My heart

Lambo's assemblage

"Amber!!!!!!" I yelled as you got your feet in the ground.


"Hi Krys, hi Auntie Jung." You said and walked towards me to give me a kiss.


"How many times I should tell you that we have a gate? An entrance for a normal human being." I said and you just smiled at me.


"Hehe sorry Krys but its more fun this way." You gave me your eye smile. Something that I cant resist. You are fun to be with. I know that you are the reason why half of the school population is fangirling and fanboying. You are friendly smart and everything that I could ask for.


"Krys, do you know how much I love you?" You said as we do are usual star gazing in your backyard.


"No?" You got up and looked at me with a surprise expression.


"Jinjja?! Any hint? You know estimate it." You said as you look straight in my eyes.


"Babo! How you can estimate something abstract you cant even take hold of it."


"Aishh. Of course you can. Relatively."


"I dont want to know Am. I want you to show me."


"Didnt I doing that already? You know. Since day 1?"


"You did?! Jinjja?!" I started to tease you and I just received a whine from you. 


"Yah! I am so madly in love you Krystal Jung Soojung! Everyone knows tha-" I pressed my lips into yours. 


"You are too noisy. Lets just stay like this for awhile. Arrasso?" I put my head in your shoulder. I held your hand tight not wanting to let go. You never missed a day to show me how much you really care and love me. I dont know what you see in me but you always say I am perfect. So perfect that you dont want to miss the chance of a lifetime to be with me. I still cant believe you. I really cant. Just take a look at it. You are Amber Liu while I am Krystal Jung. Just from that you can differentiate that two but you never made me feel that way. You made me feel beautiful in every way possible.

 

"Amber."


"Dae?"


"Arent you getting tired of me?"


"Huh?"


"I said arent you getting tired of me."


"Is that even possible? Me getting tired of you? Ahh right. Lets see..." You started to think deeply and I was getting afraid of what your answer might be.


"I know now. Possibly NEVER." You chuckled. I really love your laugh. You made me feel happy when you let out a hearty laugh. A genuine one I must say. You are not like the rest you are so different but in the best way. You are a genius but stupid at the same. Stupid for choosing me. You should have choose somebody else.

 


"You miss her dont you?" My mom asked me. Of course who wont. You should be at my doorstep now. Climbing our walls.

 

"Y-Yes." 


"Soojung she is-"

 

"Mom I know. Just dont know what to do without her."

 


"You should get used to it Soojung. Besides we know that she's happy."

 

"But mom-"

 

"Umma!!!!!!"

 

"Ohh my Jungmin. Dont you over run like that." I scold my son because he was running like a mad man. Aishhh kids.

 

"Sorry umma but I just got excited. You know. Hehe." 

 

"Excited about what?"

 

"We are going to the amusement park!" He raised his hands on the air.

 

"And who said that we are going?"

 

"Me." A voice said. That voice. Cant be.

 

"A-Amber? But I thought...you..."


"Happy Birthday Princess." You have a boquet of roses in your hands. 


"Appa!!!!"

 

"Yohh kiddo. Miss me?"


"A little."


"Just a little?! Okay no more gifts for you."

 

"Yah! Appa Im just kidding. So am I going to receive a treat now?"


"Let me see...how about we start like this..." You started tickling our son and he is laughing hard.


"Stop..appa.cant breathe..."

 

"Am"


"Dae?"


"I miss you." I kissed you in the lips. Just a peck because 

 

"Yah! Umma!! Appa!!! You are hurting my eyes." We giggled because of the naughtiness of our child. I dont know what did I do to deserve something like this. Someone like you.

 

 

"No!"

 

"Im sorry Mrs. Liu but we cant do anything. There are zero survivor. Im really sorry."

 

I shouldnt have let you leave. I dont know what to think. 


This heart it beats for you. I am nothing now. Without you. I still cant believe it. I feel like dying. Cause my heart is yours. Im here asking for you not to go now. Not to fade away.

 

Time goes slow I need you here with me. Can you come back? Please Am. Just another chance. I am just going to make it last.

 


Your heart is mine just like I had yours

 

 




If you think this isnt worth it to read then dont read it. Hahahahahaha 


I am really writing nonsense things dont you think?


I love you guys. I really do. 😘😘😘

 

-Juan