Gf day

Lambo's assemblage

Today is my rest day. Meaning gf day. Hahahahahaha finally after a week long work I can spend my time with my princess. I was really in a good mood knowing that we could finally have a quality time together. Me being an engineer and her being a doctor. I miss her a lot. Like a looooooootttt. 


I drove my way to her house but stopped in her favorite to get some egg tarts for her. I know how much she likes them. Omo. I am really excited to see my pretty girlfriend. I bet she looks hot as hell with her morning hair. Ayeeeeee.


Finally I arrived at their house. I want her to open the door for me. Really cant waittttttt.


*ding dong*


Here it is. Omo!!!!!! My Soojungie. Cant wait. Someone opened the door but I cant see anyone. Eh? Their door turned automatic? I decided to just enter when somebody


"Hey! Watch it. Somebody is here!" I was startled with the voice and turned my head left and right. I see no one so I just shrugged it.


"Down here!" I looked down and saw a little boy with a frown. What is he doing here? When did Soojung got someone here.

 

"Yoogeun! Who is at the door?" I heard my princess yelled. I guess she is at the kitchen.


"Nothing yeobo! Just an llama faced ahjussi trying to sneak in." 

 

Wait? Did he just called my princess yeobo?! And me an llama faced ahjussi?!!!!

 

"Yah! Who are you calling ahjussi?! Watch your tongue kid! Who are you?!"


"Who am I?! Im just the boyfriend of the girl living here."

 

"Boyfriend?! Excuse me midget. She is my girlfriend and dont you dare call me llama faced or ahjussi! I am not that old!"


"Well for me you are old. Dont you lie cause I know she is going to marry me and there is no way she's yours cause she isnt going to like a llama faced guy like you!"


Aishhh this brat is getting on my nerves.


"Hey Yoogeun what are- Hey Am. You are early. Whats up?"


Whats up? Did she just forgot thats it our day today? Because of this brat?!


"Its my rest day remember? I thought you wanted to spend it with me." I looked at her I guess she did really forgot. *sigh*

 

"Oh my. I am sorry it slipped off my mind. You know I have been busy lately. Why dont you come in first? I prepared breakfast." 

"You know this ahjussi, yeobo?" The brat asked my Soojung


"Ahh of course. She is Amber. Amber meet Yoogeun. Yoogeun meet Amber be kind to him okay? She's your unnie too." The brat seemed confused and not amuse by our skinships. She held my hand and I can feel that the brat is glaring at me. Thats for you, kiddo!

 

We started eating. Soojung is placing the food on my plate and I can feel giddy inside because of her sweetness. Yieeee. Why so sweet?

 

"Yeobo, can you please feed me?" The brat suddenly said. Aishhhh. Stupid kid. Asking someone to feed him.


"Aigooo. Here it is. Say AAAA" I was surprised to see Soojung spooned a food for the brat. I saw the kid smirked at me telling me he scored.

 

"Eheeem."


"You need water Am? Are you ok?"


"Uhh yeah. Soojung I wonder if we should go out today, you know. I miss going on a date with you."


"About that. Can we go at the zoo? I was asked to take care of Yoogeun. Can we babe?" Aigooo. How am I going to resist my beautiful girl?

 

"Of course we can!" I said and smiled at her dorkily.


"Yehey! We are going to the zoo!" Oh right. The midget is here with us. How come I forgot abou that.

 

---


So yeahh we went into the zoo like as planned. Now Im feeling like a third wheel here. Soojung is dragged by the brat all around the place while me carrying all their stuff. Is this how I am going to spend my supposed to be gf day? 

 

"Come on yeobo. Lets go see the llama." I went together with them and Soojung approached me while the brat is still enjoying looking at the llamas


"Hey babe. Sorry." She smiled at me apologetically


"Why?"


"You know it supposed to be our day but I guess I messed it up."


"No you dont. Everything is perfect as long as Im with you." She punched me playfully but blushed because of what I said.


"Sweet talker."


"Nahh. Im just saying the truth." I was about to close the gap but I guess this isnt really my lucky day.


"Yeobo!  Lets go see the tigers!" The brat yelled. I am now fuming. Mad. Because of this brat. 


We walked some more and Soojung said she needs to go to the restroom.


"Hey Ahjussi!"


"What?!"


"Is my yeobo really your girlfriend?


"And if yes. What will you do?"

"Imma kick your when I see her cry because of you!" Did he just accepted me as Krystal girlfriend?


"Huh?"


"Dont be too confident. For now she's yours but when I grow up I will take her away from you. Remember that." He said to me and grabbed Soojung's hand as soon as he saw her.

 

---

The monster kid finally got tired of the day. I carried him while my other hand is holding my girl's hand.


"Im really sorry, Am."


"Yah! Stop saying sorry. As a matter of fact I had fun."

"You did? You know I like going out you like this."


"Why?"


"You know. You and me and our children. Maybe it will be more fun that way." She said looking forward. I guess my gf thinks of me as a permanent part of her life.


"It will. I cant wait for that time." She kissed me in the cheek and we walk hand in hand to my car.

 

I guess it still ended up well. The supposed to be US day.


---



Hi guys huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. I kinda rush this one so yeah. If I disappointed you well I am not sorry hahahahahahahahahahaha I always do what I want. 

 

To my awesome friend. Well here it is. Hope you dont hate it. I dont care if you dont like this but just dont hate it or me.

 

Once again I am sleepy. So byeeeeeeeee