I like you

Lambo's assemblage

"Liu!" I called her name once I saw her in the ground loitering.


"What do you need Jung?" She looked at me quite irritated. Whats wrong with she seems not in the mood everytime she sees me.


"Students are not allowed to loiter during class hours." I said authoritively

"Then what are you doing here?" She looked at me and smirk. The heck she caught me there.


"The law applied to all, Jung. Othewise applied to none. You got it?" She left me dumbfounded. Grrrr. I will get you someday Liu.


---


"Oh Krys. Whats with the bad mood?" My friend Jiyoung asked me.


"Ughh. That Liu. She's getting into my nerves."

"Wae? What happen?"


"I caught her loitering during class hours but she just ughhh. I am so dont wanna talk about it."


"Know what Krys, I think Amber likes you." I looked at her and see if she's joking or whatever but she got a serious look on her face.


"What made you say that?"


"Just look at this, Amber doesnt talk to anyone. She never show any expression and keeps her poker face all the time."


"So?"


"Gosh Krys. I cant believe you. Dont you get it? She talks to you and she teases you. She just broke her usual routine!" I think deeply. She's right but no. This cant be. Maybe she just loves to tease me but is it possible for her to like me?


"Deep thoughts are we? So, now do I make sense?"


"No. There's no way Amber likes me."


"Suit yourself but Amber is not that bad you know. She's smart, handsome and beautiful at the same time. Dont you like her too?"


"Me? Liking Am-"


"You liking who Jung?" Suddenly the husky voice that just made me tensed.


"Its none of your business Liu." I said coldly. She walks her way towards me. Closing our gap into a centimeter.


"Really? Or you are about to say you like me?" Her breath brushes off my face. I can feel my face heating up.


"Yah! I will never ever like you Liu. Dont be so full of yourself!" I pushed her away from me and turned my back.

 

"Yeah sure. Then why are you blushing? Aigoo. Ice Princess Jung is shy? Hahahahahahaha" she laugh her off.


"Arghhh. I hate you Liu!" I walked out the cafeteria ignoring all the stares of my fellow schoolmates.


"I love you too Jung!" She yelled at me.


Thump

Thump

Thump


She loves me? 


The day ended but I still dont get it out of my head, the last thing she said. She loves me too? I mean do I love her or I like her? Sure she is a dork but Jiyoung is right she is smart and handsome. Wait. What am I thinking? There is no way I am going to like that Liu.


"Hey Ms. Beautiful. Do you want to have fun?" A guy blocked my way.

"I dont." I said coldly and continue walking.


"Heyyy. Not so fast. Come on. I am sure you are going to like it." He grabbed my arm and spun me around.


"Are you deaf? She said she doesnt want to." That voice. Dont tell me?


"And who are you? Go away skinny boy. This girl is mine." The guy said angrily. His gripped tightens and I flinched because of pain.


"I am her boyfriend." She said. What boyfriend is she saying?


"Hahahahaha. Are you crazy? This girl is yours?" I looked at Amber and she still has her poker face on.


"Know what, the one who is crazy here is you."


"What did you say?" I think she just angered the man even more.


"You.Are.Crazy." She said and stressing every word. The man let go of me and she is about to punch Amber when


"Argh! You little !"The man groaned in pain when he received Amber's kick. With that Amber left and I was dumbfounded. Did she just protect me?


I went home puzzled with her actions. Tomorrow is an another day. Should I ask her why did she do that? Should I thank her?


---
I havent seen her for a week. I wonder where she is when I heard the commotion in the cafeteria.


"Bro. Did you hear the news?"


"What news?"


"Amber is going to transfer school."


"Bwoh? Why? She's got no problem in school."


I-I dont know what to say. Did she get into a fight? Whats wrong with her? Why am I thinking of her anyways? Its not like its my lost if she leave. Psh. I was on my way to the rooftop when I miss and slip. I was ready to hit the floor when I felt soft hands supporting me.


"Watch your steps." The familiar husky voice who put my head into a mess.


"T-thank you." I hung my head low. I heard her chuckled.


"Wae?" I asked sternly


"I dont know that you are really cute when saying you are thankful."


"I am what?"


"You are cute." She looked me in the eyes but I broke the eye contact.


"Uhhh. Imma head first. Be careful." She said she is ready to leave when I stopped her.

 

"Is it true?" I asked her


"What true?"


"You are going to transfer."


"Yeah."


"Why?"


"My parents got transferred so yeah I should transfer too."

 

"Why did you save me?" I asked suddenly. I looked at her and she seemed confused

 

"You know on the way home."

 

"Ahh that. Cause I like you." She bluntly said. 

"Y-you what?"


"I like you." She said it again. 


"W-why me?"


"Why not you?"


"..."


"You dont need to say anything. Besides Im leaving." With that she left me again. Im still in the trance. Amber Liu likes me. Jiyoung is right. Why do she needs to say that now? She's leaving. Why Im feeling this way? Is it possible that I like her too?

 


---




This one is really nonsense dont you think? Oh yeah. I dunno what to do. So I updated. So yeah. Sorry for disappointing my awesome subscribers and readers. Do you want to request anything? Sure you can request but no please. I dunno how to write those kind of things hahahaha. 

 

Too many things to say, imma leave. So see you next update. Comments. I need comments please. Inspire me guys. Please..............

 


Call me JUAN.