Special girl

Lambo's assemblage

Its not just always good in beginning. Probably not on her. They started roughly. Meeting her unexpectedly. Setting her eyes on her. Just on her not on anyone else. Why? No she isnt the most beautiful face in the crowd but she is the only one that made her heart go thump thump. 

She just knew from the start that this will be a start of something new. Something better, that she's been waiting for the rest of her life. She knew she is worth it. Much probably cause that simple girl is the only girl she will set her eyes on starting from now.

"Hey Amber. Whats up with you?" Her friend Victoria asked her. 

"Huh?" She asked confusedly because she doesnt even remember how come Vic knew she'll be in the gym at this time.

"You just spaced out. Thats new. If you are wondering how I managed to find you. Well I saw a girl with a long hair tied in a ponytail, maybe same height as me and I remembered she is your classmate so I asked where are you." She said as if reading Amber's mind. 

"Well why are you here anyways? Your class ended 2 hours ago." Amber said coldly. Vic just laughed it off knowing how Amber acted usually. There is nothing new about being cold and grumpy. The two expression Amber usually puts up.

"To fetch you of course! Hahaha. Well you know I miss you baby boo. You are crazy hiding from me." And vic cling unto her.

"Yah! Stop doing do that and when is it I become your baby boo. The last time I checked you are still Max's baby boo. Stop being disgusting okay. Dont flirt with me." She said grumpily and walks her way out to the gym. Yes indeed its her last class but she always stay for a while to watch people passes by. People playing is a good scene to watch. At least for her.


"Okay geez. Old hag. Dont you know how to take jokes? Psh. Where's Ricci anyways? He is better than you." Vic said pouting.


"Oh no. That wont work Vic. You know. Ricci is on his way home. So please dont bother me. I'm going home." She left the girl alone. She doesnt have time for hanging out. Not that she doesnt want to but being isolated from everyone is much better than hanging out with people that anytime can leave you without thinking twice.


---

Days passed by. She almost forgot the person who made her heart beats crazily. Yeah she definitely need to see that girl. She doesnt care about anything. She just need to find that girl. Why? She doesnt know too but the only thing she knows is she wants to see the girl.

Monday came and another PE class with the girl she is crushing on. Damn. Who knew that Amber will lose her sudden cool everytime she see this girl? She is not even that pretty nor y (a/N: sure Amber is stupid here for thinking that way). She is just a simple girl that made her heart dugeun dugeun.


Finally she stop being a and decided to ask the girl's name. Why? She needs to know it badly. 

"Hey. Whats your name?" She asked trying to act cool. 


"Krystal" the girl said timidly. It is almost a whisper but she caught it nonetheless.


"Come on. We need to go." The boy with her said and they left. Is he her boyfriend? How come she doesnt have a taste? Picking someone who is him. I am better than that. Amber thought to herself.


---

"Vic! Find a girl named Krystal. Ask for her number." I said or more like I command her.


"Geez. Are you crazy? The uni is too big to find a girl. What course? What year?" Vic bombarded her with questions. Now that she think of it. She doesnt know anythting except for the name and department.


"Krystal Jung. Business administration department."


"Fine fine. Be thankful I love you. I will surely find her okay? Come on give me a hug baby boo." Vic said to her. Usually she decline this kind of skinship but she guess it is really a big favor to ask so she might make an exception.


---
"Dude come on. Lets do this for gramps." Her friend said. They were now in the building of the Leo's crush and they were asked to give the donut to one of the officers.


"Why dont we even agreed to this?" Amber said grumpily. 


"Cause that old hag kept on bugging us, man! Oh come on. Just this time. We wont do it anymore." They rode the elevator and went off to the 4th floor.


"So what now?" Amber asked and her friend seemed to be thinking.

"They said F1-2 is having their class here." 


"What? They said? Gosh dude. You werent even sure?!"


"Calm your balls. We just need to check every room. Okay?" 

"Fine but remind me to kill that old hag! Just this last time."


They went checking every room. Unexpectedly one room contained the girl she has been thinking for days. 


"Yah! Why are you stopping!?" Said Qri when she noticed that Amber isn't following her.


"Dude! There she is!!"


"Where?!"


"The girl with a hairband."


"Yah! I thought that you found Rose already!" 


"But dude. She is that girl. The one I am talking about. The girl-"


"Alright I get it. Love drunk. No need to retell your creepy story. Geez. Dont know that you can be that disgusting. So what do we do now?"


"Can I just stare at her all day? Damn dude. She looks so fine." Amber said dreamily. That girl is indeed love struck.


"Can you what?! Are you crazy?! Fine. I will leave you here. Just text me okay?" Qri said and left to find Rose.


A few more minutes Ambet followed her friend. She doesnt want to be a creep staring at a girl who isnt even considering her as a friend. They are merely PE classmates and most likely she wont spare some attention to a person like her. Right. She doesnt even know if she will like her to be a friend. What more liking her the way she likes her.


Will it make her back down? Oh no. It wont. Cause now she found someone who is far from usual and will be forever beautiful in her eyes.