For a month

Lambo's assemblage

"Seriously Krys, what are we?" The tomboy asked the other girl after their make out session. Heck. She knows that if she didnt stop they are going to have .


"I dont know. What do you want?" The younger girl said. As if nothing happen.


"I want you. You know that. I dont know why dont you want us to get us back together. You kiss me, we make out and god only knows what will happen next if I didnt stop." The tomboy said. She loves the girl so much that she gave her freedom. 


"Amber I dont want to be unfair with you. I know I am hurting you. Just find someone else. Explore and dont settle for me."


"But you know I cant. I love you Krys. More than you'll ever know but I dont want to hold you back." Amber said and hanging her head low. She is on the verge of crying but she cant let Krystal see it. Not now. Not never. 


"But I doubt I still feel the same way as you. I-"

 

"Do you still love me?" Amber said still not looking at her. She knows what the answer to her question but she rather hear it from Krystal. She wants to kill every last hope possible. 


"I love you but..."


"I am just asking you if you still love me. Krys I dont want to play with you."


"Amber I dont know if you can call this selfishness but I think I dont want any responsibilities for a while. Work and you. I just cant handle it anymore."


"Can we work this out? You know I can adjust. I'll be flexible. Just be my girlfriend again."


"Amber-"


"Please Krys just for a month. I'll soon leave as soon as I gave you every last drop of my love. I'll be out of your life forever. Please."


"Am I dont want to keep you. Honestly, I dont even think of you during weekdays. You just come in my mind during weekends." And that hit Amber. Its just not the same. She is so pathetic. Here she is begging for nothing. 


"But I still want you to be my girlfriend Krys."


"Amber is just because of the label?" Krystal asked and this time Amber just looked at her. Breathing deep before speaking.


"It is not just because of that. What label are you saying anyways? You never announced us being in a relationship. I just want the idea of having you as mine. Just for a month. Please. Little by little until I felt  nothing. Just this time and I'll be gone." Amber said. is hurting from holding back her tears.


"I still dont get you. I am not even worth it. What do you see in me?"

 

"I dont know but you made my heart skip a beat. I love being with you despite of pain. Nothing else matter as long as I got you."

 

"You are stupid."

 

"If loving you is what you called stupidity then I am willing to be stupid instead of being smart and  regretting that I never love you enough and gave you my all. I love you okay? Just bear with this. For a month and this is soon to be over." Amber went to hug Krystal. She just want this moment to last. Deep inside she is weeping for how pathetic she became for the sake of ed up concept called love.