I do

Lambo's assemblage

Everything went so fast. We've been together since we were kids and now it's the time we settle down. 


Flashback

"So? What do you think?" I asked Amber who looked at me in awe.

"Perfect." she mumbled stupidly but I caught it. I blushed and pretended to be angry.

"What?!"

"I mean it's alright. The fitting is nice." She said putting her hands in her back pocket.

"tsk. After all the dresses, you'll just say alright?"

"I mean anything suits you anyway. So why the effort?" 

"Yah! I want to look beautiful." To you. But I didnt say it. 

"But you are already beautiful, princess!!!" she exclaimed gaining the attention of the people inside the boutique.

"Yah!!! Stop whining stupid. Fine fine. We'll get this one and let's look for your tux." 

"but-"

"no buts. I'm the princess remember." she looked dejected. I already got a tux in mind. I just want to be with her a little longer. This is the only way to keep her longer. Bring out the princess card.


End of Flashback

"So is this okay, Ms. Jung?" I looked at the designer and nodded my head. 

"You like it?"

"Yes. Schedule the fitting next week. Then we're all good." I smiled at her.


"Very well. See you next week Ms." I went to the next destination. 
 
Food tasting

Flashback

"Soojung-ahhhh." she grinned dorkily at me showing the mangoes she bought for me. She can eat it but if its juices touches her skin it'll be a disaster.


"Yahhh!!! You know you are allergic why did you bought a lot."

"Well my princess loves it. Your humble servant just did what I had to do." 

"Tsk. Stupid." instead of getting hurt, she guided me to sit down. She went to the kitchen to get a knife and some gloves. I looked at her worriedly knowing her allergy.

"Hey dont worry. I'm all protected." she showed me an okay sign assuring me.

She carefully sliced the mangoes for me. It was a lot. I thought nothing will happen but in the end she still got some juices on her skin. Rashes all over her body and I stop eating mangoes for week because I dont want that to happen again.

End of Flashback

Mango panna cotta. I think it suits my style. Not being bias but I know she likes it too. Who doesnt like mangoes anyway?

There were steak and pastries. She doesnt like to eat rice so yeah. I know it is a wedding but hell we can request for tacos and burritos right?

I talked to the caterer and told them our selection. It was all her favorites. It was a special day after all. 

Next stop, Cake tasting.

Flashback

"Amber!!!!" she stopped running and looked back at me. 

"yes princess?"

"help me with baking?"

"what can I do?"

"just help me with preparing the ingredients."

"what are you making anyway?"

"cake."

"buttercream?" she looked at me with puppy eyes. I hummed in response. 

"Yey!!! Then the servant will gladly help."

I made a french buttercream because it taste better. I focused on measuring the ingredient after doing the buttercream. 

"What the- Amber!?"

"oops." she said as she smudges the buttercream across my face.

"so you want to play that game huh?" i spilled the flour in her head. She pouted and I laughed.

"You know you look really beautiful when you laugh." I blushed when she said it non-chalantly

"I'm always beautiful." I whipped my hair and turned my back on her hiding my smile. 

"Yeah sure. Conceited princess."

"Dork"

We played some more and ended up making more buttercream because we wasted it by playing. 

End of flashback


"so this will be a 5-tier buttercream for the frosting? Or you got other flavors in mind?" the owner of the cakeshop asked. 

"buttercream would be nice." She'll love it.


---
Next is flowers. Im thinking of something special but thought twice. She makes anything special anyway.

Flashback

"hey stranger."

"hey yourself stranger." she chuckled and gave me a boquet of roses.

"W-What is this for?"

"Thank you."

"For?"

"For being the best person I could ever meet in my whole life." it was a normal day. Wind blowing past my hair and everything was perfect. It was special because she was there with me.


End of Flashback


"-Jung! Yah Jung Soojung!"

"Y-yeah?"

"I asked if you aint getting tired. I mean you did all the preparations. Wedding is next week."

"A-ani. I enjoyed preparing for everything. I mean its Amber." My unnie shook her head in disapproval.


"Everything is perfect. I'm sure she'll love it." 


"You sure?"  


"Yep plus I need you to look beautiful. So spa day tomorrow?" I nodded and smiled. 


[Wedding day]

You know what it feels like to be nervous? As if your heart will burst out from your chest. That's what I am feeling at the moment.

Seeing her with the all white tux. Looking handsomely, smiling at me while I walked the aisle. It was enough for me to smile back and be happy.

I came nearer and nearer. Now I take a clearer sight of her. She is oozing with happiness. Indeed it might be the happiest day for her.

I stopped in front of her and she hugged me tight.

"Thank you Jung Soojung." She whispered. I smiled a bit and went to my place.

Flashback

"Jung!!!!!"

"Yah Liu. It's early in the morning!!!"

"She said yes!!!!!" I got up and looked at her with sad eyes. I hope she didnt catch that as I turned away.

"Y-yes?"

"Yep. Jess and I are getting married!!!" She jumped around doing her happy dance while I grieved inside.

"Hey princess."

"Oh?"

"Thank you for everything." She hugged me. Being grateful. I knew this is going to happen but I still hoped for something impossible that maybe she will see me. 

She bolted out of the room while I did my morning routine. I got no appetite to eat. I took out our photo album. There were so much memories in there. For almost decade we knew each other. I thought something good might blossom.

 

[A/N: kindly play this song while reading this. https://youtu.be/kf6tVm30UYY]

If you're not even the reason
Must I stop my heart from hurting?
If you're not the one, then I'd rather not
Force myself to hope for the two of us

I went to our album and admire how she became more attractive all these years.

 

Page by page it made me wonder if I should stop from loving her. I smiled bitterly. I was so stupid for not confessing. 

 

End of flashback

I watched my unnie walked down the aisle smiling happily. She looked so contented. Pure bliss. The servant mirrrored the same emotions. If not greater.


Flashback

"Amber and I are together." Unnie said to me. A night when she got home from New York.

"What?"

"We're together. Exclusively dating or whatever you want to call it."

"I thought she is not your type."

"Yes but there is something about her. She proved to me that everything is possible. Just being with her makes me feel special." She got this dreamy look on her face. I know what she meant by that because I cant help but to feel the same when Im with Amber.

"congrats. I'm happy for you."

"You think we'll last long?" my heart ached and I just nodded with a small smile.

End of flashback

Seeing them exchanged vows. I think they will last long. They are so in love. I've seen them fight but love overcomes everything.

A beautiful song was playing in the background but all I want to do is run and cry my heart out. Instead another song came into my mind while the wedding is taking place.


Cold and paralyzed
The heart that wants you is struggling


It hurts seeing her ending up with my only sister. I mean we are almost alike so why not me? Why her?

"I do." Amber said while tears are flowing down to her handsome face. She is overjoyed.

If we're not together 'til the end
I will stop myself from falling in love again
If we're not together 'til the end
Must I restrain my heart from loving you?

"You may now kiss your wife." 


If you're not even the reason
Should I just avoid so that I wouldn't be hurt
If its not you, then who else
Would cry every morning for the both of us

 

I guess it is time for me to let go. But why cant I? 


I'm letting go because I'm frozen
Am I stopping your heart whose screaming for someone else?

"You love her dont you?" My friend Sulli whispered to me and I looked at her with worried eyes.

"Dont worry. I wont tell anyone. You are one strong woman Jung. You let them be happy."


If we're not together 'til the end
I will stop myself from falling in love again
If we're not together 'til the end
Must I restrain my heart from loving you?

I looked back at the couple who were smiling at the guests congratulating them. 


Lost and gazing through the distance
I'm stopping my heart that still chooses you

"They deserve to be happy." Sulli nodded in agreement.


If we're not together 'til the end
I will stop myself from seeing you again
If we're not together 'til the end
Must I restrain my heart from loving you?
(Haaaa)

If we're not together 'til the end
Must I restrain my heart from loving you?
If we're not together 'til the end
Must I restrain my heart from loving you?

"I love you Amber Josephine Liu." I whispered softly when they rode their wedding car. 

 

 

-----

Thank you for all the new subscribers. Look I know I owe you big time guys but Im working on my updates. Yeah UPDATES. :) 

 

Are there people here from Cebu?