Move on

Lambo's assemblage

"Ambro!!!!" My friend Alexis approached me while I am sitting at the study area.


"Yoh. Whats up?" I answered him back but still not looking. He sat beside me. 


"Nothing much. Heyyyy I know you are so awesome and you know girls and-"


"Come on Alex, you know I am not the type."


"Yes but pretty please. There is one girl. I am just not sure if she is a sophomore or junior but bro she is so hot as in HOT." He said and put up a dreamy look in his face. 


"So? What do you want to do?" I asked him while still focusing on my ipad.


"Befriend her! Hahaha I know you are good with pretty girls. Pretty please Ambie!!!!"


"Why would I do that?"


"Cause I know you will. I am not asking you to hook her up with me. Its up to you if you'll like her or gave her to me." He smiled. That creepy smile of his. Damn


"How many times do I have to tell you that I am Lo-"


"Loyal. I get that but whats the sense? You ain't got a girlfriend. I heard you two broke up. Come on bro. Have fun. You aren't like that when we are in first year."

Yes its true. She broke up with me. Saying she's tired. 

*sigh*


"Here. Look this what she looks like. She is the muse of the other team. Find her in my friends list if you are interested."


She's cute. But not as pretty as my


"Yohhh Am, I'll be going now."

 

Alerry Chiu. An asian girl. A cute asian girl. 

 


I went home. Thinking of that girl. Maybe I should try. Trying to move on?

 

A chathead popped out as soon I arrived home


Min: amberrrrrrrr!!!!!!! We miss you!!!!
Me: min min. I miss you too. Whats up?
Min: here suffering. Hahahaha you never come to visit us.
Amber: oooohhhh. I am busy since I transferred here. I am sorry. I'll see you soon as I am okay
Min: what makes you not okay?
Amber: being heartbroken is not easy you know. Hahahahaha. 
Min: huh?! What happened?!
Amber: she said she cant handle it no more. I feel her and I understand it Min. Hahaha you know I am an immature creature right? It hurts tho. A lot. Like a lot. So I'll just visit you as soon as I am okay. 
Min: dude we love you. Come on lets just have a drink. Hahaha
Amber: yah! I will tell Abby that you are a bad influence! I dont want to drink Min. I know I'll be fine. Soon. Just not now.
Min: okay okay. Hey its Tiff's birthday are you coming?
Amber: of course!!! I dont want to miss it for the world. I'll just need my date to say yes.
Min: dude no one says no to you. Hahaha is she hot?
Amber: who told you its a girl?
Min: its not?! Jinjja?! So you turned gay after you know
Amber: i am already gay! Did you forget I am a girl.
Min: oopsie. Its hard not to forget you are one.
Amber: meanie
Min: heyyy I was just kidding so who's the lucky girl?
Amber: alerry chiu. She's cute. Damn. A dropping smile. 😍😍😍
Min: do you even wear dude?
Amber: yah!!! I do. Sometimes. The manlier kind.
Min: you mean brief? Hahahahaha
Amber: yah!!! Stop teasing me. I am going to sleep now. Still got class tomorrow. Imma update you about chiu chiu girl
Min typing

 

I closed my laptop and trying to fall back to sleep. Its been weeks but I still cant get you out of my head. I am trying. Really trying but just end up crying cause I know no matter what I do or say you are not coming back to me. Its hard. Waking up each day knowing that I lost you. It doesn't help that you keep on messaging me. I know I am just nothing. I already know that fact. Now I just need to convince myself that I dont need you. I really to do it. I am not afraid to love again. Its just so hard to unlove you. Cause no matter what I do. You are a part of Krystal Jung Soojung.