I am just nobody

Lambo's assemblage

I was so damn nervous today. You know why?! Imma date the campus princess of our school. How did I manage to do that? Well. Just consider me as one hella type of guy I mean girl cause i am really not a guy actually.


The name is Amber Liu. I am a transferee from LA. My parents were transferred here and of course I need to go with them. Its already my fourth month and the luckiest yet unluckiest day of my school life happen.


Flashback


"Have you heard? Krystal turned down 99th guy who asked her out." I heard one of my classmate said. Who's Krystal? The campus princess. Yeahhh. She is gorgeous but cold as north pole and south pole combined. 


"Duhh? Isnt the old news?" Another girl said 

"Noooo. This time its different you know. The guy who she turned down is Choi Minho! You know the captain of the soccer team. I dont know whats wrong with her. Cause you he is one of the hottest guy here. Arghhh."


"Get used to it. Besides its not a surprise. I'll be more surprise if she say yes to someone." The professor came in and everyone settled on their own seats. While me? Well I am not gonna lie. I like Krystal Jung. Why? Cause she is also perfect. Too bad she wont ever notice me. Hello I am a nobody in class. Sometimes I wonder if someone here knows that I exist. So yeah my dream will stay as a dream.

 

The bell rang indicating the end of the classes. Finally! Imma go home and play with my computer.

 

"Hey you!" I heard someone yelled at my back. I continue walking knowing that it wasnt me she's calling. Yeah she's a girl.


"Hey! Dork stop walking!" A very commanding tone that made me looked back. Oh gosh. Krystal is calling me?


"Me?" I asked her. I pointed at myself looked at my sides and I guess she's really calling me. She walked her way towards me and started to speak again.


"Want to go out with me?" I was still in a daze. Is she asking me out?


"Go out with you?"


"Yes. Are you stupid? So do you want to?" She said with her bored face on. Is she really serious?


"Hey! Say something." She woke me up in my trance and I nodded my head vigorously. tttt. Krystal Jung just asked me out!!!!!! Yey!!!!!

 

"Good. Sat 4 pm. Meet me at the mall. Dont be late." With that she left me dumbfounded. I still cant believe that she just asked me out. I felt glares at me. Oh shiiiittt. Everyone is looking. The guys are giving me deathly stares and the girls well gossiping. Right I get it. Nobody was asked by Krystal Jung on a date. Who wont be surprised right? .000001% chance that she will notice me what more asking me out right? Right?

 

End of Flashback

The days before are so called date. I felt like every guy I bumped into will kill meLike literally. You know if killing is not a crime. I swear they already planned my death. I am already noticed by everyone but not in a good way. Noticed because of the desire of killing me.

So yeah. Now its saturday and supposed to be my date with Krystal. Its only 2 pm but being so excited I decided to prepare early. My parents are out and my sister is being a lazy bum in the couch.


"Woah Am. Did you just bathe your cologne?" She said while holding her nose.


"No. I only put a little."

 

"A little?! Damn. It smells like you used it as your water. By the way where are you heading?"


"On a date." 

 

"On a what?! Hahahahaha are you kidding me? Hahahahahahaha" she laughed her off and was now rolling in the floor holding her stomach.


"Yah!!!! Is it that impossible for me to have a date. Are you really my sister?!"


"Ohh. Hahaha. Sorry. Well I just dont expect you to you know have a date. Who is the unlucky I mean the lucky girl? Or is it a boy?" She said as she was wiping her tears


"Krystal Jung." Her jaw dropped and looked at me eyes widened.

 

"You mean the campus hottie. That Jung? The one who turned down every guy in the school."


"Yup! She asked me out."


"No wayyy."


"Yes way sis. Believe it or not."


"Am are you drugged or something? Are you sure you are sane?" She examined my face and poke my head.


"Yah! You are ruining my hairstyle. Am I that really unattractive for you? Gosh sis just this time be supportive ok?"


"Fine fine. Just tell me the story of your so called date. Have a good day." Time flies so yeah. Its already quarter to 4. Its only 10 minutes away so I dont worry much.


I arrived 3 minutes before and I was expecting she isnt here yet. You know, girls and their preparation but no I was wrong she is already sitting in a bench near the entrance.


"H-Hi." I said and flashed a nervous smile. She gave me a look and got up.


"Sooo, do you want to watch movie?" I asked her.


"Can we check the stores first?" She asked me I just nodded as a response.

 

2 hours later


My ghadddd. Is this what she calls date?!! Ahhhhhh. Cause it seems she just asked me to be her servant for this day. We gone through every botique that caught her eyes and I swear she is a shopping freak. When is she going to wear these anyways? Ughhhh. My feet hurt. 


"Uhhm Krystal, can we sit down for a while?" She looked at me and just nodded. Phew. I thought we will continue her shopping spree.


"Are you tired?" She asked me.

"A little. How about you?"


"Not yet."


"Not yet?!" Oops. I regret what I said and she looked at me and chuckled.


"Yeah. You are so tired right? Sorry. I know I asked you out but just ended up accompanying me in my shopping." She smiled. Its unusual. She feels so warm.


"Its okay." I let out my nervous laugh.


"So do you want to eat?" She smiled at me and I nodded. She dragged me into an italian restaurant. Well I allow her to order. I really dont know what to eat. I don go out a lot you know plus Im new in this place. Not long after our orders arrive and we started to eat. I take my first bite and I was surprise to taste something really delicious.


"Delicious isnt it?" She asked and again smiling. Is this really the Krystal Jung in school? She's kinda different.


"Yeah. Do you go here often?"


"Yes but only with my sister." We talked some more and proceed to shopping again. Unlike a while ago we are much comfortable now. Talking about things. She asking me if I find the clothes good on her. Well everything looks great on her actually. I swear even if she wears a rag she'll be fab.


Its already 8 pm and I know I need her to gave a ride home. I was still puzzled why she asked me out. You know why me of all people? I am not popular nor that handsome. I am not even a guy.

 

"Thanks for this day Am." She said as soon as we arrived at their house. She is preparing to get inside when I stopped her.


"Hey Krystal."


"What?"


"Why?"


"Why me?"


"Cause I like you." She...she likes me?


"You like me?"


"Yes and I enjoyed everything today. I hope we can do it again next time." I was still on my cant believe moment when I felt a soft lips on my cheeks. Did she just kissed me?


"Bye Am. Drive safely ok? Thanks again." With that she left. While me. Im stunned. Yeah definitely.


She likes me.


She kissed me.

 

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Krystal Jung likes me and she wants to go out with me again!!!!!!!!!

 

I was doing my crazy dance in front of their house not caring if someone will see me.

 


I am a nobody but to Krystal Jung I am somebody!!!!!! She likes me!!!!!!! She likes me too!!!!!!!

 




This is the result of my pure nonsense thinking. Well sorry guys. A very lame one. Here's the thing. I really should do a pattern for the sequence of the one shots. Dont you think? Well. Imma fly. 

 

 

Heyyyyyy guys. I am not a byun. Well not totally maybe just a little. So expect my forever failed . Dont expect from me too much. I am not a good author. I know. I definitely know that. 

 


Too much talk. Alright. I know you are not going to miss me. So yeahhh bye. Thanks for subscribing. To those who comment every update. Well let me kiss you guys. 😘😘😘😘😘

There and a power hug from me. *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug*