zelo's hand. "Come on. They don't want me here anymore.They probably hate me." I said in a sad tone. "W-We were just playing ~~~~~. We're sorry we hurt your feelings..." Yongguk said. Water was b in my eyes. They all felt guilty and lowered there heads. I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore. "Ahahaha!!" they looked up shocked. "That's not funny ~~~~~~!" Daehyun said. I saw a tear come out of his eye. "I'm sorry Oppa! I wont do it again." I said hugging him. He was still crying. "I don't want my dongsaeng -Hiccup- to hate me or cry because of me." I soothed his back. He stopped crying. "Can we go to the park we always go to?" he said looking at me in the eye. "Of Course!" I said. Everyone got up and we walked there. I ran to one of the swings and like always Daehyun Oppa pushed me. Zelo was on the other one. "Yongguk Hyung! Push me please?" he said with aegyo. Yongguk gave in and came over with a sigh. I loved swings. This was how Daehyun bribed me to call him Oppa. He was always the one who pushed me when we were young. He stopped pushing me because I didn't agree to call him Oppa. Because of my lack of long legs I couldn't swing myself well. I finally grew tired of swinging myself and agreed to call him Oppa. Of course everyone said it was unfair. Especially Jiyong. Daehyun was estatic. He loved it when I called him Oppa  i was always on the swing so Oppa just stuck till now  Oppa push harder! We must win!" I yelled. Zelo and I was having our usual race on the swings. "Zelo/~~~~ I'm tired..." they said in unison. "Hyung we can't quit now!" "If we don't win,  I'm not calling you Oppa anymore!" he quickly pushed harder. "5 seconds left!" Youngjae yelled. I was higher then Zelo by -This- much."4....3...2...1! And the winner is...." "~~~~~ and Daehyun!!" I jumped off the swing. Me and Daehyun were having a victory dance. I grabbed Zelo's hand and made him dance too, while Daehyun was doing it to Yongguk. "Good Job Daehyun Oppa!" I said giving him a highfive. We were now walking towards  food stall. "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Kim!  Can I get 3 servings of Bulgogi?" "Omo! ~~~~~-ah! You've haven't been here for a while now. You've grown alot prettier. Eat whatever you like, it's on me." she said smiling. "What about us?" they said more like whined. "You guys too!" she said handing each one of us a bowl. "Kamshamnida!~" we said in unison. "Mata!" I said now eating the fish cakes. We got full and said bye to Mrs.Kim. "Come by often!" she yelled. "Ne~!" we stopped by a strength machine. Yongguk had the highest score. "It wasn't even that hard of a punch." he said smirking. We were like "eyyy". We were halfway to my house but we ran into some people. 

_________

 

^-^ Thankyou for commenting!