Why?

Lambo's assemblage

Blue for Amber, Pink for Krystal

I know its hard to believe but I wish there was an us.

I always bring your picture with me. I always prayed that we just ended up with each other.

I was asking myself why? Why? We didnt end up together.

I was having a stroll that night. The cold wind embraced me. Memories came washing over me. I was happy. Full of joy when I am with you. When we were together I tried hard to hide it because I know we are just friends. If I can just turn back time. I wont let you slip. I will show you how much I care. I will give you all the love I can give. My heart is thumping hard. I always miss you. Every time I remember you, it is enough for my heart to beat like crazy.

Now I was always asking why?

 

I always sigh every time. Those what ifs kept on bugging me. I was holding your hand, I felt so overwhelmed. Walking hand in hand. I even think that God can see how happy I am. I was looking in your eyes. I felt something weird. Good weird. Is this love? Then why I didnt man up to tell you how I feel back then. I wish there was an us. If that happen I wont ask for anything else. Now you are in someone else arms I am thinking about this. I just hope it isnt too late cause I really love you.


Now, I am still hoping that we can be together. I just want you to know I am willing to sacrifice myself for you. If loving you is a sin and I am willing to be a sinner just to love you and be with you.


How bad is it? Am I wrong for feeling this? Then I am willing to be wrong for the rest of my life. I am here to tell you that being with you for a lifetime is my greatest happiness. You are my happiness. You are all I need. You makes me complete. Just like a puzzle piece completing my whole being. How will I have your heart? Knowing that there is already someone having it. I still find a way. If ever I will find a way I wont let you go. Not ever. 


---


Ohhh short it is. Just got the urge to write this. I dont even know why.