I am somebody part 2

Lambo's assemblage

 

So where are we? Ohh right.


"Amber?!" They both said in unison. Eyes widen and mouth hung open.


"Mom, Dad. Hi."

"Dont hi us, young lady. Who is that girl?! Why are you making out in the living room? You should have done that in your room." My dad said and winked at me while my mom nudge at him.

"What?" He asked mom but mom just glared at him making him shut up.


"Amber you got a lot of explaining to do and who is this girl with you." My mom said. Well you see I guess I got my dorky genes from my dad and my mom is serious all the time. I really wonder why she married my dad.


"Mom I...She..." I dont know where to start. You know its really awkward if your parents caught you red handed. You know what Im saying? Right? Right?

"I am Krystal Jung, ma'am, sir. I am Amber's girlfriend." Krystal said politely and bowed 90 degrees to my parents.


"Amber's what?! The kid didnt have a social life. What more a girlfriend?! You got to be kidding me. Did this kid blackmailed you?! How come she got a pretty girlfriend?!" My dad said. Obviously overreacting. -___- am I not that attractive?! My mom just glared at him. 


"So Krystal sorry for the actions of my husband and daughter. Why dont we talk about this over dinner. And please call me Auntie. If you are Amber's girlfriend treat us as your own family." My mom seemed to be cool with it. What the? She accepted her that instant? 

"Thank you ma-I mean Auntie. I really went here to meet you. I want to invite you for dinner with my family. They want to meet you as soon as possible."


"Oh. Is that so? Sure. Lets talk about it later okay? I am going to leave you first. I'll just cook something for dinner." My mom said but

"Can I help?" Krystal said 


"O-okay. If you want to." My mom said leaving me with my dad.


"Hey kiddo. Where did you get that girl?" He said with his brow raised.


"We met a school Dad. That girl has a name you know."


"She is pretty. So when did she became your girlfriend?"


"A while ago?"


"A while ago?! Are you kidding me?! And you already making out here in our house?" He shouted 


"Dad dont shout. Keep it low okay. Yes and yes. I am not kidding you tho. I was surprised as you. Things happened so fast and poof we are together."


"How long have you know each other?"


"I knew her since my first week at school. She is the campus princess. I doubt she knows my existence not before she asked me out."

 

"She asked you out?! Damn. Such a lucky bastard." My dad said. The heck. Even my dad doubts me.


"Yah! Whats with you all?! I know I am lucky you know but it doesnt mean I am unattractive."


"Okay okay. Chill kiddo. I am just surprise. Look. You got a pretty girlfriend not to mention y and your mom obviously likes her."


"I know right but dad you are okay I am gay? You know having a girlfriend?"


"Hahahahaha I dont even mind if you marry her. She is a nice girl dont let her slip. One in a million as they say."


"Thanks dad." 


"No problem but make sure you do your things in your room. Lock your door and plus abstinence when we are around Dont exhaust her. Hahahahahahahaha" 

 

 

So thats the day in our house went like. My family including Jackie of course, love Krystal a lot. They even love her more than me you know. I think they even want to kick me out the house if Krystal is not with me. So yeah. Everything went well. As for the Jungs, we scheduled a dinner with them. Crazy but it seems like we were already planning for our marriage. Krystal got a nice family. Everything is okay except for her scary sister who seems wanting to kill me or torture me judging by the looks she is giving me. She sending me deathly glares all throughout the dinner. She ACCIDENTALLY stomped on my foot, spill her drink on my pants and many more. Thank God I made it alive.

 


8 years later

 

"Eunyoungie dont eat that!!!!" I screamed as I saw my daughter putting rocks on . Damn. I dont expect being a parent is exhausting. This is supposed to be my day off and I chose to give the nanny a day off. I want to spend my time with my family. I hardly see the most important girls of my life.

 

"Amber!!!! Where are you?!!" Ohh that will be my wife. As you I 


"Amber!!! Do you hear me?!! Are you deaf?!!" Pretty much whipped. Hehe


"I am here at the backyard. Wae? Do you need help?" I shouted back. I carried our daughter with me and see my wife doing inside the house.


"Who is the girl?!" She said and made me puzzled


"What girl?" I asked her as I put down Eunyoung in her crib

 

"The girl you are with yesterday! I smelled a woman's perfume in your polo. Dont you dare lie to me Josephine. I am telling you. You will regret it."

 

"Ahh that will be Amy-"

 

"Amy?! Is that her name? How long? Since when?!"


"What are you saying? Since when what?"


"Since when you are cheating on me!? Am I not enough for you? Are you tired of me?! Am I too fat? Is it because-" I shut her with a kiss. So you see my princess grown more possessive and sensitive because she is pregnant. Oh yeah pregnant with our second child. 


"Heyy I will never cheat on you okay. I love you so much for me to do that. Amy is an old friend of mine and we kinda bumped into each other and she hugged me. I didnt hug her back cause I dont want to hug anyone other than you and my other princess."


"But I am ugly now. You see, it will come to the point you will get tired of me. My rantings and violence will tire you."


"I wont okay. I, Amber Liu, will love you Krystal Liu for the longest time possible." I said and kissed her again.


"Yah! Stop with the kissing our daughter can see you!" She said with a blush on her face. Aigooo my wife is really cute when shy. Hihi


"Okay okay. Do you still remember our first encounter?"


"Not everything why?"


"That is the luckiest day of my life."


"Wae?"

 

"Because that will be the start of me being a somebody to the girl I like since week one of the school day. Also the start of my forever with you. I love you Krys. Arrasso? I love love you!!!"

 

 



---

Alright. This is a lame one. I tried. Sorry for the errors here okay. I dont do editing. So yeah. Hope you like this one. 

 

 

 

Juan