AZA

Lambo's assemblage

"Amber!!!! Come here this instant! I am leaving soon and yet I dont see even your shadow!" I know by then that Luna is already getting mad and she hardly get mad I am telling you. 

"Yah!!! Why arent you answering?! Are you still there?! Amber!!" She keeps on yelling so I decided to answer.

"Yeah. Do I have to go now?" I answered in a raspy voice.


"Are you okay?! What happen to you?! Are you sick?" See one second beast mode and now loving mode. Thats Luna for you guys.


"I am fine puppy. Just a little bit under the weather. So should I go now?" I said. I felt guilty because its true that I hardly give them time. I am still keeping myself away from people. Why? I just dont know if someone will like to be with me. Now that I am a mess. A ty mess that hardly get fixed.


"You should!!! Palli! We are waiting! The whole gang is here!! Be safe! Love you!" She hung up and I dressed up. 


---
I was still in the bus when she called again.

"Yah! Amber! Where are you now?! I am famished! Are you really on your way here?! Or are you ditching us?!" She said with an angry tone. 

"I'm on my way Luna-yah. Just caught in the traffic. Do you want to talk to the driver just to make sure?" I asked and with that she calmed a bit.

"Arra. Arra. Just dont with me Amber. I will hunt you down if I dont see you tonight!" She hung up again.

---
I was now walking and she called again. It is about a 15 min walked and I am really a slow walker. 

"Luna if you will shout at me again. Save it. I am sorry okay. I'll be there in 10 mins." I said and hung up. 

I forgot how to go there using the shortcut so I went the long way. I really should remember directions.

---
*knock knock*

"What do you need?" Jessica unnie is the one who opened the door. How unlucky I am right? I am really scared at her. For real. I dont even know why.

"Uhhh They asked me to go here." I look straight at her eyes but a little bit fidgeting in my place.

"You are not allowed to enter if you dont have food." She still have the blank expression. Damn. Why Jess have to be this way?!! Ottoke?!

"Err? I dont know. They didnt tell me to bring some. Mianhae." I said and I guess she will let this one to pass. Or more likely I prayed that she will.

"Fine but next time bring some food!" She smiled a bit and let me enter the house.


"Amberrrrrrrrr!!!! I miss you!!! Where have you been stupid?!" I ignored her went to hug Luna and Sulli who were giggling at the annoyed princess.


"Yah!!! Are you seriously ignoring me?!" I chuckled and turn to her. 

"I miss you too princess. I was about to hug you all in order. Still stubborn and possessive I see?" I said teasingly 

"Ehem." I heard Jess fake a cough.

"Oh. Sorry unnie. I.. Uhh..."


"So what's up with you Amber?" Sulli decided to break the awkwardness.

"You know nothing new. Still grieving." I said in full honesty. There is no point of hiding anyways. These girls know me. Every inch of me, so I cant hide anything from them.

"Good that you broke up with that . Look Am. She doesn't deserve you. Not even a bit of you." Sulli being the sister/brother of mine said to me. Well she really supports me in everything and always try to make me feel better if I am not.

"Its my fault. I didn't gave her what she deserves." I said almost a whisper. Yeah. Im stupid okay? I always took all the blame. For me it hurt less that way.

"Stupid!!! You are like the most perfect creature I knew. You were patient, loving, faithful, honest and handsome." I was shocked that Krystal just complimented me. Most of the time, we won't stop bickering who is worse.

"Yeah Amber Soojungie is right. You really changed from a player to Ms. Or Mr. Perfect if you prefer that. We have seen a lot of changes." Luna seconded. I was about to agree but I remember they said player.

"Player?! Who says I am one?!" I asked them with a quite higher tone.

"You were. Let me ask you. How many girlfriends did you have?" Luna asked me and I said quickly.

"2." I said proudly

"2? Serious relationships okay but how about those flings?" Luna said with a smirk.

"Yeah. Hyung only got two girlfriends." Sulli agreed with me.

"Fine. 17. Happy?" 

"See llama player. But you changed for her. You made her feel like she is the only girl in the world. Like she's a ing queen. Yet she didnt see that. What a ." Krystal said. She is really not fond of Suzy ever since I started courting her. She said I am just wasting my efforts to a girl who doesn't even know how to appreciate good things.

"And you even ditch us!!! For her!!! Can you imagine that?! Us. You love us more than anything but you ditch us for her!!!!" Sulli said and I just chuckled with her funny outburst.

"Guys it's over. Move on okay? Its not like we should talk about this." I said and fortunately they dismissed the topic. I really dont have the time to talk about the ty thing I am into.

---
2 hours passed and I decided to pee. Leaving the girls alone. After some advice from Jess unnie saying that everything will be fine and she even had worse. I quite feel good at the moment. Sulli fell asleep because she's tired.

"hey what are you guys talking about?" I asked cause I see Krystal being flustered and all. 

"." Luna answered nonchalantly. My eyes grew bigger but I decided to tease them a little.

"Ohh. So sharing time? So what do you want to know about us?" I said and Luna look at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Dont with me Am. I know you haven't done it. Psh. As if." Luna looked at me with a smirk.

"Yah! You dont know everything." I said and sat on the couch.

"Am. I know you were like the most erted person I knew but I know you respect her too much to do that. As if you have the courage to ask her for . Right Krys?" Krystal just nodded. I sigh in defeat. Of course they know me who am I kidding.

"Hey Am. Its a good thing you know. For almost 4 years you havent done it. There are few people who is like that." Krystal said while looking at me. She is smiling and found it creepy. Its not like I dont see her smile but now is different.

"So anyways, how about you and Jack?" I asked her trying to change the topic.

"We broke up ages ago. He's an . Now he realized I am just a simple girl with simple needs. Obviously he regrets everything." I looked at Luna who just nodded. 

"So you are single?" She nodded and instructed me to move. 

"What?" Move backwards so I can lean on you." Being intimate like this is usual for us. I wont blame our schoolmates if they assumed we are together cause Krys being the clingy one she is while me just letting her do what she wants.

"Know what guys, why dont two good people get together." Luna said out of the blue. I looked at her with a glare. She's killing me. I told her that I like Krystal but I dont want to entertain it cause I already have Suzy.

"Right. Those es and s were nothing but pain." Krystal scoffed.

"Hey Am. If it is possible do you want Jungie as your girlfriend?" Luna said again now smiling slyly at me.

"I dont want to." I said quickly avoiding for questions but this midget is good for nothing close friend. She even pounded to ask more.

"Waeyo? You two look perfect. I mean... You two get me right?" She said and look at Krys.

"A pretty girlfriend is hard to maintain." I said but deep inside I want to kill Luna. How dare her open a topic like this.

"Psh. I am just a simple girl with a simple need. I just want a consistent person. You know even a candy worth less than a dollar will make me happy. A simple piece of paper with some words of love will make my day." I looked at her. Is she implying that we could happen?


"See Am? Seriously you two look good together." Luna smiled widely. It made me blushed. Krys isnt helping to because she held my hand and lean on my chest. She asked me to her hair. I hope she wont get deaf because my heart is really pounding hard.


Does it mean we have a chance? Is this why we went through heartbreaks? At the same time? Am I willing to cross the thin line between us? Ottoke? Can I love her? 



Guys sorry for not updating. I just dont know how to continue. Please give me more time. I'll finish it all promise. Just not now. Suggestions are gladly accepted. Comment please. I love reading your thoughts. Give this kid some loveeeeeeeee.


Btw this update is based on a thing that really happened. You can always talk to me via Twitter @LAB_pau