Her

Lambo's assemblage

"Am!!!!" My friend younghee called me.


"Ohhh whats up?" I asked but still not looking at her. 


"Whats up? Whats up with you dude!? Haven't seen you in a week. Where have you been?"


"All my li-i-i-fe" I said but still not looking


"Yah! I am serious here. We miss you bro. Why are you so busy with your phone anyway?" She said and then snatched my phone. Aishhhh!!!


"Seriously, Am? Brandon? You got a textmate named Brandon?" She asked 


"Why do you care anyways? Aishhh. Its not a big deal."


"Not a big deal? Woah dont tell me you are in love with this Brandon?! Hahahahahaha" she still laughing her off when the gang came.


"Woah. Whats up with you guys?" Henry said as he settled down.


"You wont believe it bro!!!! Am is in love with a guy named Brandon!!!! Damn. I bet he is a jock. Hahahahahaha"-younghee


"Wait. Brandon? Really Am? Are you serious? Hahahahaha. Where did you meet that guy?"


"Oh no guys. She is not a guy." Luna said and we all looked at her.

 

"Not a guy?! Her parents named her Brandon? Whats worst than that?!!!" Henry said still laughing

 

"Yah!!!! Stop laughing it isnt funny!!!!" I yelled at them.


"Yeah it is not. Its... Hilarious!!!!! Hahahahahhaahahahaha"

 

"Yah!!!!"

 

"Hey guys chill okay. Its not a guy its a girl. You could have seen her." Luna said and joined us. She saw me?

 

"Oooohhhh. A girl. Come on Am tell us how did you two met?"


Flashback


I was running my way to my next class because I got a wonderful night. You know with the girls. Miss Choi going to kill. She is indeed a very strict professor. Stupid me not thinking that I have a class with her during saturday.


I was two rooms away from my class when suddenly I bumped into something 

 

"Yah!!!! Stupid! Watch your way!" Or someone. The girl said in a high pitch voice and I swear it hurt my eardrum. I think I have gone deaf.


I was about to ignore her when she pull me to face her and then


*bam*


End of flashback

 

"You mean the girl punch you?!" Oh come on. Thats explain the bruise in your face last month!!!!! Hahahahahaha." Henry still laughing. Aishhh. This guy really.

 

"Wait. Did you fall in love because of the punch? What does she looks like? I bet she's an amazon girl. This is a first. A girl who is not affected by your charms!!!! Marry her now!!!" Younghee said. Okay I swear my friends are really different. By different they are crazy!!!

 

"Of course not. I didn't fall in love because of the punch. I was simply captivated by her. In the women's room."


"Dont tell me-"- henry 


Flashback

I was on my way in the restroom when a girl bumped into me causing us to both fall in the floor or more like me hitting the floor while her hitting my lips with her. 


"Yah!!!!!! ert!!!!!" There it is that shriek again. She ing screams and hit me in the groin. I was like are-you-serious damn but it still hurts you know. She really knows how to kick.


End of flashback


"Omo!!!! Strike two!!! Hahahaha damn I cant imagined how you looked like. That was pretty intense. A punch and a kick. Are you sure she's not into MMA?" Henry again. 


"I dont guys but Brandon is different. She's ughhh I dont know. Simply amazing-"

 

"Liu!!! How dare you put these on my locker?! Do you think I am valentine shop or something?!" There she is the love of my life

 

"She's Brandon?!" Younghee and Henry said in unison


"Yah!!! Liu! How dare you call me that name?! You want me to punch you?!"


"Wait. Am. Who is she really?" Henry said

 

"Guys meet my princess and the only love of my life. Krystal "brandon-" and the next thing I know is punch landed on my face causing me to black out.