Situation

Lambo's assemblage

"Did you really think I wanted this?! Answer me!!!" The younger girl yelled at her sister making her flinched a bit but she knows better. She wont back down. This is for her own good. She though to herself. 


"..." Though she wanted to contradict those words but she knows this isn't in the right position to talk. To encourage her. She knows how stubborn her little sister just like her. 


"Soojung you need to understand-"


"No unnie!!! It is you who don't understand. I mean at all. You don't know what I am feeling. You wont know cause you never experienced this thing. Just go I don't need you here. I can manage. Why are you here anyways?"

 

"I am your sister for goodness sake. Of course I want to be here for you knowing your situation. I know its not easy but please listen to me. This is not good for you okay."

 

"Who are you tell me whats good and whats not?!" It angers the younger girl more. She doesn't care about anything. Even her sister words. She doesn't care. All she knows is what she feels at the moment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Im home!" They heard the familiar voice at the door. The androgynous girl looked at the two woman who seemed to be arguing.

 


"Woah. What happen here?"

 


"Yah! Its your fault dorkface!!!! You made her pregnant! If she's not she wont be craving for too much mangoes! I said that it is not good to have too much but she wont listen to me!!!" The older Jung just shot her a glare after that speech.

 

"Amberrrrrrr. I want mangoes. Please. Baby wants mangoes." That made chuckled her wife. She's been in her first trimester so cravings are expected. She cant help but to be in awe on how cute her wife is.

 

"Okay baby. Good that I bought you some. Here." She gave the mangoes to her wife who is now smiling widely.

 

"Thank you Ambaby!!!! You really love us a lot." Krystal hugged Amber so tight almost forgetting that there is also someone in the room.

 

"Yah!!!! Amber stop spoiling Soojung! The doctor said too much is not good for her!" Jessica yelled at Amber causing her to shiver. Trust me Jungs can make you pee in your pants.

 

"I know Jess but I'll make sure she wont have too much okay? You can rest now. I am sure you are tired. I can take it from here. Good night Jess and thanks for today." She said to Jess who is still contemplating whether to sleep or not.

 

"Its nothing besides she's my sister. Just dont make her have too much okay? I'll go rest now. You two rest after you are done." With that Jessica left them.

 

Amber just cant help to watch Krystal ravishing the mangoes she brought. She really like to watch her do everything. All those simple things she does is just too cute to miss. 

 


Now she was thinking. What did she do to have all of these?