You, me and her

Lambo's assemblage

It was a wonderful night. It made me feel alive. The way you ran your fingers in my skin, your kisses that were so gentle. I cant get enough of you. I was still in a dazed when you started moving. You were still half asleep when you ask me.

"What time is it?"


"6:30" i answered shortly and run my fingers in your messed up hair. You are still beautiful no matter what.


"I need to go." You said. You collected your clothes and started to pull up your pants when I hugged you from behind.


"Can you stay? Please just a little bit longer. I missed you. I havent seen you for days."


"You know I cant."


"Please. Just this time. I just want to have breakfast with you." You looked at me and seems like to weigh the situation.


"Fine. But I should leave by 8."


"Okay! I love you!"

 

I started to cook breakfast for both us while you take a bath. know you are not fond of eating rice so I just prepared some waffles and bacon.


"Coffee?"


"Yes please." You got your ipad and seemed to be checking something about work. You looked beautiful as ever. Being serious and everything. You even have your eyeglasses on that added in the yness. I cant believe that I have you now.


"So how's work?"


"Just the usual. I needed to close the deal of the japanese investors. They will help a lot. How about you? How are you?"


"I am graduating this year. Probably I am leaving and live in Korea." I looked at you. Hoping that you will have a pained reaction but I got none. Is it really physical? The things we shared? But I swear I felt something.


"Oh. Goodluck then. I know you'll be successful." You said but you didnt took off your eyes on your ipad. I stood up and sit in your lap. I held your chin and


"What are you do-" I kissed you. Along with that kiss is everything I want to say to you. Asked me not to leave. Asked me to be with you. Want me to be with you just like I do. I broke the kiss and looked at you as I said.


"I love you." But you didnt do anything, you just looked at me with a straight face. You wiped mouth and I know you already want to leave.


"I need to leave." You said. Got up and gathered your things.


"When will I see you?"


"I dont know."


"I want to see you. Please let me." I said or more like I begged.


"I really dont know. I have things to do."


"You got things to do? How long are we going to do this? Tell me."


"I dont know."


"Is that the only thing that you can say?! You dont know?! You are ing me and leaving the other day!" Now I burst. I am so desperate. I want you why cant I have you.

 

"Lets just stop this if thats what you want to implied. You are already hurting. Dont hurt yourself more." You turned your back but I spin you around. Facing me. I dont what I feel right now. Mixed pain anger and sadness. 


"Is that the best you can say? Stop this? I love you! You know that! Do something!"


"I-I cant, you know I cant."


"What am I to you?"


"I dont know."


"You dont know or you dont want me to know? Am I just here cause she cant satisfy you? Cause I better? Tell me cause I dont know where to place myself."


"Krys Im sorry."


"No Am. I am sorry. Just go. I dont any right. Im just the other girl. I dont own you."


"Im sorry. Lets just stop this. Im sorry."

 

"No! Lets stay this way. I wont asked for anything anymore. This is enough just dont leave me. I love you."


"Krys-"


"Just go. I bet she's already looking for you. Just see me when you can."


"Krys dont do this."


"No, Am. Its really ok. Just go. Unnie is expecting you. Go home to her. I know she misses you a lot. She knows that your flight is this morning right?" You nodded and walk your way out of my house. I dont have the right to demand. To ask for more. It hurts but I want you. I know its wrong but I want to have you even for a limited time. If sharing you with her is the only way for you to notice me, I wont mind. Besides. Im just the other girl and I just hope she wont know cause that once she did it means the end of my dream too.



What the hell?! Hahahahaha I wrote something nonsense again. Hahahahahaha

 

 

Heyoooo. Im pogi right? (Pogi is handsome) not cute Im pogi. Say yes guys. Boost my self esteem up.

 


Yoh yoh. Guys please do comment in my works cause I dont know whether to continue this or not. I need response you know hahahahahaha so yeah. Comments please.