What the?

Lambo's assemblage

"Oh my god!! Amber please if ever there is a crazy woman who'll find me here just tell her I am not living here arrasso?" My brother said to me while he is packing his things.


"Er? Why in a hurry Jjong? Did you do something wrong?" I asked him confusedly. 


"Remember when I told you I woke up in a hotel room ? That I cant even remember anything?" He said but not stopping in packing up.


"The time your boyfriend dumped you? So whats with it?"


"Amber I slept with a girl! A girl, you hear me?!" He exclaimed


"And?"


"I got her pregnant bro." He muttered


"Oh whats the problem with that. You only got her..." Wait did he say pregnant?!


"Are you ing serious Jjong!?! You got a girl pregnant? How? Why? Are you sure you are the father. Damn it Jjong. Mom and Dad will kill you."


"Oh for christ's sake, I dont know how to answer that. As for Mom and Dad, it will be better if they wont know. Amber I dont know want to marry that girl. I am gay for crying out loud." 

 

"What are your plans then?"


"I'll let it cool for a while. Just a little while til the girl dont want to find me anymore."


"Jjong how sure are you you are the father? I mean its just a one night stand."


"Dude! She got proofs!!! One day she pulled a hair sample of mine then after 3 days she came back with the results. Positive I am indeed the father."


"So why dont you just take the responsibility? I mean, that kid is your child."


"Are you being serious right now? How will Key react on that? Me being a father?"


"But Jjong.."


"No buts Am. You're in charge here okay. I'll be back soon."


---

The next morning 

Someone is really ringing the doorbell so hard and annoying the out of me. Early in the morning. Yes indeed who is sane enough disturbing me at 6 am. Just what the right?

 

"Wait. Im coming. Damn it." I said and a furious girl is waiting at the door. Next thing I know is

*bam*

"What the ?! Why did you punch me?!" I said angrily at her and she didnt even flinched at how angry I am.


"Oh lets see cause you cant keep your on your pants and got someone pregnant?" She said mockingly. The hell?


"What are you saying?! How can I even get someone pregnant?! I am a girl for 's sake. Plus who are you?! I dont even know you Miss. Leave now or I'll call the cops."


"Hahaha you are so funny! A girl?! I wont forget that dino face of yours!!! My unnie is suffering because of your stupid deeds!"


"Look Miss. I cant understand anything you are saying. Just go. I need to rest. I still got things to do." I was ready to close the door but she entered my house without permission. This girl is impossible!


"Take responsibility of what you've done. Then we will be good. Marry my sister..."


"Wait wait. First I dont even know your sister. Second what the hell, Are you doing? I am not marrying anyone. Third please get out of my house." I said furiously and she just smiled at me while saying. 


"Oh so you dont want to have a peaceful talk. Find dont blame me." 


Then thats it. I black out. I dont know what she did to me but next thing I knew I was in a couch. People talking and I even heard them laughing.


"So Soojung. When is the wedding? I never thought that Sooyeon will marry soon."


"Ughh." I grunted soon as I tried to open my eyes. I felt people looking at me amusedly.


"Oh he's awake. Sooyeon really picks well. You see he's not that bad as a son-in-law." The middle aged woman said and smiled.


"Where am I?" I looked at the girl who I was talking in the morning. Now that I see her, she is beautiful. Scary but still very gorgeous. Wait. Amber what the hell. She punched you! Remember?! My conscience told me. Oh right she did punched me and brought me here.

"You are in our house stupid." The gorgeous I mean the freak answered me.

"House? Why? What am i doing here?" I asked and with that the girl dragged me upstairs.

"Aishh stupid if you dont want to die just do what I want okay?"


"Soojung, where have you been- Who is he?" Another girl entered the room and asked. Well she's pretty but not as pretty as this crazy girl.


"What do you mean who is he? Unnie he is the one who got you pregnant. I saw him in his house." The girl spun me around and took a good look at me.


"Soojung! You got the wrong guy. Thats not him. They might look a like but thats not him. He's skinny and a little feminine."


"Of course I am feminine! I am a girl! Let me go home! Aishh jinjja?!"


"Not so fast dino head. Tell me where is Jonghyun?!" The girl grabbed my collar and eyed me murderously. What the? 


"You are the girl that he got pregnant. Sorry miss but I dont know where he is. I am going now-"

"You arent going anywhere. You'll replace him until we found him. If he'll not come around and you'll be the one marrying me." 


"But i dont even know you! And I am a girl!"


"A girl huh?" Seconds after I felt hands in my s squeezing it.


"Yah! What the hell?! First you kidnapped me and now you are violating me!!! Are you crazy?!"


"Okay you are a girl but doesnt look like one. But still no. You'll be the one marrying me. My parents will kill me if they know I got pregnant and the father left me." Now I felt guilty but isnt its her fault to getting pregnant.


"If you are thinking that its my fault too. You are wrong. Jonghyun ended taking advantage of me that night. I know we are both drunk and he took advantage of me and brought me to a hotel." She said and now thats possible. He obviously didnt remember anything. He might do that.


"So dino head. Marry her or I'll kill you?" The crazy girl...whats her name? Soojung, right. Soojung said and smiled at me. Obviously I dont want to get killed but I dont want to get married either but I decided


"I-I'll marry her."

 

Oh boy. I just hope I am not ending my own life today.