Perfect or not 2

Lambo's assemblage

Irene was back from work. She was gone for two days and she misses Amber so much. Yes they dont forget to message each other while she's away but those messages arent enough to satisfy the longing even if its just for two days.


"Hon!!!!" She threw herself to Amber as soon as she saw her wife opening the door for her. Her handsome wife who she loves the most.


"Hey..." From that she knows something's off with Amber. Maybe because of work. On the other hand Soojung is keeping her calm seeing the two interact. Of course she misses her wife but the two days were not that bad. Having Amber wrapped in her fingers. Having Amber for herself. Guilt was felt but the having Amber was stronger. She barely knows her but each day passing by make her like the tomboy even more. 


"Something's wrong hon? Dont worry Im here now. Have you eaten?" Irene asked caring.


"Not yet." Amber answered shortly now something is really wrong with this.


"Heyy. You are here. Have you eaten? I am done cooking" Soojung greeted her bestfriend giving a hug. A sweet smile is formed in her lips but God knows what does it mean. Looking at Amber who can only scoffed with the sweetness she is showing to her bestfriend.


"Ohh jinjja?! Lets eat then." Irene dragged Amber along with her. Amber is not her usual self. Not muttering even a single word for dinner. After eating she went to their bedroom telling Irene she isnt feeling well. Irene just nodded and decided to help Soojung clean up. After washing the dishes, Soojung went to her room to rest. 

--

"Hey... What's wrong hon?" Irene said to Amber who just finished taking a shower and now drying her short blonde hair.


"Im just tired. I guess." Now that she sees her wife. She cant look at her straight in the eyes without feeling guilty. Should she let Irene knows about the mistake she made? Or will she just let it be kept as a secret.


"Tired? So I guess no having it tonight?" Irene said as she grabbed the towel and dried Amber's hair herself. She gave a few kisses on Amber's face until she settled on Amber's lips. Giving a long passionate kiss. Now she even felt she misses the tomboy so much. Seeing Amber not responding which very unusual because Amber tends to be much aggressive when it comes to .


"Hon, I am not feeling it." Amber just said that and laid herself back facing Irene who can only sigh. Irene being the understanding one just decided to let Amber. She isnt the type who will bug someone if something wrong instead she will just comfort anyone and made her feel she's not alone.


---

"Hon, sorry for last night. Forgive me?" Amber said when she went home from work. Flowers and a llama plushie on the other hand. Irene is so happy to know that her wife is sorry for the last night. Despite of being married for 3 years Amber never become less sweeter than. In fact she grew to be more when they got married.


"You dont need to apologize you know. I just hope you are fine now. Come on. Lets eat." Amber notice that their visitor isnt home. She breathed in sign of relief that she wont be seeing the girl who caused her to made a mistake. She just hope that Soojung will be gone in her life for good. 


"Hon, I got some business to do in North Carolina. That would be a 3 day convention. Do you want to come with me?" Amber said hoping that Irene will agree but who is she kidding, she knows Irene wont come if its business related not because she doesnt want to but she doesnt like that she might be a destruction to Amber's job.


"You know my answer hon. You know I dont like going to those kind of events." Amber quite disappointed but just nodded and gave off a dorky smile to her wife.


"You'll be here alone. Are sure you going to be fine?" Amber asked again.


"First I am not alone. Soojung is here remember? Second, you know I can manage. Just take care and eat on time." Irene reminded her. 


---

The convention went on. Amber is doing well for the first day. Soon the day is over and she decided to went back in the hotel to rest. She's still in a trance when she bumped into someone causing the woman to stumble.


"Oh sorry miss, I wasnt looking at my way." She said as she helped the woman stand up.


"Its fine. Glad I bumped into you. I was looking for you anyways." She knows that voice. She can now take a good look at the person she bumped into being only mad and nervous at the same time. 


"What re you doing here? Does Irene knows you are here?" She asked quite angrily but the girl just replied with a sly smile.


"Too many questions babe. Yes she knows. Well I said I'll be spending time with my lover." The girl smiled wider causing Amber to scoff at her. 


"What? You know Irene will be fine. Besides in two days we'll be going home. Dont worry I didnt tell her yet about us." Emphasizing the yet part. The nervousness is there. Amber usually knows how to handle situations but this is just to much. Just too much. 

Amber just decided to drag Soojung in her room. They will never know someone might see them worse tell Irene that they are here together.


"Ohh babe. Your grip is too tight. I prefer you do that when we are doing it already." Soojung said and Amber let her go quickly.


"Soojung please I am not here to play with you. Just go home okay?" Amber said calmly or more like begged. 


"I am not here to play either. Dont you see I want to be with you? Am I miss you. Cant you see I am willing to share you?" 


"Whats with you? Why me? God Soojung. I am married to your own bestfriend!" 


"Cause you are ing perfect! You treat her like a princess! You gave her everything and I want that!" The girl is now sobbing. Amber has always a weak spot for crying girls.


"Shhh. Stop crying please. You'll find someone soon Soojung. Just you wait." Amber said assuring everything is going to be fine.


"But I already found you, I want you Am. Please let me just have you." The girl is so fragile that Amber is like holding it and should be careful that it might break any moment.


"Soojung, you know I cant and I dont love you. I got Irene she's-" soojung cant take it anymore. Smashing her lips to Amber. Wrapping her arms around Amber's neck. The kiss is so demanding and she doesnt know how to make Amber respond. She bit Amber's lips harshly causing Amber to open . Her tongue roughly entered Amber's mouth being quite persistent looking for Amber's tongue.


Soojung only stopped when her lungs already shouting for air. They both panted for the kiss. Soojung push Amber to the bed and hover on top of her.


"Just this time okay? She'll never know you just have to obey me." It is not the fragile girl a while ago but a fierce and dangerous woman. Soojung saw Amber contemplating. She got her handcuffs and put it on Amber.


"What the heck! What are you doing?!" Amber said to Soojung.


"You know I am growing impatient with you. Why dont you just enjoy this? I know you wanted it a little bit ." She wanted to erase that smug smile in Soojung's face.


"You are crazy! How am I supposed to enjoy this when I am all tied up and under your mercy?!"

Instead of answering Soojung undressed herself. Amber turn her head sideways to avoid looking at Soojung. She hopes she is drunk at the moment, so that there is a reason to feel and go with the flow.

With no clothes on. Soojung spread her legs in front of Amber. She noticed that Amber isnt looking at her.


"So you are not going to look? Okay suit yourself." She began touching herself. she never did that with anyone before. Sure she e but this is different from that. Someone is there to watch her touch herself. Damn the thought only makes her wetter. 


"Ughhh Am...tt there play with ." The moans are involuntary. Amber is tempted to look but she wont back down. Once is enough. There is no way she is going to cheat on her wife.


Nearing to Soojung decided to stop and sit on Amber's face. She wants to using that mouth. She wonders how she is if not drunk. She bet it is better knowing she is conscious enough to know the right spots.


"You wont be able to breathe if you wont me babe. So come on. Enjoy my will you? Eat me." She commanded. She aint kidding and Amber knows that too. Amber cant help but to be turned with the Soojung's scent. She smells so sweet but guilt is still there. Soojung sat on her face causing her air passage to be blocked. She doesnt have any choice but to oblige. 


"Ughh. Yeah that, me with your tongue. There... Ahhh shiiiit. Come on. Faster..." The moans are turning her on. Damn that was so y. Being handcuffed and all is so exciting. Yes she wants this type of . She wants to try but Irene is always being sweet and all, so she didnt bother to ask anymore.


"I know you want this right? Anticipating to touch me. Oh dammnnn. Yeah harder. Shiiit Am... Im cummmming." With one final moan she cummed on Amber's face. Amber still not stopping her clean. Recovering for the shuddering Soojung pulled Amber's pants. 


"So I guess I should return the favor. May I?" Still in that position. Soojung lean to face Amber's core and give it a long . She even used her fingers to spread the wet folds. Damn she cant believe she is loving doing it with a girl. Oh damn. Amber is so wet and that means she wants this too. Amber is trying hard to suppress her moans but Soojung's actions just doesnt allow that. Oh damn she felt so good. She was near but suddenly Soojung stop and got off her.


Soojung went to the bag she brought and pulled something. A double not to mention a big one. Amber who was confused in a second was now surprised. She is afraid yet anticipating what will happen next.


"Now we are going to start the real fun." Soojung just smirk at her and inserted the on Amber's. Amber only grunted with the intruder in her.


"Let me show you what Irene cant give you okay?" Still having the smirk. She positioned herself on the tip of the toy. Here she is, about to Amber. Damn, she doesnt care about anything anymore. All she cares is now. Having Amber in her mercy.


"Oh shiiiit. So bigggg." She moaned as she rocked her hips. Amber on the other hand cant help but to feel aroused. She knows what happening but lust is clouding her mind. God knows how much she loves her wife but now here she is under a gorgeous who was about to make her feel good.


The night was spent with all the moans and pleasure. Amber is very exhausted and fell asleep immediately. Soojung removed the cuffs and decided to dress herself with Amber's tshirt.

She decided to drink for a while. Overthinking is not really good for the health. She wonders what to do now. But one thing is for sure. She wants Amber. She wants to have her. She can make her happy. Even happier than Irene can do. Irene is being always the understanding one, she wonders if she is willing to give up Amber for her or at least share her. 


Sooner or later she will either lose or have her. Settling herself on the bed. Looking at the goddess who is sleeping soundly. She wants to know what they can have together. How is it like to be with her?


It is now or never. She is willing to have Amber no matter what. There is no way she is stopping now. Cause what the Jung wants, Jung gets.



Ohhh no violent reaction please, lol this is one hell crazy idea. Oh swear I just hope you wont kill me for ruining Krystal's image. Sorry sorry. Please do comment guys. I need to hear something from you. Comments juseyooooooo

 

주안