AZA 3

Lambo's assemblage

It's Saturday and today is the day. Can I really do this? I decided to wear a white polo and faded jeans. I dont want to be overdressed. Ottoke? I am really nervous. As in dead nervous.

1 pm still two hours before 3. I keep on staring on my reflection. Damn. Why is this harder than mathematics?! Breathe, llama, breathe. Fighting!!!


---
2:50. 10 minutes before. I knocked and Jess opened the door for me. Why her? I dont know. The heck she added to my unending nervousness.

"So finally got the courage eh?" She asked me and I just looked at her puzzled.

"I know you like my sister, stupid. It doesnt take a genius to know. It's just that you haven't realized it yet. I know you since forever and I just hope you wont hurt Soojung because the time you did don't ever show your face to me again. Got it?" I swallowed the lump in my throat. She is scary. Like really scary alright. Can't blame me.

"I-I won't. I dont have the plan to. She's perfect and everything. I just hope she'll accept me." She just nodded and allow me to enter. I sat on the couch. Waiting, anticipating and being nervous at the same time. Gosh. It felt like judgement day.

"Soojung! The llama is here! You dont have forever to dress up!" Jess yelled at her and I think I just saw an angel descended from heaven when she went downstairs. Why didnt I see this before? I mean I knew her first before Suzy. Why the hell didnt I fall for this girl instead?

"Ber...Amber!!!" I heard and that made me look at her. She is already in front of me. She is wearing a skater skirt and a simple tee. How come she looks fab with those? Why I look garbage? Damn.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered still not believing in what I'm seeing.

"I have been calling you. Are you okay? You are spacing out." She asked worriedly and touched my forehead. I blushed with the contact.

"Yah Soojung! I think the llama can't believe how gorgeous you are right now. See. She's even blushing." Even though I cant see Jess I knew she is smirking right now. I think I also saw Krys blushed but you know it can be my imagination too.

"So uhh let's go?" I said and she just nodded. I took her hand with me.

---
I decided not to bring any ride and take the public transportation. Why? I just think it'll be more memorable that way.

The whole ride was unusually quiet. Most likely when we are together she'll torture me with all her singing and tell me she's beautiful all the time. Now it isnt like that. She just kept looking outside the window. While me I'm thinking a way to start a conversation.

"Err... Krys you look gorgeous today." She looked at me with disbelief. It seems like that she just heard an impossible word coming out from my mouth.

"You look not bad yourself too. Still thanks." She said with a small smile. I am still not used with her sudden timidness.

"Uhh Krys you sure you okay with this?" I asked trying to ease the awkwardness.

"Y-yeah. Why?"

"You seemed different today. It's not like we don't hangout right?" Stupid llama. Why did I even asked that? Aishh.

"Yeah we did but not like this I mean you go to our house alone but this is err different. Us. Just the two of us going somewhere." She said and I just nodded. Not long after we arrived at our destination.

---
We arrived at the amusement park and I can see that she is a little bit surprised?

"Err? I already planned the day for us but if you dont like it here, we can go to any place you want." I said to her and she just looked at me and smiled.

"Its fine. Just that I havent been here for ages now. So I kinda find it surprising. Plus you said to me you're going to tell me something so...yeah." She said and it made me speechless. Ghadddd. How come I am being flustered and all right now?! I am not usually like this.

"Yeah I do but can we just have fun for now?" Cause I really dont know how to say it. my llama life. How on earth did I fell for my bestfriend?!
---

"Amberrrrrrrrr. Lets play some games!!!" Not an hour later she seemed to be enjoying the time with me. Good cause I am still dead nervous how am I going to confess later.

"Sure sure." She dragged me into a shooting game. A big llama stuff toy was the prize.

"A llama toy for your girl, mate? Shoot 8 hoops in 30 seconds and its all yours." The guy in the booth said to me. Soojung didnt even heard him say my girl p, I guess. Cause she kept pulling my shirt telling me she want it.

"Come on Amber, I know you can do it. Puhlease." She gave me a puppy look which I am telling you is very rare and hard to resist.

"Fine fine." I said. The guy gave me the ball and I started shooting. This isnt easy as it looks like because of the distance but anything for my princess. I can do this. Fighting!!!


The 30 secs is nearly over I still need a shot to win. Damn. 

5

4

3

2

1

"Yes!!!!" I pumped my fist in the air. I did it.

"Inspired by your girl huh? Here it is. Congrats." The guy game me the prize and Krys hugged me tight.

"Yey! You did it Am!" She said to me as I handed her the stuff toy. She seems very happy about it. That made me smile. I wish I could do this often. If it is possible I want to this all the time.

---
We grew tired of the rides and the games. We decided to eat in a fast food restaurant. I ordered for the both of us. It's my turn and I can see that the cashier was blushing. Err? That was weird.

"So what will you be having?" She asked me and smiled at me. Okaaaay her smile is quite different.


"Err... Can I have two cheeseburgers, large fries and drinks. Oh and a sundae too..." Suddenly I felt someone hugging me from the back. From her scent I know it's Krystal.

"Baby can you also add one milkshake for me?" Baby? When did she decided to call me that? But it sounds good. 

"Sure...baby?" She put her chin on my shoulder while still backhugging me. The cashier repeated our order and place it quickly. Okay she's really weird. Not long after, our order is complete and Krys is still clinging into me.


"Hey... When will you stop pimping around? Like the hell even the cashier?" She asked and glaring at me. 

"What did I do?" I asked her and she just scoffed.

"You are really stupid." We began eating while I'm still looking at her. Figuring out things. How am I supposed to confess now?


"Amber you still not over her right?" She blurted out. Making me choke with my fries. Okay I didn't expect that.

"Why'd you ask?" I asked stupidly. Damn. I swear I hate myself for asking stupid questions.

"Uhh nothing. I'm just worried. You changed a lot. I feel so sad knowing that it's because of her." She said and worry is evident in her voice. Of course she'll be worried. I, Amber Liu, is cheerful when we are together. I am not this quiet and timid around my friends.

"Don't be. You know it's kinda good that we broke up. I mean, why not just break things off when we aren't really working. I loved her. Or maybe I still do but you see I love myself too. Maybe this is the time to do what will make me happy. Besides I can see things clearly now. A chance that I dont want to miss." I said and I looked at her. I hope that she'll get my message. I hope she'll feel what I want her to feel.

Coincidence if you call it. The place started to play a song that really fits the moment. Our moment.

Our little conversations
Are turning into little sweet sensations
And they're only getting sweeter every time
Our friendly get-togethers
Are turning into visions of forever
If i just believe this foolish heart of mine

Then flashbacks came flooding me. Times were I would spend my breaks in their house. Every Time I got broken-hearted she'll be there to comfort me. 
 
I can't pretend that i'm just a friend
Coz i'm thinking maybe we were meant to be

When I first felt this way when I was in their house. When I am trying hard to fell even more for her.


I think i fallin'
Fallin' in love with you
And i don't
I don't know what to do
I'm afraid you'll turn away

"Krys, I... I want to tell you something." I think its now or never. I might regret this but I will regret it more if I lose the chance being with her or those what ifs will kill me to death.

"Hmm?" She hummed in return. My heart is on its crazy mode. Damn. Relax. Relax llama.

"I love you, Krys." There it is I say it. I looked at her and she just smiled at me. I wonder if she understood what I mean by that.

"I love you too, Am." She said and wait I think she misunderstood. Damn.

But i'll say it anyway
I think i'm fallin for you
I'm fallin for you


"Krys, I mean I love you. Not as friends or bestfriends type of love. Not the familial type either. I love you as a woman. I love you being perfectly imperfect you are. I love all of you. I want to love you until every ocean goes dry. I love you and I think I never felt this way for anyone other than you-" i was stunned when I felt a soft pair of lips met mine. Is she? Is she kissing me? Oh my god!!! Krystal Jung is kissing me?! Does it mean?

"I love you too Am. That all clichés wont give justice to it. I realize that this heart of mine is hurting every time I see her taking you for granted when I could have treated you better. I feel so stupid every time when I comfort you and the next day you got hurt by someone who doesn't deserve a bit of you." She is now crying. Ottoke? My princess is crying.

"Shhh. That makes it us two then. I feel stupid too. Because I let him hurt you when I could have treated you the best way someone will do. I love you Krystal. You cant measure it but I will let you feel it. I wont make you feel alone and I will be here until you get tired of me." I said as I hugged her tight not wanting to let her go.

"Then you will stay with me forever then?"

"Waeyo?"

"Cause I wont get tired of your llama face."

"Forever wont be enough to love you, princess. I love you Krystal Jung Soojung. I will love you more than you love me. No more promises. I just want to love you without expectations and conditions." I thought this would be the best day of my life but

*bam*

"Ow! Why hit me princess?" I asked her.

"Cause your confession isnt romantic!!!! You could have said it in the ferris wheel where we can have a better view. Aishh jinjja!! Stupid!!!" I chuckled and she just kept on hitting me until I kissed her. She was stunned for a while but responded a little later.


"Lets just reserve the romance and sweetness to our wedding and my proposal. Arrasso?" She hugged me and just nodded while her head is on my chest. Oh yeah. This is life. A start of my crazy fun ride with her. My princess, I just hope this wont end. Life is full of but I swear it is better to spend it with someone who wont leave no matter what.


---




Is this alright? Come on guys. I feel  so lonely. Give me some love. Comment and suggest some plots hahahahaha lol