I am somebody

Lambo's assemblage

I am just nobody. Do you still remember that? Hahaha you should. this is the part two. Oh yeah. Well I just felt doing a part 2 dunno what hit me. 


---

She likes me? Ohhh yeah. She really did tho she is still cold and freezing half of the population of our school when something happened that she didnt like but hell I care. I like her and she likes me back. It feels like heaven as in 24/7.  I was really excited this coming saturday. Why? You will know later. Ahahahaha


"Yohhhh lucky llama." My friend Peniel said to me


"Yohhh whats up?" I grinned at him like crazy.


"Nothing much. Hahaha what about you? You know going out with Krystal Jung. How does it feel? By the way wipe off that stupid grin. Hahahaha"


"Hahaha I dunno bro but it feels like heaven. You know what Im saying. Heaven. I just wish that its already saturday."

"Saturday?"


"Oh yeahhh Saturday. The most important day of my week."


"Heyyy you lost me there. Whats important with Saturday?"


"Nahhh. I wont tell. Hahahahaha." I left him hahahaha I still got class. I am so inspired to be productive and end this week already. Tomorrow is Saturday. I wonder what are we going to do.


---


Here I am on my bed, reminiscing our first date. Damn. I felt embarrassed by the way I act. I act like a child. Stuttering and everything. Did that turn her off? Nahhh. If it did she wont see me anymore.

 

The perfect Krystal Jung. A lucky bastard I am. What did I do to deserve this luck? I was planning our date for tomorrow. I looked at my clock and its already 2 am. I didnt even notice what time I doze off.

 

---

"Llama! Wake up move your ! Breakfast is ready." Urghhh my sister is waking me up. 


"What time is it?" I asked groggily 


"8 am."


"8 am?! Damn I have a date at 8:30." 


*ding dong*


We are both stopped by the ring of the doorbell. Mom and Dad was gone for work leaving me and Jackie alone in the house.

 

"Wait a sec" Jackie said while I decided to go tothe  bathroom and wash my face.


I went downstairs to have breakfast and see who is at the door this early. I dont think Jackie will be inviting her friends over.


"Jackie who is at the door-"


"Good morning Amber." I dropped the bread in my hand when I saw her.


"K-Krystal? What are you doing here?" I asked her and I saw Jackie who is surprise as me.

 

"Wont you let me come in first?" She asked me and I  move to give her way.

 

"Uhhh yeah. Come in." I already recovered but still a little bit confused. While Jackie has open.


"Yah! Close your mouth Jackie. You'll catch flies." I nudge at her and that woke her up.


"You didnt tell me that Krystal Jung is coming today!" She said in a whisper but with a stress in every word.


"I dont know too. I was surprise as you to see her. I swear." I answered her back


"Nice house." Oh right. She is really here. I notice that she brought something with her.


"Uhh why are you here anyways? I thought our date is at 8:30 Its still 15 minutes before 8:30. How did you know where my house too?"


"Woah many questions. Hahaha." She laugh heartily. A laugh that I dont usually see at school. She's warm today. I dont know why but I prefer this way.

 

"First, I figure that it will be more fun if we'll just spend our date in your house. Like you know watch movie and have breakfast together. I knew it from your friend. I forgot his name but he told me where you live so yeah. Now Im here. Tada." She said and still smiling. Krystal Jung you never failed to amaze me. I felt Jackie elbowed me in my side. She was giving me the look -introduce-me-to-her


"Ahh I forgot. Krystal, this is my sister Jackie she is a  senior in our school. Jackie this is Krystal."

 

"Hi Jackie-ssi. I am Krystal, Amber's girlfriend. My pleasure to meet you." She bowed to Jackie after what she said. Wait. Did she just said she's my girlfriend? As in GIRLFRIEND?!


"Girlfriend? I thought you have just went out once and today is for the second time?" Jackie eyed me waiting for my explanation. I dont know too! 


"Ahhh. Yeah its true. I was about to ask her today. Is your parents here? I want them to invite in a dinner with my family. My parents cant wait to meet my girlfriend and her family." She said as if it was just a simple matter. The heck. She just told me she likes me and today was our supposed to be second date. Now she is here claiming me as her girlfriend wants to meet my family and invite them for dinner?! Dont you think its so fast?!


"Woah. That was fast." Thats the only thing Jackie said.

 

"I dont want to waste any second. Besides we were not getting any younger." Any younger?! Damn. We are just 18 years old for crying out loud!!!!


"Amber, I will leave you too. I forgot that my friends and I got something to do"


"Jackie wait-"


"But-"

 

"Bye llama! Bye sister-in-law!" With that she left. Oh my. I was left alone with Krystal. 


"So lets have breakfast first? What do you think?" I nodded and guided her in our dining table but  she handed me the bag she is holding. I was puzzled and looked at her.


"I cooked something for you so I was thinking if you want to put it in a plate." She prepared? Damn. Dont know she is into this kind of stuff.


"Amber?" She said.


"W-What?"


"I have been calling you for several times. Is there any problem? Do you want me to help you?" She asked me. Oh just great. I think I just spaced out.


"Uhh no. I can handle it." I said as I got what she brought. 


I see that she prepared some pancakes bacon and eggs typical breakfast? I guess. We ate and we didnt talked. We finished and she even insisted to wash the dishes but of course I wont let her.


"Uhh Krystal, so what do you want to do?" I asked her. Damn. My plan was wrecked. How? Because she decided to have a house date.


"How about watch a movie? You know I brought some dvds." She brought out the dvd in her bag. Did she planned everything? But wait


"Wait. Is this all horror movies?" I asked and wait for her reaction.


"Yes. Why? You dont like it?" Why?!! Dont you know that horror movie elevated heart and adrenaline that is strongly tied to ual attraction?!


"Uhh nothing. I just thought you know, most girls are into chick flick." 


"Ohh. Well I am not into it. You dont mind right?"


"Of course I dont. Well do you mind if we will watch here in the living room? My room is a mess so yeah."


"Ohhh its fine." With that I started to prepare our little living room making it look like a comfy home theater. I just thought. Who watch movie at 9 in the morning? Isnt it weird? Uhh nahh. I also fix the curtains covering the windows making it a little darker. I got the dvd and put in the player. Actually watching a movie and a house date isnt a bad idea. Its good that i just bought some chips so the food isnt a problem. I prepared mango juice cause I knew that she's into mangoes while coke for me.


"So uhhh." She tap the place beside her. Telling me to sit there. So that how we started watching.

 

2 hours after damn, I was cowarding now. Why?! The hell the first one she brought is the ring!!!! Read that?! THE RING!!! You asked me what she is doing the girl got her eyes on the screen watching it as if not afraid while my heart is still beating crazily from fear!!!! Its done. Peww. I saw her stood up and got another dvd on her hand. Damn!!! Dont tell me we are going to watch more?!!


"You okay?" She asked me as she went back on her place.


"Y-yeah." I said which is a lie. Who will be okay after that?! I am not overreacting right? Its the ring for goodness sake and I am ing afraid of sadako


So now we are down to our second movie. I dont know the title but it is about 5 people on a vacation. So yeahhh.


Damn!!!! Its another horror movie. A remote cabin having some monsters. A zombie family to be exact. People inside a building controlling it. Even the environment they can manipulate. 

 

Oh great I forget. Movies like this contains rated scene. Just great. Krystal is there sitting and watching while me? I am getting hot. It doesnt help when she leaned on me and swear her scent added to what i am feeling. She held my hand and it made me looked at her. I guess she felt the same way cause she is looking at me the same way.

She started it. Sitting on my lap and pressing her lips on mine. Damn. It is so soft and addicting. Softer than I imagine (omo! You imagine her that way?!) ohh please stop it author. Back to our thing. She was messing with my hair. The kiss wasnt an innocent one and its my first!!! Dont know where did I learn what to do I guess its based on instinct? She my lower lip asking for an entrance which I gladly allowed her. Her tongue dances with mine. Flicking it from time to time. I put my hand on her back caressing it garnering a soft moan from her. Damn and it so y. I felt so hot from the kissing. I flipped our position and now I am on top of her. We were so into our hot make out session when

 

"We are home!!!!" We are both stop because of the voices.

 

"Dad? Mom?"

 

"Amber!?" They looked at me surprised. Why? Because you see their daughter is on top of another girl who they dont know and we are on our living room. 

 


Great Just great.

 


 



Damnnnnn. I am so stressed. Why?! I am having a hard time. My paper heart is torn into pieces. I wanted to have some time alone but I miss you guys commenting. So yeah. This one for you. I hope you like it and please inspire me more. Will you? Can you?