AZA 2

Lambo's assemblage

"Yoh bro, long time no see. You lost some weight." My friend Henry said to me once I saw him in the lounge.

"Err. I did? I think I am fine." I said to him and he decided to open up another topic.

"So got a new girl?" I looked at him a little bit puzzled.

"None. I am y free and single." I chuckled at him but he just shrugged.

"She's happy now. I can see it." He said to me and that made me looked at him.

"I know..." I tried to laugh it off but knowing Henry, he wont back down squeezing the truth from me.

"You sure you are fine bro? I know we havent hang out for long but I am still you very super close friend that you can talk to." 

"I am... I think. I should be. Like what you said she's happy and I think I deserve it too. Besides I feel a lot better now. I already breathed this stupid feelings of mine to Krystal."

"Omo!!!! You already confessed?! Way to go bro. Like what I thought so. You two..." I decided to cut him off.

"Confessed? What the heck bro?! I didnt. I just told her everything about Suzy and I. What made you say that?!" I looked at him and it seems that his excitement died.

"Uhh thats a bummer. You know since last year I think you two suit each other. I think you perfectly fit her. I mean it. The way you to interact, it's different between friends should be." I am still not saying anything and he continued.

"You know what I think you like her since then. Maybe she likes you too."

"I like her Hen. I..."

"Like? Without d? Means you still? Then confess! Now!" There is his excitement again.

"I... I just cant help it. I never thought of liking her til last year happen you know that one thing. I found her perfect. I... I just cant explain how or why it just happened."

"So what are you waiting for? Confess to her." 

"She already have someone. I mean someone is already courting her and I just cant."


"Psh. Reasons. Put it this way bro. She never treated you like any other friends. I mean who does that leaning on you while you are playing games on your iPad. Suzy doesn't even do that. You always bicker like two old married couples. Who's who and everything. Bro I think you have a chance. I think you two like each other you just not know yet or for you, you just knew it." Still convincing me with his stupid idea.

"Bro. But we are friends. Ultramega close friends."

"I know but what if she's thinking the same  thing. She is afraid to tell you she likes you cause she also thinks of friendship."

"That could be possible. Still I don't want to. I mean she's Krystal Jung. I am the ever dork Amber Liu."

"Yohhhh. You aint just that. You are great too. Aishhh. I swear that Suzy really broke you huh? Tch. That ." He scoffed at me.

"Hey. Dont call her that. Its my fault she got nothing to do with this."

"Yah! She dumped you! Of course she got something to do with this! If not for her you are happy now. She made you someone I dont even know. You are a loner but never a unhappy kid. You were fine being you but that change you into worse. I swear I want to slap that's face of hers if I see her." I looked at him with disbelief. Like Henry is one of the most understanding, caring person I know yet he's being like this.

"Shut it Henry. We're over ages ago don't make a fuss about it."

"Fine but confess to Krystal. She might like you too. I mean there is nothing she wont like about you." He egged me to confess. He's quite convincing but am I really willing to take chances?


To: Princess Jung

Can we hang out on Saturday? Just the two of us? I just got something to say. 


*beep beep*

From: Princess Jung

Sure. Just tell me what time.


To: Princess Jung 

Jinjja?! Thanks I'll pick you up at 3. Love you Krys. Miss you. 😘😘😘

From: Princess Jung 

Kay. Love you more. Miss you too. Kekeke see you xoxo

Fine Im gonna confess its now or never. Fighting!!!!