Perfect or not 4

Lambo's assemblage

"Who are you?" Irene asked the guy who she saw in the room.

"Im a personnel from the maintenance department. Somebody called me to fix the leaking pipe in this room, Ma'am." She just nodded. She thought she'll surprise Amber but she failed. 


"I'll be going now ma'am." The maintenance bow and proceed to go out the room. Irene just slumped on Amber's bed. She took a glance at her wristwatch and it says its already 12 midnight. Where could she be at this hour? She thought. But knowing Amber she might be with her colleagues. The scent of the pillow comforted her. It is indeed a long ride going there. She fell asleep immediately.


---

*ring ring*

"What the !" Soojung exclaimed as she was nearing to when Amber's phone rang. Who will call her in this hour!? She thought. Being sensitive with her phone's ring, Amber was about to grab her phone only to be surprised to see Soojung on top of her and her being tied up. Again.


"What the hell Soojung?! Have you gone mad?! Untie me!" She commanded but Soojung just smirk at her.


"And what? Not letting me finish? Oh no babe. I got the control here." Soojung continued to buck her hips. Letting herself finish where she left. Amber was nearly clouded with lust but her continuous phone ringing woke her up. She is a little bit sober now unlike a while ago.


"At least let me answer the goddamn phone! It might be important!" It might be Irene she thought. Soojung was annoyed by the phone and decided to let her one hand go.


"Hello?" Amber said.

"Dude where were you?! Are you okay?! Damn we were so worried. We woke up but you werent here." Peniel exclaimed being dead worried about her friend. 

"I...I'm fine." She said in a whisper because Soojung started to buck her hips slowly. Allowing Amber to feel everything.


"Why are you whispering? Is there someone with you?"

"I am? No its just that your call woke me up and Im still half asleep." She lied and the smug look on Soojung face was still on. 

"Oh, is that so? Well I will just see you tomorrow. You can rest now. Goodnight."peniel hang up.

"So. How about we continue now?" Soojung buck her hips even faster. Amber still wasnt please and just want it to be done. Besides she cant do anything aside from complying with Soojung's demand.

"Ughhh . Damn. Im . Ahhh." With final moan, Soojung came. Shivering from the .


---
Amber woke up at 4 am and she barely had sleep. The cuffs where gone and she decided to go back to her room. She dressed up and leave the body on the bed.

She wanted to make everything right. She wont last long lying to her wife. She decided to tell her wife about everything. Hopefully she will be forgiven. She entered the room, heading straight at the bathroom to shower. She smelled and Soojung. She felt disgusted having her scent. Still lost in the thoughts, she didnt notice the woman in her bed sleeping soundly.

She sat in her bed and now noticing she isnt alone. She decided to see who's under the sheets.

"Irene?" She looked at her beautiful wife sleeping peacefully. She was surprised and became nervous too. She's here? Ottoke. Soojung. Irene.


---

"Good morning hon." She woke up seeing her wife smilingbrightly at her. She smiled weakly. What now? How am I going to tell her? Thats what all in her head.


"Why are you here?" Amber asked and Irene frowned. Doesnt she wants me here? She thouGht.

"Im here for you. I miss you." Irene lean to kiss Amber.

"Oh."

"Where were you last night?" Irene suddenly asked.


"I...Im with Henry. W-We went to have a drink." Why the heck she is stuttering.


"Oh like what I thought. What time is your event today?"


"Around 10."


"Oh. We still got two hours. Why dont you wash up and let's eat breakfast." Irene said excitedly. Amber went to shower and was still lost in her thoughts. Is this is the right time? Should I tell her now? She asked herself.


---
"Babe are you okay?" Irene asked because Amber seemed to be still lost while they settled on their seats.

"Y-yeah. Anyways why are you here? I thought you dont want to come?"


"Ohh that. I want to surprise you. I think you are right about us making up. You know spending time together. Waeyo? You dont want me here? Or maybe you are hiding something for me? You seemed to be nervous."


"I dont! I mean I like you being here Im just surprise I guess."


"Well lets make the best out of it shall we?" Irene gave her a sweet smile. Amber feeling guilty as she is decided to just tell the truth. Later. After the convention. She needs to tell her. Really needs to.


---

"So where were you?" Min asked as she saw Amber entered the seminar room. The day 2 of convention is having an hour break.


"Min Irene is here. Soojung is here too. Ottoke?" 


"Irene? What is she doing here? Who is Soojung anyways?"

"She's the one Im telling you. She's..."

"The who made you cheat? Let me see her and I will destroy her face. Damn why did she do that?"

"I dont know Min. Please tell me what to do. I dont want to lose Irene. I love her so much."


"I will llama. Later. Confess everything to Irene and we will take care of that stupid woman who made you do that."


---

Amber and her friends arranged dinner for two in her room. Min decided to take Irene to stroll for a while, so that they can prepare. Irene was surprised and happy to see Amber's preparations for her.

"Irene. I want to tell you something" Amber started. For Irene it feels like the night she proposed to her. Well a lot of things going inside her mind. Does Amber wants to have kids or what? What is she going to tell me?


"First Im sorry. I know I cant be the best for you. Believe me I tried but I failed. I may not be the perfect one..."


"Oh hon, trust me you are perfect. The best..."


"Let me speak first. I dont know if you will still take me back after you hear this but I cant lie to you anymore." Irene became nervous suddenly. So its not about having babies? 


"I..." Before Amber continue

 


"So having a romantic dinner without me?" 



---

I really dont know how will I end this. So please help me guys. Ottoke? Comment juseyooooooooooo