Perfect or not? 3

Lambo's assemblage

 

The 3 day convention was over and Amber felt guiltier than she was before. Soojung on the other hand was determined to do everything she can to have Amber. Amber asked or more like plead Soojung not to go home at the same time as her. She doesnt want Irene to suspect anything. 


"Okay but I'll get some tonight." Soojung said and winked at Amber. Oh damn the thought makes her so hot. Just thinking how she should suppress the moans because Irene might know.


--
"Im home!!" Amber yelled. She notice that her wife is nowhere to be found. She became worried. Does she already knows? Ottoke? Did she found out? But she calmed her nerves.

She waited and not long after Irene came with bags of groceries on her hand. Amber just hugged her wife tight and seemed to be not wanting to let go.

"Hey you are already here." Irene answered and for her she knows Amber really missed her.

"Yeah. I miss you. Where were you? I thought you already left me." Well all she said was true. Amber is afraid that Irene might leave her.

"Silly. What makes you think I will? I wont leave you. No matter what." She gave Amber a long kiss. Wont she if she knows what I have done? Amber thought to herself.

"Promise?" Amber asked looking at her loving wife

"Promise." The groceries were forgotten. Amber lifted her wife to their bedroom. Making up for the times she have done something wrong. She wants to make up for those times that she ed someone else other than her wife. Good that Soojung isnt around, if not her envy will grow because she'll see how much Amber wants to make love to her wife.

---

Being thirsty she is. Amber decided to go to the kitchen to fetch some water. She left Irene who is sleeping, exhausted from their passionate love making.


"What the!?" Amber said as somebody slammed her in the wall. 

"I told you that Im getting it tonight right?" Soojung said sternly. She is really expecting Amber to see her but Amber didnt cause guilt is eating her alive. Cheating on her wife wasnt one of the things she had in mind. But what can she do? Soojung has a gripped on her. In the neck. 

"Soojung, lets stop this okay? I cant do this anymore. Irene she's a very good wife and I lo-" Not wanting to hear some more. Soojung kissed Amber roughly shutting her up. Yes she hates it when Amber's rubbing it on her face how much she loves her wife. Why cant it be me then? I am better right? She thought to herself.

"You.Are.Mine.Amber." She said with conviction. Yes. She owned her. She will definitely.

"Soojung, I really cant do this. I am going to tell Irene."

"Oh? You will? Are you sure you can? Do you want to see her heartbroken? Do you want her to know how we spent good times? How you moan and how you grunt in pressure while I am riding you?" Soojung said seductively and Amber's earlobe. 

"..." Amber knows she cant. Irene has been the perfect wife for her and she cant break her heart. Though she needs to get through this . 


"Like what I thought too. Come on babe, lets have fun shall we?" Amber was dragged to the guest's room and spent the whole night there. Doing something she shouldnt be doing at the first place.


---
Waking up in 3 am. Amber went back to her wife. She showered before she went to hug her lovely wife who is oblivious of her doings.

Irene just snuggled closer to Amber and hugged her tight. 


---

Morning came and it was a daily routine that Irene will prepare breakfast. A good wife she is. She kissed Amber and went out of their room to cook.

She was surprised to see Soojung awake this early. Knowing her friend for a long time, she knew she isnt a morning person.

"Good morning. Coffee?" Soojung smiled brightly at her. Which very unusual of her. Guess she really had a good time on her vacation. Oh only if Irene knows.


"Hey you are up early." Irene said and Soojung just smiled at her and handed her the coffee.


"Well you see I really had good sleep. How about you?" Soojung said. Smiling venomously but Irene didnt took it the wrong way. She is indeed happy for her friend. She thought that she already moved on or better she already found someone special.

"I did but Amber seemed to be bothered since she came. I am worried about her."


Bothered? Better she'll be. Sooner or later she'll be mine and I dont need to pull off this acting nice. Soojung said to herself.

"Does she has work today?" Soojung changing the topic.

"Yeah she has. I'll wake her up after I cook for her."

"Would you like me to help you?"

"No need but thanks anyways. Know what Soojung you seemed very blooming. Have you found someone already?" Irene said and smiled sweetly at her bestfriend.

"You bet I did."

"Omo. Is he handsome? Is he loving, sweet?"

"Well all I can say is that person is perfect for me and I'll make sure we'll end up together." Oh no. If Irene knew better she will feel the other way.


---
"Bye hon. Take care okay? Eat on time." Irene said as she gave Amber a peck on the lips. Amber just nodded and went inside her car and drove away.

---

"I am really worried about Amber. She isnt like that. She isnt the silent type."


"Arent you just being paranoid?" Soojung tried to convince her.

"No. I feel it. Something off with her."

"Maybe its because of work."

"I hope so. I just hope she will tell me. You know, I am her wife and I am here for her. She should know that."


"Since when is the last time you had ?" 

"Last night. Everything seemed to be okay. But today she isnt the same again." Soojung was surprised. So they have done it while I was gone? Tch. But she continued.

"Ohh. Maybe she's looking for something more. You know. Our partners do have fantasies too." But dont worry I am here to satisfy her in that area. Soojung thought.

"I... Do you think so? I mean she never asked for that. We really never talked about that."

"Of course she wont say that. Its awkward you know. Hahaha I cant imagined her telling you something . She knew you are a shy girl. Why dont you make the move? How about a ?"

"A what?! Are you crazy?!"

"Oh come on Irene. It isnt like you dont know how men think? They want something ."

"But Amber is a girl."

"Well yes but that doesnt mean she doesnt have those fantasies."

"I dont know Soojung. That doesnt sound good. Amber might get mad at me. Besides where will I find someone who is willing to join us."


"I can join you." Soojung said nonchalantly 

"Yah! You have a boyfriend and its awkward to do it with you."

"Well werent really together so I think he doesnt mind."

"I really dont know Soojung. I will just try to talk to her okay?"

---
"Hon?" Amber heard her wife said while she is reading her files.

"Hmm?"

"How's work?" Irene asked hoping to have answers with her questions.

"Stressful but everything is fine. Why'd you ask?"

"Nothing. Are you getting bored of me?" With that Amber put down everything and looked at her. 

"Anniyo. What makes you think that? I will never ever get bored of you." She said and hug her wife tightly.

"Since the day after my appointment with my client you seemed off. I am worried you know. Do you have a problem? Do you want anything? You can tell me." Can you get rid of your so called bestfriend Amber thought. 

"Am I? Sorry hon if I made you feel that way. Let me make it up to you. Why dont you go with me this coming convention? Its in NY." Amber just like the old times hoping her wife would go with her.

"Well. Hon you know I dont want to go to those kind of event. Not that I dont like to be with you its just that..."


"I know. Sorry if I asked you." Amber being disappointed she is just smiled weak at her wife.

"Sorry hon. Just make it up for me after. Focus on the convention and I'll see you after. Arrasso?"

---

"Bye hon. Are you sure you'll be fine? You can still go with me if you want." Amber sAid to her wife.

"No. Just go okay? I'll be fine here." Irene gave her long peck on the lips.


---

"Woah bro. You are wild today?" After the convention they decided to go in a club. Well they insisted because in the said convention they also met some possible investors in their company.

"Come on Henry let the llama enjoy the drinks. Besides its not all the time she gets the fun. She is already tied up." Eric said while putting his arm on Henry's shoulder.

"Have you cheated?" Amber said out of the blue.

"Cheated? Of course. Hahaha why'd you ask? Omo. Did the little llama done something naughty behind her wife's back?" Peniel said before drinking his beer. Amber kept silent. The seriousness is evident. Her friends just looked at her. They know the Amber is a pledge loyalist and she wont dare to cheat but Amber's silence is the answer.

"Who's the girl? When did you cheat?" Min asked worriedly. She knows Amber since young and she wants to know why it happened. Cause cheating and Amber dont fit it a single sentence.

"It doesnt matter. Minmin ottoke? I dont want to lose Irene. I know what I did was wrong." Amber said frustratedly. She cant do this anymore. She lied for several times already. She needs to get out of this ed up situation.

"Tell her then. Im sure she'll forgive you. Llama be honest to your wife. Thats the only thing you need to do." 

"I dont want to break her heart."

"So lying wont break her? Idiot! Man up. What makes you cheat her then? You said it yourself when you introduced her to us. She's perfect. Why llama?"

"Its not like I planned it. She... She made me do it."

"Who is she? Llama forget about that and tell your wife. Whoever that girl is. She is a home wrecker for doing this. Is she even sane? You are married for 's sake! Does she even knows you are?"

"She knew but she still wont stop." Amber just hung her head low. Her friends just look at her in pity. They dont know what to do either. They felt hopeless but still they wont intrude. They know she can resolve this. After all there is no greater thing than love right? No matter what happens the couple will stay strong. There is nothing or in this case no one will separate true love. At least they believe on that and hope for the best.

They didnt know that certain girl was watching them closely. She felt mad. No furious even. After the good times she gave to her. She still want to chose her boring wife? Well she needs to give her more then. 

---
Amber being drunk she is, is now in her hotel room. She drank much above her tolerance. She felt numb and very drunk. Her friends too. Good that a girl brought her in her room. 

"Irene... Mianhae. Saranghae." Amber mumbled to her sleep this made the girl who helped her angrier. She is not sorry for her friend. Who cares? She badly needs Amber. Being under her mercy, amber was handcuffed in the bed. Yes she is too drunk to know everything but no one knows if she tried to stop her. She isnt taking chances here. 


"Ughh" Amber grunted as she felt a tongue was tasting and her. Soojung wasnt being gentle. She wants it rough. She wants Amber to moan loudly. Not being contented she move her way south tasting every inch of the tomboy who is drunk as hell and unconscious under her.

She flicks her s and fondled the other, she cant wait no more. She didnt even check if Amber is ready she shove the other end of the toy inside her making Amber moaned. She placed the tip on her core and began to ride it. 


"Ughh so big. Damn." Soojung moaned as she started riding the toy. Amber just grunt and mumbled something incoherent.


Unknowingly to them Irene arrived at the same hotel hoping to surprise Amber. Showing proof that she's Amber wife. She got a duplicate key to her room. On the other hand Soojung still enjoying every moment she has. All she thinks is Amber is hers and hers only.

She is near. She can feel herself nearing to .


"kkkk. Come on Amber. .... Im cumm.-"


With a nice timing. Just when she is about to come. 

 

 

 


"Who are you?"