Fallin

Lambo's assemblage

"Uhh Amber I was thinking if we could you know hang out cause you know I hardly see you these days..." 

"I would love to." She smiled and my heart melted. Oh damn. Does she even know how perfect she is.


I was with my friend Victoria. She asked me to accompany her in the restroom and I dont even know why does she needs me. It is not like Im gonna pull down her pants for her right? But nonetheless I went with her. Not expecting that I will meet someone.

Flashback

"Vic a little bit faster! We are going to be late for class!" I yelled at her as I look at myself in the mirror. I heard that a cubicle opened.

"Palli we'll be l..ate." I said when I saw the most beautiful creature in my life. Damn. How come is there someone like him?

He's so beautiful.

Wait he? Oh my god! What is that guy doing here!? Is he ert?! 

"Oh Krys, come on. Hey Amber whats up?" Vic said. Did she just call the guy Amber? Isnt it Amber a girly name? Where's the justice there?


"Are you not going to introduce me to your friend unnie?" He asked cutely. Wait unnie? Is he gay or what? Like really unnie? Such a waste if he's gay.

"Uhh Amber this is Krystal. Krystal this is Amber. She's one of my teammate." I wasnt really listening to Vic and just kept my eyes on her.

"She?" I asked

"Hi Krystal-ssi. Im Amber Liu. Yes she cause Im a girl." She's a girl. Oh my ghadddd. 

"Mianhe. I dont mean... Its just that you are so handsome for a girl." Now I dug up a deeper grave. She chuckled sweetly and said to me.

"Its alright Krystal-ssi. I got that a lot. I hope I'll see you more often. Bye." She smiled and left me dumbfounded. She is a girl. I just called her handsome. Oh my almond fudge. I just embarrassed myself in front of a god. Damn.


End of flashback


Like what she hopes for, we met often but more like a group hang out. We became close. Tighter than anyone in our group. She's sweet, caring, loving and the list go on and on. Not to mention smart. A dean's lister for goodness sake.

We have known each other for 3 years now. My infatuation blossomed to something else. I just cant help it. Being with her makes my heart go crazy. She treats me like a princess. Care for me like Im the only girl in the world. Tell me who wont fall for that. I noticed too that she isnt like that to everyone. Only for me. Bias or not but all those late night conversations. Those I love you's from her. 


I cant take it anymore. I need to confess now. Its now or never.


"Hey." I said as I saw her looking gorgeous with her ripped jeans and leather jacket while playing her rubix cube.

"Woah. You look. Wow." I giggled as she took my hand and still had hang open.


"Thanks." I said and we went to our favorite hang out place. The ice cream parlor.


"So whats up princess? Why the sudden invite?" She said as she eat her ice cream.


"You'll know later for now lets enjoy this. Arrasso?" I said. I felt so nervous knowing that it might not end good. She might turn away from me.


8 pm and we decided to take a stroll. We always do this whenever we got time.


"Amber." I said and she just hummed on respond.

"I...I love you." I said with a bit stutter.


"I love you too princess." She said and I stopped her from walking and spun her around. I crashed my lips on hers and she just stood frozen.

"I mean that love stupid! I have been feeling this 2 and half years now. I know I might lose you from saying this but I really love you Amber. I know its stupid for me to say this but I just cant help to fall for you." She just looked at me. Nothing to say. Still frozen.


"Yah! Say something!" I yelled in frustration


"Krys I-Im sorry. I dont..." I cut her off not wanting to hear anything negative. I mean I know there is a possibility that she will reject me but I cant hold it anymore.


"No Amber. Im sorry. I was just taking chances here. I wont blame you if..." She kissed me to cut me off. Wait she kissed me!!!!!!! Does it mean?


"Krys Im just sorry because I dont know what to say. Like I was shock because my crush just confessed to me. I have like you since the day I first met you. I just. Wow. Just wow. You are perfect but I am too afraid to confess. I know you got a line of suitors hoping for your yes. I dont know how to compete so I decided to stay as your loyal servant to show you how much I love you." She said and blushed hardly. Damn she is so cute!!!!


"So I am now your girlfriend?" I asked her. Of course I am now right? I mean we love each other.


"G-Girlfriend?"

"Of course! How dare you asked that?! I waited long enough stupid! I cant wait to slap those caterpillars lingering around you!"


"Ughh yes of course. You are my girlfriend, princess. I am your loyal servant forever too." She got a toothy grin. How lucky I am right?

The best feeling. Loving and being loved by the someone you love.