Still got no title for this

Lambo's assemblage

"There she is again." I thought as I saw her walking towards the art room. I wonder what her name is.

"Krystal why are you just standing there?" I heard Luna's voice which broke my trance.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Come on, we only have 5 minutes to get to class." She said before dragging me with her. I looked back at the art room again before heading towards my class.

---
"You." I said as she walked towards me.

"You look so beautiful tonight Soojung." She said and I looked at her in disbelief. 

"Y-You know me?" I stuttered and she chuckled as she took my hand with her. Her chuckle is one of the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. It sounds like a music to my ears and I would like to do anything just to hear more.

"Of course I do. Can't miss a beautiful lady like you." Now that she mentioned it again. I looked down at myself and found out why she is complementing me a lot. I was wearing a nice long white dress that fits my body perfectly as if it was made for me. 

"B-but how? When? Why?" She pulled me closer and whispered hotly in my ear.

"Too many questions princess. Come on let's dance." Music started playing. She dances like a professional and it even made me looked as if I'm a very good dancer too. Thing happened so fast and we stopped dancing. She led me to a table where food is already set. It is as if she is so used to this. A romantic date for two. Something that I only read in the novels or seen in the movies. I feel like I'm the most special girl in the world.

"Yes you are the most special girl tonight." She said as if she's reading my mind. I felt my cheeks blushing really hard.

"Don't be shy my princess. It's my honor to be with you tonight. I've waited so long for this moment to arrive." She said lovingly and kissed my hand. She my face with the back of her hand and looked at me. I was mesmerized. Too much passion and as if she really feels something for me. The next thing I knew is she is kissing me with so much emotions and I was responding. It was my first time kissing and it feels so right. Her lips are so soft and so addicting. She was about to pull back when I pulled her closer wanting to taste her again but being the stronger person she is she stopped me and I ended pouting.

"Woah wait there princess. We have all night to do everything you want." 

"Everything." It felt like I'm not myself anymore asking if we can do more.

"Yes everything you want. Actually we got all the time in the world princess. So why the rush?"

"I just want more of you." I said pouting harder and puffing my cheeks. Seriously what's wrong with me?

"Well you can have all of me. Not just now but forever if you want." She smiled and there goes my heart beating crazy.

"Forever?" She nodded and took my hand.

"Come on. Let's go there." She was pointing somewhere and next thing I knew is we were inside a familiar place. I've been here. I just can't point out. There are statues around us. A painting caught my attention. 

"You like that one?" She asked and I nodded.

"Why being miserable considered art?" She asked again and looked at her.

"Many paintings about misery and chaos caught the attention of humans. I can't see why."

"Because feeling pain is a proof that you're alive." She chuckled and looked at me.

"Are you willing to get hurt for me princess?" I looked at her and saw her smiling at the painting we were looking at.

"I'm even willing to die for you Amber." 

"See you can remember now princess."

"I didn't even forgot anything about you. My love." We kissed and one thing led to another. It feels so good all the pleasure. The eye contact she made every time she moves. It makes me feel ier. All the things I thought I will do with my first and last love. I did it with her. The crazy things everything feels right. The moment I reach my peak and slumped myself on the bed.

"I love-"

*ring ring*

Damn that alarm clock. I woke up with a really bad headache. That's what you get from staying up so late Krystal Jung. I told myself. I looked up and curse because I got 10 minutes to prepare. . I got to the school and bumped into Luna.

"Hey Krys. What's the hurry?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"We got class at 8. Didn't you remember?"

"Eh? Miss Kim said we don't have class for today. Remember? LAst meeting she said she needs to be somewhere." Alright now that I remember she said she got important things to do.

"Oh yes. Now I remember."

"Have you had breakfast?" I shook my head

"Aigo- then let's go there's a new coffee shop just 5 minutes from here." So we went in the said coffee shop. The whole place was aesthetic af. The decors and the furnitures, the owner got a nice taste. If I know better I will say that the owner himself is an artist.

"Good morning. Welcome to the coffee cup. May I take you order?" A good looking guy said to us.

"One caramel macchiato, what's yours Krys?" 

"Do you have blueberry muffin?"

"Of course we do Soojung." I looked at him a little puzzled. How on earth does he knows my name?

"Well one caramel macchiato, 2 blueberry muffin and cafe latte. Just wait and we'll bring your order to your table." Luna smiled and nodded.

"Did you just heard the guy?"

"What? He just said our order to confirm it. Is there anything wrong?"

"Didn't you hear him call me by my name?"

"Uhh no? I didn't even say that I want cafe latte."

"Krys I think you're still sleepy I'm sure you said it you just didn't notice that you did." I was confused af. After 10 minutes another guy came with our order and said.

"Enjoy the food Soojung." There it is again. He called my name as if he knew me. 

"Hey! Earth to Krystal." Luna was waving her hand in front of me to get my attention.

"So you're telling me you dreamed of Amber Liu?" she asked and I was like. Did I tell her just now? Yes now I remembered parts of my dream. Amber Liu...the girl I always see on her way to the art room. How come I know her name? Nonetheless I nodded.

"And you two had ?" I felt my cheeks heated up and nodded. Yes I remember that part clearly. It felt so real so I continued.

"You know what's crazy Luna? It feels like everything is real...the way she touches me...her lips-"

"Yah! I don't need to hear your erted dream. Seriously Krystal...are we talking about the same Amber here? The Amber Liu? One of the richest kid here?" I just nodded and she looked at me as if I'm a crazy person.

"You know what Krys. You're so into her that you even dreamed of having with her. Like seriously since when are you dreaming about this?" I thought to myself and it's been three days I'm having the same dream.

"I'm having the same dream for 3 days if I'm not mistaken." She just shook her head and when she was about to say something but her phone rang and she excused herself that she needs to go somewhere.

----

"You sure about this Amber?" It was a cold night when the family gathered for a certain issue.

"Since when I'm not sure brother?" The head of their family just looked at her with a straight face.

"Amber...you know the risk. You need to fe-" It was cut off by their father's hand.

"Let her. Let's wait until the girl give up. She really doesn't know what she's gotten into. Such a stupid girl." Their father spoke in disgust. 

"But father-"

"Shut it Taehyung. I've decided. Let her if that's what she wants. Let see if the girl is willing to lose herself for love. Let's eat." They eat in silence. They know that there's a small chance of that the girl will stay once she knew about everything.

---
"It's her. Isn't she?" Donghae said. As the oldest sibling he is concerned about his siblings well being

"Why won't you stop?" He asked

"Does it matter? She surrendered herself completely to me."

"It's because you fooled her again. When will you stop Amber?"

"Till I have the answer."

"Till when?"

"I have forever to find out Hae. And I won't ever get tired."