Day 1

Lambo's assemblage

Part two of After Party. Why did I make this one? Ohhh I am in a mood so called non sense thinking resurfacing. Bear with me guys. Hahahahaha I am weird/crazy/lazy/not byun author after all. 



 

The next day seemed to be pretty normal though she didnt sleep well last night. Thinking about the sudden confession and relationship. Did it really happen or is it really serious? She is now the girlfriend of the ace player of the basketball team, Amber Liu. 


"Thats all for today class. You may go." The professor said. So she's been in her trance that she didnt even notice the time. She is now preparing to leave when her classmate/bestfriend approach her.


"So how's the game?" She was startled a bit. Who wouldnt? There she is in deep thought about the stupid player who just asked more like forced her to be her girlfriend.


"Nothing much. They just won." She said emotionless but deep inside she just dont want to talk about anything related to that Amber.


"Jinjja?! So they held a party? Did they invite you? Omo. Have you seen Amber Liu?" She was stopped by the name said by her friend. 


"Y-yeah they did. Last night." She said almost a whisper. She really doesnt want to talk about it.

 

"Aishh. Why didnt you tell me?! Are you really my friend?"


"It was right after the game. Plus you told me you caught colds right?" She rolled her eyes.


"Fine. I forgive you just tell me what happen last night." Her friend Sulli said to her.


What happen last night? The drunken Liu asked her to be her girlfriend in front of everyone and kissed her in the lips. She lost her first kiss and relationship to a stranger. A handsome yet beautiful y stranger. But of course she cant tell her that.


"Normal after party. You know. Unlimited drinks dancing and everything." Sulli eyed her not convinced with her story.


"you are lying." 


"I-I am not." She stuttered. She felt nervous. 


"I know you Soojung since forever. There is something you arent telling me. Omo. Did you has at the party?" 


"No! Aishhh."


"If not what is it? Come on tell me but first lets go to the cafeteria. Im starving." She just let her dragged her in their way out. They were stopped by the girls having a commotion in the door.


"Hey Luna whats happening?"


"Amber Liu is walking towards here." Krystal was awaken by the metioning of that name. She cant hear anything aside from that name. What is she doing here? In our building specifically. Is it because of her? Cant be. Maybe she is just running some errand for a professor. Yeah she said she would just settle for the second option.


"Congrats Amber. You really did great on that last minute shot. If not for you we wont won." A nosy girl said. Hmpf flirt. She just want to touch my Amber she said in her mind. My? She swear she didnt said that.

 

"Uhh thanks but its not all because of me. The whole team worked hard for it." Amber said but the girls ignore what she just said. They were fangirling because of the cute smile she gave off.


"But still you are great. By the way. Why are you here? If you dont mind me asking." Another flirt. Krystal said again in her mind.

 

"Yeah about that. I was looking for my girlfriend. Her class is in this room." Amber suddenly remembered what she is really here for. She is fetching her girl and plan to eat with her outside the university.


"Girlfriend?! You have a girlfriend?! Since when?!" The girls asked in unison. They suddenly felt bad. How come they dont know that this beautiful creature in front of them is taken. They were so outdated.


"Yeah! Just last night. At the party." She smiled dorkily at them. Really happy with the thought of having a girlfriend.


"Whats her name? I might know her." Sulli appeared in the crowd. She was so excited to see her crush. Oh swear she doesnt care if she has a girlfriend or even she is a girl. She is so handsome thats all she knows.


"Err Krystal Jung." Amber said. 


"Krystal? Jung? Are you sure?" Sulli wanted to make sure if she heard it right. How com she doesnt know? Her own bestfriend is now her crush's girlfriend. 


"Yeah. Do you know her? Where is she?" 


"Of course. She's my bestfriend. She is right there." 


"Really? Nice meeting you then, I am Amber Liu."


"Choi Jin Ri but you can call me Sulli. Wait I'll just call her." Sulli went back inside to get her friend and of course asked her about the so called girlfriend thingy.


"Soojung!" She said aloud to catch her friend's attention.


"W-What?" Krystal was startled she is still spacing out. Knowing that Amber is outside and was being questioned by her classmates.


"Explain. How did you end up with Amber? The Amber Liu." Krystal looked nervous for that instance.


"I-I dont know how. It just happened last night. She asked me and I didnt even said yes and she kissed me after."


"She kissed you?! Soojung I dont know that you can be that fast."


"Heyy no need to shout." 


"So what now? She's waiting for you outside."


"Just tell her Im not here."


"Na ah. I already told her you're here and-"


"Oh hey Krystal." Amber just entered the room and call for her attention.

"Hey"

"So do you want to go home or are we going to eat first?"


"Huh?"


"Oops sorry my bad, since now you are my girlfriend. I'll be starting to walk to you home and eat together with you. I wouldnt mind if you bring Sulli with you." She smiled sweetly at the still shocked girl


"Okaaaay. Are you really serious about me being your girlfriend?" She asked again just to verify.


"Of course! So lets go? Oh Sulli do you want to go with us?" 


"Oh no no. You two go. Im fine." She eyed Soojung and mouthed to tell her everything later as soon Amber turned around. Krystal was still amazed about how fast this is going on. Last night she just had a girlfriend and today she is walking with her. She felt glares at her. The girls who she assumed to be Amber's fangirls seems like not to be amused with the idea of them together. She get it. Why her?


"Lets consider this as our first date ok? Then we will have a lot more later." Amber smiled and took her hand. She held it tight but not too tight. Just right to feel her warmth. It feels nice. Maybe having an instant girlfriend is not a bad ide after all.

 



Imma sleep now ok? Got an exam @ 7:30