Ticket to anywhere 2

Lambo's assemblage

I went back to Seolhyun's room with such a haste. The . I was involved in a bigger mess. Judging from what Mr. Jung looks like I bet he isn't the type of person that I should defy.

Flashback

"You're crazy!!! I won't marry you! I don't even know you. I'm already getting married to someone. She's just few steps away from here. And I'm a girl for crying out loud!!!!" I said. Well it's half true. Seolhyun is a candidate for being my wife. Well I'd rather have her than her two sisters who I'm sure are always busy as hell or even this crazy lady here.


"Hmm. Okay." She just nodded. I sighed thinking that I was off the hook.


"Okay? So I can go now?" I asked her. I prepared to leave but stopped when I heard her say.


"Well, Amber Liu. Just so you know, my father won't stop until you marry me. It doesn't matter if you're engaged. Just hear this okay? What a Jung wants, a Jung gets. So like it or not. He will drag your sorry in our home later this evening along with your parents in any way possible." I looked at her in disbelief. This little gorgeous devil will be the death of me. How am I going to explain this to mom? 


End of flashback


"Amber?" I heard Seolhyun called me. Alright we still went out for a date. Though my mind is still reeling on the fact that tonight will be the last night of my life.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? You're spacing out. Are you already tired? We can go back in the hotel." She asked worriedly. Concern was showed in her face. /sigh/ how am I going to tell her that I'll be marrying a mafia boss' daughter instead of her.

So now you acknowledged she's your pick? My stupid conscience said

Of course. She's the best so far and I feel we wont be encountering problems in the future if she's going to be my wife. I retorted back.

Too bad you're already tied up with Jung Soojung. My conscience said. Damn. 

"Can we just go back and rest?" I said feeling demotivated to end the day. Why do things happened? I mean, Yesterday morning I was enjoying my life and now it came to this.

"Amber? Are you sure you okay? You look pale." She really worries about me. Aigoo. I bet she'll be a good wife. 

Too bad... Aish jinjja this stupid mind. Reminding me of that devil. -_____-

"Yeah I am... Just tired I guess." I said and smiled at her. She held my hand and pulled me closer to cling into my arm. This feels nice. Having someone around me. At least I'm forgetting what happened awhile ago.

We entered the elevator. People started getting in causing Seolhyun to come closer to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim." I heard her say. Sunbaenim? I looked to where she is looking at.

"Oh, Kim. You're here too." Guess who? Lucifer's descendant is here.

"Ahh yes. We're having an off day from work. Nice to see you." Seolhyun said politely. Aishh jinjja. If she's her sunbaenim. It means she's older than us?!!!!

"And who's this man with you?" She said and smiled at us sweetly. Pft. I bet she's thinking something sinister now. It's not hard to guess.

"Oh. She's Amber Liu, sunbae. My fiancée and she's a girl." Good that you pointed that out.

"Oh. Never knew you swing that way." She said and smiling dangerously sweet. 

"Well. Let's just say I'm not but Amber is an exception." I blushed to her statement. Well I guess she's only gay for me too. Kekeke

*ting*

"Oh. Sunbaenim this our floor now." I heard Seolhyun says and we went out the elevator. Well of course the crazy woman following us.

"Your room is here too sunbae?" Seolhyun asked. Yes she's here too. If I just knew then I should've just watched you dressing up.

"Yes. Actually my fiancée is here too." She looked at me and smiled. Oh no you dont woman. Don't destroy my soon to be beautiful marriage and life.

"Really? Where is he then?" Seolhyun asked and I can already feel my sweat dripping though it's cold.

"Uhh. I don't know. I guess she's hanging around somewhere." She gave me a meaningful look but Seolhyun didn't notice it. She stopped in front of her room while me and Seolhyun walked a few steps more. I was falling behind her. My eyes widen when she whispered.

"See you later...baby." Soojung whispered biting my earlobe a bit and what surprised me the most is she squeezed my . She ing squeezed my !!!!!

---

"Hey." I slumped on the couch feeling exhausted because of the things happened this morning.


"Hey you there too" I answered her. She handed me a glass of water. 


"Are you okay?" She asked and I drank the water before saying.

"Of course why won't I be?"

"Nothing. You seemed to be bothered. Is there anything I can do?" She said and sat by my side. my thighs. Oh my gosh. Do you realize what you're doing to me baby Kim?!!

"Ugh. Yeah." I groan a bit because of the sensation I am feeling. Why does it have to be this good?!!

"You sure?" Seolhyun said squishing her firm s into my arm. Okay I'm not sure if I'm okay. 

"Y-yeah." I scooted to move away from her a bit. She frowned and of course I noticed it. Why? Did I do something wrong?

"Amber. Let me get this straight. I like you and I'm hoping that you'll pick me." Oh now being straightforward I see. Should I say what I feel too? I mean she's really the one I picked too even though I still didn't know or meet her sisters.

"I like you too but-" I was about to tell her about my problem with her sunbaenim but she's already kissing me. I didn't expect this to be good. I mean now it's even more confirmed. I am gay. I am really gay!!!

"Well if you like me then let's get married. I will tell mom to arrange it. In a month or so. I'm sure she'll be glad." She smiled and again I melted. Omona. Can you be more beautiful in my eyes Seolhyunnie?

"That fast? I mean we just met. Aren't we going to know each other first?" I asked and she smiled.

"I already know you Am but if you want to know me, you can do that when we're already married. But if you want, we can start knowing each other now." My nose scrunched up. Confused on how are we going to do that.

"How?" I asked her and now she smirked. Believe me, her smirking just made her 100x hotter!!!!!

"By doing this." She began stripping her clothes. Lord please help me keep a sane mind. Cause this girl is driving me crazy!!!!

"S-Seolhyun...aren't we going too fast? Ughh i-is this really okay?" I'm a ing and she just nibbled my ear!!!!

"Fast? I don't think so sweetie. Don't you know how long I waited for you come back? It's just fair that I'm using all the chances I get." She's now kissing the side of my face going down to my jawline and neck.

"Waited? But we just met. I mean we didn't really talked. Ughh ." I groan when she my neck.

"We didn't but like I told you my parents kept us updated about you." She sat on my lap grinding. Damn. It feels so good. 

"But ughh Seolhyun... Are you really sure about this?" My stupid mind decided to function. But instead of answering she just ed my polo while kissing every skin exposed. Did she stop grinding? No! She still grinding in my crotch making me feel hot.

*ring ring*

I heard my phone ring and I was about to answer it but she stopped me.

"Just ignore it. I want you now Ambie." Oh now she got a nickname for me? 

"Ugh okay..." When she cups my while still kissing my neck. Are we really going to do this? I'm a and dad said she is too but...

*ring ring*

Arghh my phone kept on ringing. I stopped her and she groaned in frustration.

"Sorry Hyunnie ah. Let me answer this first okay? It might be important." She nodded and I got up picking up my phone. It's an unregistered number. I wonder who it is.

"Yoboseyo?"


"Hello baby... I guess you'll having fun with your fiancée." She said fiancée in a mocking tone. Have I told you that I hate her? She's a er!!!

"..."


"It's okay. Well I don't mind but just don't forget the dinner later and oh before I forget...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I already have your details with me Amber Josephine Liu. Your address and all of your family's names. Call your parents baby okay? I want to meet them and talk about our upcoming wedding next week. Oh and dad will be thrilled to see you all too. I'm going to hang up now. Bye baby see you. Mwah" she said and suddenly I felt my soul leaving out of my body.


If getting married in a month is fast. What do you think of being married next week?

 


Why?!!!! Did I become so unlucky when I already have a perfect girl with me?! Why?!!!