I wanted you

Lambo's assemblage

I was strolling in the park where we usually hang out. I just love how to see her smiles. The way she made me laugh with her stupid jokes and gestures. I am just waiting for her a little bit more. Its been so long since we have done this. I wont lie. I really miss her. The forky llam who tried every stupid stunt just to make me say yes. Of course she got me. She got all of me the same as I got all of her. There is not a single day that she wont spoil me. 


*1 message received*


From: llamaber ❤️

Heyooo. Traffic jam. Are you there already? If yes wait a little more arrasso? I wasnt expecting to be stuck here. See you in a bit. 😊😊😊


I decided not to reply. Its no use anyways. Im sure the llama is doing everything just to get here. I am really glad I met that llama in class. She treats me like a real princess. Been pampering me around more than my real parents. A perfect partner that anyone can wish for.


After 30 minutes, I sat in a bench, watching little children playing when suddenly I heard the llama called me which made me smile. The husky voice that was been my comfort since our first year in the university.


"Krys! Sorry if I got stuck in the traffic. Did you wait long?" 


"Not really, I was... Am you got someone with you?" As I turned my back and answered I saw her with someone. Someone I never met before. I was confused as hell of who is the girl she's with. Too many thoughts going on in my mind. Those thoughts made my heart ache.


"Ohh yeah. This is Suzy. Suzy this is Krys my bestfriend. Krys this is Suzy my girlfriend." That... Is something I dont know how to react with. The girl flashed a sweet smile at me. She seems to be bubbly and I think she really like the llama a lot judging from her stares. The llama on the other hand seems to be in love too. So now I am the great third wheel. Two so in love couples while I am here to watch there sweetness.


I was trailing behind. I am just looking at them. How come I let her slip off my grip. I was used to be the one she is looking at so dearly. The one she is holding hands with but now everything seems to be different. I was here. Just looking what I lost. Someone who made me the happiest but chose to give me a break because she doesnt want to hold me back.

I felt jealous and envious. How proudly that girl can hold the llama's hand in public. For not being afraid of the judgement of all people around them. For getting so in love and lost in their own world. For having the llama as hers now. For not having the only one in Amber's eyes.

There is only thing that I can say, if I can just turn back time i shouldnt have let her go but I guess I am just a little too late for regrets. Its been my fault anyways. I wanted this but at the same I wanted her but I cant have her anymore.

 

---