Not like the usual update

Lambo's assemblage

It is just crazy to think about the person who wont even care about what you are going through. Am I wrong? No I dont think so. Should I regret it? Nahhh. I had the best of my life with her. Is the loss worth it? Probably yes. She said its her fault for not giving me her all. By her all it means making the world knows how much she loves me. Did she really loved me? Probably. Solid answer arent mine to know crazy but I used to feel contented with just those I love you. Cuddling until we both fall asleep.


You told me you were envious of those people who are proud to show off but I told you not to mind them. Whats important is what we have or in my case used to have. I am also envious. You don't know how much I am. I am not blaming or demanding for anything because I understand or I was trying to understand. I stayed and kept up with the pain but I surpass and willing not to mind it just to be with you which right is near to impossible. I don't know. I am sorry. 


Am I coward? I am not but I don't want to continue something who will make you less happy than you are. I just hope the next time we will see each other it wont be awkward and we will still act like nothing painful happened. After all I am just a person who didn't deserve to be with someone perfect as you. 


I love you. I do did and will. Why? Everything about you is lovable and I am one of those person who is drawn to you and I just wish you weren't mad at me for leaving. Leaving you isn't my escape but rather my way for showing how grateful I am that I wont let you suffer by holding on to you too much. 


This is a closure but it doesn't mean its the end. This just a beginning. A chance for you to start of something new. I am wishing you happiness. I am very sure you'll do great. I wont forget about you. I am hoping for a rematch but I guess I wont have that. You are too good to have deuce with me. Advantage and disadvantage I wont be available to have that. 11-1 that will be our score.  You are 11 and I am 1.


Next time we meet I will change my name to Juan. I want to be Juan. Just by name I was the one. It sounded that way. I don't want to be fourth third or whatsoever. I just want to be Juan. Still hoping to be your only one and the first one. Sorry for breaking your heart. If it does make you feel better you broke mine to. 


Let me cuddle with you this time. Have you in my arms and fall asleep with you. Tomorrow will be different. You don't have to know. You wont want to know. I am leaving you my friend. Thank you for creating great memories with me. Those memories which I will treasure until my last breath. Be strong. I know you are. I love you. Again I am sorry.