Ticket to anywhere

Lambo's assemblage

Aishh jinjja. Why do I have to go through this?! I'm a girl for pete's sake!!!

 

"Sweetie it's for your own good. I'm sure you're going to love your future wife. Aren't you glad to pick from those Kims? I heard they are pretty and smart." 


My mom said while we're having a family dinner. Now I'm stuck here. Not knowing what to do. I know I'm 25 but I'm still enjoying my youth. Do I even like girls? I have never been in love with anyone girls or boys. They doesnt seemed to interest me enough. But there is something I'm in love with. Places. I love to travel and try things out. 

So back to the current situation. My mom set me up to the Kims. Well they are good friends of ours. Uncle Kim is cool and Auntie Kim bake the best cookies in the world. The best. Mom said we played together when we were young but I can't remember that I played with girls when we were in Korea. There are three of them. The oldest one is Kim Hyuna. Mom said she studied medicine abroad and now a resident doctor of their hospital. Next is Kim Min-young, well she goes for the name Ellin. Just like HyunA she's in the medical field too. A surgeon. I forgot what's her specialty. It doesnt matter anyways. Lastly their youngest, Kim Seolhyun. She's interesting if you'll ask me. Why? This girl decided to pursue a different field.  She's a professor. Yeah right. A young professor. She's teaching humanities. Don't underestimate her. She graduated at a very young age achieving the highest award in a state university. Wow right? I wonder why did they agree with this set up. I mean we are all girls and marriage isnt a joke.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted them as soon as I saw Auntie Kim. Well dad and uncle were gone for a boys' night out while mom is busy with Jackie's babies. My sister is already happily married with twins. Maybe that's why mom is setting me up. But you see how am I supposed to give her grandchildren when she's setting me up with girls.

"Oh goodness, Amber. You've gotten a lot more handsome the last time I saw you." I blushed with the compliment, not that I'm fluttered but I'm embarrassed as hell. Why? Like I told you I'm a girl but I really find men's clothes a lot more comfortable. Now that I'm near them. I saw a girl at Auntie Kim's side. She smiles a bit and I guess she's uncomfortable just like me. Who wont right? Your parents are setting you up with a stranger. Not to mention with the same gender.

"Amber this is my daughter Seolhyun. Hyuna and Ellin got an emergency at the hospital so they wont be able to join you two for dinner." Auntie Kim said. Well good then it wont be awkward having dinner with 3 girls who I don't even know. Less stress.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seolhyun. Nice to meet you Amber-ssi." She bowed and offered her hand. This girl is pretty and got a good figure too. I wasnt aware that I was already checking her out not when Auntie Kim fake a cough and smirk at me. Oh yes. Just like my parents Uncle and Auntie Kim are quite prankster and sly when it comes to things like this. Teasing the hell out of me everytime they got the chance to!!!

"Ehem. So better leave the two of you now. Enjoy the night sweethearts." Well I wonder why my mom decided to do it here in Busan. It's ing far from Seoul. I even got a long drive away from my home. Ah maybe because this is near from Seolhyun's house.

I  decided to open up a topic. We better start a conversation before we turn into stones.

"Uhh. I know this is quite awkward for you. You know... Me being a girl and..."

"It's okay Amber-ssi. Actually when mom told us that one of us will be marrying you we're fine with it." She smiled. You know the smiled that can make a guy crumble. . I guess I'm gay. er. Not so fast Amber. Breathe. She's just really pretty. With a nice figure and smart. A perfect woman. Yeah perfect. 

"Wait? You agreed? It's okay for you marrying a girl? I mean didn't you grew up with a traditional Korean family. I'll understand if it's your sisters but you..."

”well let's just say that I got a pretty open mind. There are too many possibilities plus mom and dad highly approved you. You're hot and handsome so yeah I don't mind." She smiled again. . My heart. I'm dying with overflowing of happiness. She's like an angel.

"Eh?" I said not knowing what to say. I, Amber Liu, never stuttered or ran out of things to say.

"Well you're not bad. You don't need to say anything. I'm just glad that I wont be sharing your time with my sisters." 

"Glad?"

"Well yes. We keep on track of your life. Mom and dad keeps on updating us about you." What the? Seriously? They did that. While I'm here stupidly stuck and with nothing but there basic informations.

"Oh." 

"So let's eat first?" She asked me and all I did was nod. I'm still on the process of taking everything in. 

---
The dinner went well. At least that's what I think. I didnt talked much I just stared at her. Her pretty face and her captivating smile. This youngest Kim is really something huh. Interesting just like what I thought so. She's the same age as I am so age differences wont be a problem. She's humorous and witty. I like that. So a point for her. She's my first pick anyways. 

*beep beep*

From: mom

Honey I sent your car home. Have a nice day at Busan. You got an off day from work. Love yah. 

P.s dont rush things. Baby Kim is a kekeke be gentle - papa awesome Liu


Wtf?! My precious car?! Now I knew why she set me up here in Busan!!!! Where in hell should I sleep then?! er. I forgot my wallet in my car!!!!!! !!!

" ." I muttered. Not aware of the girl who is watching my actions and being delighted to be with me.

"Amber-ssi is everything okay?" Should I tell her? This is quite embarrassing. We've just met and now I'm asking a favor.

"Eh? Seolhyun-ssi. I wonder if you can let me borrow some cash... Cause you know my car was sent home and I..."

"Just spend the night with me. We might get married anyways. I don't mind. In fact it'll be my pleasure." Oh my ing !!!! Is she serious?! Spend the night? With her? Llama!!! Clear your mind. She's just being polite. No naughty thoughts please.

"Err?"

"I insist. So please just accept it." She smiled like an angel. Aigoo.

"Okay." I answered. She's right. We might get married and better we use the time we have to know each other. 

---
Obviously I spent the night on her hotel room. Cause like I am, she's living in Seoul and just decided to spend the night here.

Dont think something dirty!!! I slept on the couch. Even though she said we can sleep together on her bed. Only sleep!!! Hear me sleep nothing more.

I woke up first and there I saw a beautiful angel. She's sleeping peacefully that waking her up is a sin. Such a sight to see. Do I agree with this arranged marriage already? Let's just say it's not a bad idea after all.

I called room service and freshen up before she wakes up. I'm planning to ask her out today. To know her better. For the shortest time we've been together. I really felt comfortable. There's no more awkwardness and we talked just like two old friends. Which I found weird. Cause I was never really that friendly to new acquaintances. 

I heard a rustling sound while I was drying my hair and that time I knew she is already awake. How come she looked sinfully beautiful early in the morning. Yah! Not fair.

"Good morning." She said and killed me with her smile.

"Good morning beautiful." Okaaay now I sounded like a player. Damn. 

"Breakfast?" I asked her 

"Later, any plans for today?" 

"I'm taking you out for a date. Is that okay?" She smiled wider and that melted my heart.

"It would be my pleasure. I'm going to freshen up first. Okay?" I nodded and she went to her way to the bathroom.

---

Oh my god... She just wear a towel wrap around her body. Skin a little bit moist adding to her iness. I slapped myself for being such a ert...again for checking her out. Does she really needs to make me see her that way?! I might pounce her on the spot.


It's confirmed. I, Amber Liu, is definitely gay for Kim Seolhyun.

"Mber...Amber?" She waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? You're red and you feel hot too.” Of course I feel hot!!! Damn. You just wear a towel and you're wet. You're y and I want you!


"Y-yeah. I'm going out for a while first. Breathe air. Yeah breathe air. I need air. Just call me when you're done. Okay? Bye!" With that I left decided to go out heaven I mean her hotel room. When I was walking in the corridors I heard shouts. Damn. Havent they have shame? 

"Myungsoo. It's over I'm getting married! Don't you understand?!" I heard a woman yelled.

It's not of your business. Just go on and breathe. Wait for Seolhyun and you'll have your ing date.


"Married?! We just broke up! Are you ing kidding me?! Does your father knows about this?" I heard the man retorted back. Again Liu. Go on. The elevator is a few steps away. 

"Of course he does! My fiancé is just downstairs. He'll be back soon. So better leave now." The door flung opened making me jumped because of the harshness.

"Hey baby. There you are. I was waiting for you." Baby? Baby who? Next thing I knew she was kissing me. It felt so nice. Warm, soft. Her arm wrap around my neck while my hands found its way to her hips.

"This isn't over Jung Soojung." The man threatened. Before I go back to my senses she pulled me inside the room. Not even saying sorry. Her pale brown eyes drawing me in. It's like I was under the spell. Her spell.

I stood frozen and there she is doing her business. I was about to ask her when the door opened again. This time its men in suit. Is this a joke or what? Are they mafia or something? A firm and strict looking man questioned.

"Jung Soojung, where's the man you are marrying? Show him before I burn this place down." From his tone I knew he isnt kidding.

"Dad, don't meddle with my relationships." Dad? he's her dad? Oh god exactly what I get myself into.

"I have every right to do so. I am your father. I want to know if he's right for you."

"I love him dad." She held my hand. Love!? Him?! Im a girl!!!!

"He's the one?!" I looked at my side and she stared at me lovingly. The hell.

"Yes he is. Dad, we love each other and we already made plans. Most importantly we already did it."

"Did it?!" Her father and I both said at the same time. She just nodded and held my hand tighter.

"Fine then! You're getting married next week. And you young man. Show yourself in our house later for dinner. Bring your family. Properly greet your in laws." 

"Sir... I-" I tried to explained but he just brushed me off.


"Jung Soojung. Meet us for dinner. What's your name boy?"

"Liu sir. Amber Liu."

"Mr. Liu I'll be expecting you and your family." With that he left with his men. What the hell just happened?! I looked at the girl and she seemed calm about everything!!

"Yah!!! What the hell just happened?!" I questioned her.


"You're going to marry me and have dinner with my family later. That will happen."


"What the? I don't even know you! And I'm already getting married. My fiancée is just in the other room!"

"Well forget her. Cause you won't dare to disagree with a mafia boss right?" She smirked and from that I know. Just this evening and morning I was hoping to have an angel for a fiancée which I thought I had found. But obviously I was wrong. Cause later evening I just got a free ticket to hell.


----

Okay sorry this is lame. I tried. Been busy. Sorry for not updating those on going fics.

I'll be waiting for your comments.... Thanks for the subs. Love you guys.