Sort of needy

Lambo's assemblage

Guess who got some inspiration tonight?


--------------
It was a chilly night in October. It'll be the first time I'll be seeing her for months. How long was it? Four? Five? I tried to keep myself busy, lying to myself but I still miss her so bad that I just want to book a plane to Seoul just to see her face. 

From: Gongju-nim

You busy tonight? 

I thought I should maybe reply a bit longer than the usual. 

From: Gongju-nim
Baby? You still awake?

So another text before I get the chance to reply. It was stupid but I sort of liked it, her couple of texts wondering why I am not replying. 

*ring ring*

~Gongju-nim calling~

I watched the call turned into a missed call. I switched my phone to airplane mode. It was not intention to drive her crazy but I also dont want to seem needy. 

I tried sleeping and it seemed it worked this time. I drifted off to dreamland with her on my mind. 


-----------------------


I woke up earlier than usual and went for a run. It was rather calming. The breeze hitting my face as I go faster. It kept my mind off things a bit. After a good run I decided to do my groceries and prepare myself a healthy breakfast. 

I went home and my pad felt weird. Did I leave my door open? 

"Why aren't you answering my texts and calls?" A chilly demanding voice. It was warm inside but I think it dropped a few celcius and it became colder. 

"I-I was asleep." I stuttered as she took a few steps closer. 

"Got a better excuse than that Liu?" Now we are an inch apart. Noses almost touching. I dont know if it is just her in heels but she was more intimidating than ever.

"I-It's true. I fell asleep early last night."

"So no news for me? No updates even if you were in town since a week ago?"

"I just thought you were busy with your work and all. I don't want to bother you I-" She pressed her lips on me. The kiss was demanding and passionate. I stood frozen and still can't process a single thing happening. She broke the kiss and I can see the hurt expression on her face. 

"I-I'm sorry. I just miss you. I know it was out of the line to ask your whereabouts and you dont need to update me every single time. I should go." She turned her back and I stopped her. Hugging her tight, hoping she feels how much I missed her too. 

"Stay with me. Just for a few minutes." I whispered on her ear. 

"Stupid."

"I know I am. I'm just tired of overthinking. Wishing you were here, holding me. So stay just for a few minutes. That's all I need." I know I wanted to hold her longer but I dont want her to think I am needy. 

"You know you don't have to ask me for me to stay. I would love to stay longer."

"Hmmm." 

"Stop lying to me Am."

"Sorry. I just dont want to seem needy and I dont want you to feel sorry for not giving me what I want when you can't."

"You know I will do anything for you."

"But-" 

"Shush. I love you."


"I love you too."

"You owe me a lot of cuddle nights."

"We should make up for it now then. I missed you princess."

"And I missed you more stupid." 


-----