Unlucky day

Lambo's assemblage

Today is the day! I am going to buy the book that I want. Why just now? I became pretty busy these past few weeks that I didn't even got the chance to go the nearest bookstore. Ghaaaaaaad. I am so excited. 


I reached the mall at 10:30 am. I went to the bookstore. Damn. My excitement is at its max. Hahahaha. I went inside. I walked my way towards the section of the book I am going to buy. I spotted it in the shelf when it is pulled by someone.


"Hey!" I called the attention of the guy who got the book.


"What?" He faced and looked at me. He is handsome. The jawline is perfectly chiseled. A nose that matches his face. His lips looks so kissable. The heck Krystal Jung?! Did you just compliment a stranger?

"That is my book." I said sternly and gave him an icy glare


"Yours? Then why it is here for sale?" He asked me. Damn he didn't get my point


"Stupid! I mean I was going to buy it." 


"Oh. Too bad. I got it first. So bye."


"Yah! Dont you dare leave me here!" He walked near me and began speaking. I can see his face now. I wonder how a guy can get a very clear skin. His skin is too smooth for a guy.


"Look, whats the fuss? You can get another of this. It is not like its a rare stock." He got a point there so I turned to the shelf but I see none. Ottoke? I want that book badly.


"They got none. That will be the last one and I cant wait to read that." I said and he was in deep thoughts for a while.

 

"Okay. What about you kiss me and I gave you this." He said as if its normal for a girl to kiss a stranger. The heck! But I want that book!!!!

 

"Tick tock. So what now Miss? Kiss me or no book?" He said with a smile. Trust me he looks more handsome with that smile. Aishhh. Forget what I said. He is pointing his left cheek. A kiss on the cheek wont hurt right?


"Okay." I said and was about to kiss him. I am near his cheek when he turned. Our lips met. It sent me electricity all throughout me. I was stunned I even didn't got the chance. It was a peck but his lips were so soft. Wait. I don't even know him. He kissed me. (Oh no. You kissed him Soojungie hahaha) the !!!!

 

Before I react he is now nowhere to be found. I just lost my first kiss and my book!!! Damn!!!! The worse thing is to a stranger, a very handsome one. Yah!!!, but no. He doesn't have the right. I just hope I wont see him ever again. As in ever. Cause the next time I will see him. I will kill him with my bare hands!!

 


--



-


Ohhh I am planning to make this a fic. Dont you think it will be nice? Comment juseyo...