What's going on?

Lambo's assemblage

I’ve been spending some time thinking of happy ending but I guess it just doesn’t work for me. I’ve been single for long. Cant say that I’m lucky enough to study in California since I’m alone. Yes I grew up here but hey my family and friends are all in Korea.

 

“hey Soojung-ah. Any plans for the holiday?” my sister asked me via skype. Made me stopped for a while and think. Hmm… I haven’t thought about it.

 

“Why don’t you just spend it here with us? You know mom and dad will be thrilled.” She smiled at me and said excitedly. Not bad I guess.

 

“Well, I can do that. I’ll just settle everything here and book a flight there.” I said and I saw her yawned. I shook my head. My sister is as caring as always but she’s sacrificing her sleep just to talk to me.

 

“Yah! Unnie just go to sleep. I’ll be fine. The time difference is no joke I know.” I said and she smiled at me.

 

“Alright Krys. Tell me the flight schedule so I can take you from the airport. Arasseo? Love ya. bye” she said and I nodded. She ended the call and went offline. For me it’s still early to sleep so I decided to head for a while. You know just allowing the time to pass by. I took the bus because bringing a car won’t be fun.

I went to sit in a vacant seat near the window. There are 3 stops before reaching the mall which will take

30 minutes or less. I put my earphones on and played my favorite playlist. I closed my eyes and I felt

Someone sit by my side. Damn. He sure smells good. That Armani perfume he is wearing is so intoxicating. I peak a bit because of my curiosity. He had this LA snapback on and his kissable lips is the only thing that can be seen. I cant help but to check him out. He had his head down. I guess he fell asleep. Wait. He slept? Right when he sat there? That fast. Weird. Wait wait he is slowly leaning on me. . Cant be breathe. He then leaned on me. Like I was his girlfriend or something. The bus driver suddenly stepped on the break causing us to move violently for the sudden brake. Eh? That didn’t even woke him. One more stop and I’m heading out. What to do now? The bus stopped and I was surprised that he woke up in an instant.

I was so confused and decided to just to go to my favorite shop and look for new clothes. Damn that guy surely is weird. I cant choose between the two dresses I picked.

“That black one will look good on you.” I heard someone said and I was startled almost end up throwing the dresses I have in hand.

“Y-you?” I said and he looked around making sure that I was talking to him.

“me?” he said and smiled at me. Damn I swear that smile can kill a lot of girls.

“Yes you. You were the person who leaned on me on the bus.” I said and pointed at him. How come did I know? When he woke up he fixed his cap, making me take a good look on his face.

“oh. Yeah I was that. So now, you going to pick that?” he pointed at the black dress. I nodded unconsciously and he smiled. Again while getting the black dress. He was the one who talked to the cashier. What the heck? He came back with a paper bag with him and handed it to me.

“What’s this?” I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

“Your dress?” he said as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

“and why are you even giving this?” I asked him again. The next thing he said surprised me.

 

 

“it’s just normal to pamper my girl a lot. You know, buy her stuff like this. Right Soojungie?”

 



sorry for not updating guys. been busy with life. just finished school some more trainings and I'll be living as an adult so yeah. damn this writer's block too. I'm going crazy because I dont have the feels. ughhhhhhhhhhh. I will update my stories soon. Just be patient. 

this "one shot?" is dedicated to my fre. miss youuuuuuuuuuuuu