What are the odds?

Lambo's assemblage

Everybody loves a cinderella story. Why? Cause they are always waiting for a happy ending. Well I dont blame them. Me myself, I admit it I do want a happy or rather a never ending story. I am just a simple girl. Too simple for anyone to notice me. 
*sigh*

"Yah! Jung Soojung! Are you even listening to me?! Aishh jinjja. You will never really stop day dreaming huh?" She said angrily to me. Well that's Jinri for you guys. She is bubbly but hates it when I dont pay attention to her.

"Err, I am listening. I just..." Before I make some excuse she cut me off.

"Okay. I know you weren't. Is that his effect to you? He just left for a few days yet here you are you seemed not yourself. Aishh." Oh yeah right. Before I forget I have a boyfriend. I dont know why he kept on pestering me since middle school but when we finished high school I decided to give him a chance. Is he not handsome enough? No. Not smart? Also not. It's just that I just dont think he is the one. Stupid me right? Call it stupid then but I do believe in sparks. Me being a writer and a book lover made me this way.

"No. Jinri you know that it's not even because of him. Aishh jinjja." I said to her and she just shrugged.

"You know what Jung. I dont get you. You got Kim Myungsoo all for yourself. Handsome talented and the list go on and on. Is it because you are really crazy or you are just plain stupid to notice that. Like hello! He's been loyal to you since middle school yet you decided to say yes after high school graduation?! Who's in the right mind will do that? Most of the girls are ogling about your boy! Have you even kiss yet?" She asked me and looked at me intently.

"No. Jinri isnt it enough to say yes to him. I don't know him that much yet." I answered in full honesty. I wont give him my first kiss if I am not yet sure of my feelings for him. How bad am I right? But can you blame me? My first kiss is really precious to me. Plus I already gave him some slack by being his girl yet he decided to go to the states. 

"Of course it isn't! You crazy Jung!! Aishh youare hopeless. If I know better you are still hoping for your stupid soulmate. Hoping to feel the sparks. Does it even exists?" She just shook her head for disapproval for my fantasies. Okay I know I am a little bit too much but I feel it is possible. Besides nothing is impossible right? Even the word says IM POSSIBLE see?

"Jinri why dont we just go home or better yet eat ice cream somewhere. My treat." I smiled brightly at her. I know when it comes to food, this giant baby will never say no.

"Aishhh my weakest point. Find but please if you really sane. Treeat your boyfriend right? Arasseo?" I just nodded and when we reached the gate I saw someone approaching us. 

"Hi! Are you Krystal Jung Soojung?" He smiled brightly at me. Oh my god. That voice I love hearing it. His face is perfect and his voice is soothing. Is he the one? He is even looking for me. Ottoke?

"Ms? Hello?" His hands look soft and smooth. How come this man looks so beautiful?

"You're beautiful..." I blurted out of instinct. Oh . Did I just say that? But he is really beautiful.

"Excuse me? Ms. Are you okay?" He said and Jinri's nudge brought me back to reality.

"Oh? Yeah I am. Why are you looking for me?" I said to him and he thought for a while. This isnt kind of prank right? Cause if it is I don't mind getting prank on every single day of my life.

"Cause I'll be your servant from now on. I'm gonna take care of you from now on. But I cant be with you 24/7 though I will try to be there whenever you need me. Got it?" He gave me a dropping smile. Omona. This guy is really... Wait servant? Why? He deserves to be a prince but still I dont mind if having him every time I need him.

"Err? Is that a little weird? Why Soojung got you as her servant." The ever nosy Jinri decided to talk. This girl is ruining my happy ending.

"No! Of course not. I mean someone asked me to take care of her. I am Amber Liu anyways." Amber? Isnt that...

"Amber? Isnt that a girly name? Why did your parents even named  you that?" Jinri asked for me. Right. Where's the justice there? Having a girly name for a handsome boy. He chuckled and seems to find it amusing.

"Oh no. I'm a girl by the way."

"You're a girl!?" Jinri and I said in unison and we both looked at her eyes widen. . Am I lesbian for thinking of liking him err her?

"Yeah. The last time I checked I am." She gave us a toothy grin. 

"O-okay. But who asked you to take care of Soojung?" Jinri asked again. Why does she has the habit of asking questions for me?

"Oh yeah. L asked me to. He left for the states so while he is gone I'll be the one taking care of you and make sure no boys will be in your way." L asked her? Stupid guy. Why did he even asked someone to take care of me?

"Err? He said that?" She just nodded and Jinri talked again.

"What is your relationship to him anyways? Do you have a girlfriend? I bet you are gay." I decided to elbowed her for asking such questions. Is she trying to offend this beautiful creature?

"I'm his cousin. Two years younger than you. But you see dont worry I already enrolled in your university and your program too. Girlfriend? I dont have right now. Gay? Yes I am." She answered straightforwardly. Like it some kind of an ordinary question.

"Two years younger? You mean you are just 16? How come you enrolled in this university? Isnt this place for college students?" I asked being the curious body I am. 

"Oh. I skipped two years. Besides I would love to study here for you know to have some friends." Now that I looked at her face longer she is really a girl. Just too handsome to be one and too beautiful to be a man. Can you follow what I am saying? Anyways she is really attractive. Damn.

"Oh. So you are available?" The giant baby decided to talk again. I glared at her for her to stop. 

"Err? I think so. Anyways where are you heading? I can give you a ride." She smiled again. I swear that almost killed me. Is she that oblivious of how good looking she is. Now here I am not minding if she's a girl.

"I-ice cream shop." I stuttered. Stupid mouth. Now is the time it decided to stutter.

"Oh. Mind if I come? I mean I'll give you a ride and hang out with you guys." She said shyly while rubbing her nape.

"Of course we dont. Right Jung?" Jinri answered for me. Of course I dont. What are the odds of having a handsome creature hanging with us? Duh. Your boyfriend is handsome too. My stupid conscience reminded me. Of course but I never felt this way for him.

"Yeah." I said quite coldly to hide my excitement.

"So may I lead the way princess?" She gestured her hands making me follow her to her car. 

Are you kidding me? This is hers? A freaking hummer? The heck. She is 16 yet she got this car?! Are you ing with me? Is she even legal to drive this?

She opened the door for me. How gentleman right? L does it for you too. Again my stupid conscience.

"So... Uhh I'm really not familiar with the directions so just tell me where should we be heading?" I said the place and she typed it in her gps. I'm still thinking if she is legal to drive a car. When she decided to talk.

"Dont worry I got a license." She said clearing my thoughts about it. Oh so then she is a mind reader too?

Not long after we arrived the ice cream shop where we spend our spare time.

"So what will you two have?" Amber asked and we said the flavors we want. I saw her talked to the flustered cashier girl. Damn see I told you she is so damn attractive!! Stupid girl stop ogling to my servant. Did I just say my? Oh forget it. Technically she is my servant anyways.


"So here is your orders." She placed the ice cream on our table. I'm still mad about the flirting I saw. She might not now but still ughh.

---
After the treat she also gave us a ride home. I wonder what will happen now? I mean a freaking beautiful stranger is now my servant. Me the ordinary girl. What did I do to be this lucky? Anyways I dont really mind her being my servant. I might as well enjoy her... The when did I turned to be a erted girl. She's just 16 my ghadd. Am I a cougar or what?!

"Uhhhh!!! Just stop Jung Soojung!" I said loudly and buried my head to the pillow. 
I can't remember how did I fell asleep.


The morning came and my usual routine began. I wonder if yesterday was only a dream. 

"Mom, whats for breakfast?" I already brushed my teeth but didnt bother to change my clothes. Im still asleep plus its still early.


"Beef waffles egg tart, some chocolate bread, milk coffee, mango juice and many more." I heard a husky voice. Wait. When did my mom had a husky voice?

 

"Good morning princess."


---

Still dont know how to continue my other fics. Mianhae. Jeongmal Mianhae. *bow*