Other way around

Lambo's assemblage

Who wouldnt be jealous right?! Every single guy in this university is asking her out. Cant they see?! She's taken. TAKEN. I wont blame them tho. There is one thing to describe her. Perfect. Am I overrating things? Oh no Im not. I even think that perfect is an understatement if there is a word better than that. I know I know, sounds like I am too much? I am just taking care of whats mine. There is nothing wrong with that. Right right?

 


"Yohhhh! Ambroooooo!" I felt arms in my shoulder. Oh no not today.


"What?!" 


"Ooohhh. Someone is upset. Hahahaha I wonder what is it this time? Did someone asked her out? Or maybe someone stole a kiss from her? Hahahahaa" 


"Shut up snoopy." I said coldly to him but that only made him laugh his out louder.


"Hahahahahaha. Know what bro? Instead of sulking there why dont you do something."

 

"Do what?"


"Tell them whats yours and they should back off."


"How?" I asked him and he whispered something to me.


Sounds like a plan. I smiled when I heard everything. Just maybe this time no one will dare to look at me.

 

Later that afternoon


"Amber-ssi?" Oh no. Dont tell me he is hitting on me. I might punch him right in his face


"Excuse but do I know you?" I raised one eyebrow. I obviously dont know the guy. Damn. How come there are many weirdos in this uni.


"Uhhh. No but I know you. I am Dongwoo by the way. FTM 2-1." Dongwoo? FTM 2-1? I dont know him but FTM 2-1?! That my princess' block.


"Ohhh. What do you need then?" I can sense something's fishy here. How come he will approach out of the blue? 


"Uhhh I was thinking if you can help me with Krystal-ssi." He said without a stop. Oh right. Stupid me. Of course he is after my princess. Damn.


"What made you think that I can help you?" I asked him but I can see that he is not backing down. Oh yes. A very determined admirer.


"Because you two are pretty close. I always see you together and I heard you know her since middle school so just maybe you cant help me." Is he a stalker or what?! We dont even see each other here in school. This guy is really weird.


"I dont know if I can help."


"Please Amber-ssi. Help me with her. I love her so much and I think I cant hold it anymore. I want her to be mine."


"You know what I cant help you plus I dont think she will like me to help you either." I said sternly but I can see the guy doesnt change his attitude.


"Do you like her?" He asked me. The hell?! I like her?! I love her bastard! So back off. But of course I didnt say that. Waste of energy but this guys is getting on my nerves for real.


"Who wont? This is Krystal Jung we are talking about. Name someone who wont like her." The guy only nodded for approval. Despite of Krystal's cold exterior she is still one of the most likeable personality in this uni. No wonder this guy has the guts to ask for help.


"I know but you see can you please not like her? I know its a ridiculous request but you are a tough rival so yeah if you wont make your move to her I might stand a chance." He said as if I am ing retard to not understand what he just said. Okay thats it.


"Know what, its not for me to decide. I like her or not its not mine to decide who she will pick and I trust you. I think she already has someone. So if you dont mind I'll be going now." I said and left. Aishhh. How many times do I need to have days like this?

 

Lunch the next day


"Amber!" Krystal said as we are having our lunch together with our friends at the cafeteria.


"W-wae?" I said and she doesnt look please at all. What have I done?


"Wae?! Are you kidding me? I have been talking her for minutes when all you do there is space out. Are you ok?"


"O-Of course I am"


"Oh no she isnt. Hahaha" I looked at the stupid Henry who just butted in. I glared at him but he only continue to talk. Remind me why he is my friend?


"She is jealous!!!! Hahahahahaha. She said many guys are hitting on you. Dongwoo even asked her not to like you and help him out with you." Snoopy said to her.


"Is it true?" My Princess just looked at me. I cant read her. Seconds later I felt her lips on mine. Did she just kissed me? In a public place?! On the lips?!


"Woooooooooohhh." Everyone in the cafeteria seems to be enjoying the show. Our friends were not exempted they are all smiling widely as if they witness a show.

 

"Everyone listen!" She said and stood up. Holding me near her.


"This llama here is mine. Meaning we are together. So no one. I mean it. No one will ever get his way to me cause I love this stupid and I am only hers. Arrasso?" She called me stupid but she also said she's mine. Should I be happy? 


"So are we okay now? Everyone knows I am yours. I know its cute for being all jealous but dont you worry. I am yours the same as you are mine." She said and kiss me again on the cheek.


"But-" she stopped me with her finger. I should be the one claiming her! Not the other way around. That was my plan!!!

"No buts. Its settled. Dont speak. Everyone knows. Lets eat." She said sternly and I cant argue with that. After all I am just a servant and she is the princess. All I want to feel is happiness. Me and her. The idea of being us and nothing else matters.

 



Ooooohhhhhh dammnnnnnnnn. Short one you see? Okayyyyy give me some feels guys