Stupid

Lambo's assemblage

Unfair? Do you even know what does it mean? It seems like I am risking everything here while you, you just standing there blaming for all the you have been. Have you even asked me if I did felt pain? Do you know how much it hurts letting my hand go if anyone you know will bump into us? You dont know cause I never done that to you.


Flashback


"Did she saw us?" You asked me when your friend was gone.


"Saw what?"


"Us. Holding hands" it stabbed me a thousand times. Right in my heart. You were never been careful with your words. Did you ever think about me?


"I-I dont think so." My voice cracked. I was fighting the urge to cry cause we are in a freaking mall and I dont want to look pathetic in front of everyone. 


"Why didnt you say hi to them?" Stupid of you to ask that kind of question. I thought you never wanted for them to see me right?


"Cause I dont know them. I dont talk to strangers."


"They are my high school friends."


"So? I still dont know them. Besides I dont feel like talking." I turned my back and walk fastly. I dont care if you run to catch me. Right now I dont feel like talking or skinships with you.


End of flashback


Now I felt like today. Why? Because you just should have said that you wont see me instead of lets see if you'll see me. Know what I hate the most? Those people who gave false hopes, those people who dont even care if they are hurting because of the things they say. 


You: I want to sleep
Me: i dont want to
Me: Soojung
You: Josephine
Me: do you really want to sleep or you just dont want to text me
You: i can feel your vibes
Me: that is not what Im asking. Just answer my question and please be honest.
You: i still want to but I can feel your bad vibes
Me: it is not me ok. Stop being guilty if I had a ty day. You had fun. Stop saying sorry cause you dont know anything. If I am mad, I'll tell you. My yes is a yes and a no is a no. I am not complicated. 
You: im mad at you.
Me: do whatever you want. Get mad at me as long as you want to. Besides I cant do anything. I'll be gone I already felt I am not needed. 

 


I didnt wait for your reply but turn off my phone. Yes its true Im tired not because of my ed up life but because I cant do anything to let go the reason why I feel this way. 

 

Causd there is no way that I can do to let go of you Jung Soojung. Cause you are like my appendix you are a vestigial structure but it hurts when I got operated just to lose you. 

 

---