After party

Lambo's assemblage

"Hey! You!" A short haired girl yelled from the crowd. Their team is celebrating for their win. The first win after 5 years. All thanks to her the rookie of the year. She did really brought changed to the team since she joined in. No. She is not boasting about it, actually she remained modest. She doesnt care about being famous or best at the game. All she cares about is her being happy because finally she can do the thing she loves.


"Me?" A girl who is in the middle of the crowd. She is a writer. A sports writer to be exact. She is assigned to cover the basketball team championship. She'll be following them every game and she is even invited for this called celebration. She is not famous. Heck she is more like a nobody from the class. She lives a simple life. A scholar who joined the school newspaper for its benefits. A constant dean's lister i might add. She was puzzled because the so ever famous Amber Liu just yelled at her. She doesnt know what to do or to say. This is just unusual for her.


"Yeah. You. Starting from now. You are my girlfriend." Amber said. The alcohol must taken it to her. She is surely drunk. On the other hand, Krystal doesnt seemed to understand a thing. There is a small chance or more like zero chance for Amber to know her. Not in this time. Not in her lifetime.


"Huh?" She asked confused. Amber walks towards her and stopped about a inch from her.


"I said. Starting from now. You.Are.My.Girlfriend." Amber said. Stressing every word. She can smell the alcohol from her breath but still her breath smells good. It smells like mint. She thought to herself how come a drunk person's breath can smell like this good. 


They are now the center of attention. Every girl is whispering how lucky she is being picked by Amber Liu. The Amber Liu who brought their championship. They wished that they'll be on her place if ever she rejected the offer. They dont even care if Amber is a girl. Who would right? She's handsome, y and not to mention talented as ever. Like Krystal, Amber is also a top student of her course. 


"But why?" She asked again. Amber just look at her. She seems to be thinking deeply. Krystal was mesmerized by her face. She is now flustered by the closeness of their faces. How come it turned to this? She was just asked to be the girlfriend of one of the most popular student of the school. Who is she to say no? No. She didnt think that. She's dreaming about a wonderful first relationship. Not kind of this thing. But she thought again. Still considered wonderful. Being asked in front of the crowd to be hers. No. She sticks to her thoughts. She wants a romantic first confession and relationship just like the stories on her mind and she have read.

 

"No particular. Just consider it as your lucky day. So. Krystal Jung. Now you are mine." Amber gave her a peck. Not on the cheeks but on the lips! She just lost her first kiss to a stranger! A person who didnt even know her personally. How the hell she knows her name? Is she some kind of psychic?


"I saw your id." Amber pointed at her chest. Seems to be reading her mind. A indeed big id saying she's a writer. She still in her trance. Dont know what to say or what to do. Now she belongs to Amber and Amber is hers. 

 

The start of her life with the popular.

 



So yeahhhh. I updated why? Just random things. Too much stress. Axial stress shearing bearing thermal stress beat the out of me. So I need to breathe. Well now I have written this. Hope you like it.

 

 

for my othe fics. Sorry if I dont update those I am really having a hard time what to write next. Im running out of ideas. Why? Cause heck Im thinking of school. Yeaah sure school. How will I eat what to eat and where to sleep in school.

 

Too much talk Imma sleep got exam at 9:30 peaaaace

 

 

 

JT