Sensitivity

Lambo's assemblage

"Do I look good?" She asked me while trying those clothes she picked for herself. Its been 2 months since you had your first job. You were so excited getting your first pay. I am so happy for you. Really happy. Me being a university student sometimes dont understand your point of view. Yeah. You did really grew up from the girl I love.

 

"Hey Am. Are you even listening?"


"Huh?"


"Tch forget it. What do you want to do next?"


"Ice cream?" I said with a smile. I cant see the excitement you usually shows when I say ice cream. Yeah. You really changed a lot.


"Nahh. Go get some for yourself." I nodded and came back with a mango blizzard in my hand. You are still eating your ramen while I am down to my ice cream. I spoon some for you but you said you dont want.


"Come on lets go home now." I said and we walked hand in hand going out of the mall.


"Am?"


"If you are going to pick someone as my boyfriend what do you want him to be?" You said. Asking me like its a normal question to asked. I am hurt. Really hurt.


"He should be patient." I said and trying to hide the pain.


"Wae?"


"Cause you are moody. Your attitude changes from time to time. He should cope up with that."


"What else?"


"He should be rich."


"Wae?"


"To buy every food you want."


"Yah! Are you saying that I am a glutton?!" You said and gave me light punch in the arm


"Maybe."


"What else?"


"He should be a nice, faithful and loyal." I know we cant stay forever. I am aware of the reality princess but truth really hurts a lot. Specially when the truth is rub on your face like a salt rub at a open wound.

 

"Hmmm. Come one. Walk faster. The bus is already there."


---

We sat at the back part of the bus. You leaning at me until you fell asleep.

"Oh. I think she is tired." A old man trying to converse with me. I just smiled and nodded at him. I fix your position so that your neck wont hurt when you wake up.

"She is lucky to have you. It is seldom to see a guy care for her girlfriend a lot."


"No sir. I think. I am much luckier to have her." I said to him and he just smiled at me. I guess he is really amused by the way I care for Soojung.


"Oops. Here is my stop. Take care of her young man. Love each other. Arrasso?" I gave him a thumbs up and watched him get off the bus. There is a heavy traffic ahead so I decided to wake you up.


"Uhh. Are we here already?" You asked half awake.

"Not yet. The bus isnt moving. Lets get off and take a train instead."

 

We walked and we talked. You went to buy tickets and I waited for you.


Finally we are home safely. I laid on my bed and you followed me lying on my top.


"Yah! Soojung. You are heavy." I said to you and acting like you are really heavy.


"I am? Psh. Bear with it. You love me right?" You said and snuggled closer to me. 


"I dont love a fat like you. Hmp."


"Blah blah I dont care. Am Imma sleep okay?" You said and not so long later you did really fell asleep. I was left awake and just watching you. You look so calm and peaceful. You are far from the usual babe. Maybe thats why you caught my attention. 

 

After a good one hour of sleep you woke up. Feeling energetic again. You cuddled with me in the bed.


"I wish my boyfriend will be as close as you are." You said not caring how will I feel. Yeah sure. Maybe this is really what you want. You didnt even want me at the first place. I turned my back at you. I cant see you. I dont want to. I felt like a knife is stabbing my heart and it wont stop bleeding.


"Know what Am. I am still afraid. Having a boyfriend is different compare to what I have now." You said. That time I just wish that I have the strength to numb my heart even just for once.


"Uhh. Dont be. You are perfect. They'll be the one who should be afraid you know." I said in a joking manner trying to ease the pain I have.


"Yah! I love you Am." You hugged me tight.


"Yeah yeah. Imma sleep Krys. Just wake me up after 15 minutes." I said covering my head with a pillow and removing your hands on my waist. I dont know why but my eyes. Tears are pooling my eyes and I cant stop it from flowing. That was the last thing I remember. Falling asleep with tears in my eyes and with my heart profusely bleeding.

 


 




Another one? Oh yeah. Cause Im awesome. Comments? I love this kind of stories you know. Actually this is my favorite kind.

 

I am Juan. Call me that. It is read as one. You know the number. So yeah. Call me that. I'll be happy if you call me that.