If I'm not the one

Lambo's assemblage

"Babo-yah." She mumbled as she see her bestfriend drunk again.

"Eh? Did you say something?"

"Nothing. So you are drunk again huh? I guess she made you wait for nothing. Again."

"Hey. She said something came up and-"

"and it was about her career which is clearly more important than you." her bestfriend sighed and drank for the bottle she has in hand.

"look why dont you just break up? I mean it's the same story all over again."

"it's not easy."

"because you love her? And she loves you too?"

"uhuh. We love each other. That is why this is worth fighting for."

"clearly she doesnt love you as much you do. That ."

"Yah! Jung Soojung!"

"Why it's true. She has you in her hands but she was never yours. Remember on our second year? She made you ing run after her. Psh."

"I love her."

"there are people better than her."

"but she is the best for me."

"stubborn llama. You cant see what you are missing."

"That I'm Loser? Funny. It even sounded like my last name."

"You got a lot of girls who were after you."

"I want someone who'll be proud of me. Someone who wants to show the world she is mine and I'm hers" and Im that girl. Soojung thought which she never voiced out. Afraid that things might not go her way.

"Stupid."

"I know. You know what. I know you are tired listening to me. Ranting about this all over again. I better go. Say hi to Uncle Jung for me." Amber kissed her cheek and left.

---
She sighed when she went inside her sister's bedroom.

"Woah baby sis. That was a deep sigh. Let me guess. Stupid boy Josephine got drunk and talked about her ?"

"What else?"

"like I thought so. You know what why dont you just confess to her. Maybe it'll save you from trouble."

"Jess we both know that is not easy. Like hell. I dont even know where to start." Jessica had a wtf expression on her face.

"Sorry but really it aint easy. I dont even know if she feels the same. She sent a screenshot of their conversation, someone dared making a move on her. She rejected her flat down."


"what if she wont turn you down?"

"Jess. Let me tell you this again. SHE HAS A ING GIRLFRIEND AT THE MOMENT."

"And?"

"And I dont like getting in between relationships."

"Krys you are saving the both of you from heartaches. You with your unrequited love, wishing you were her. Amber being miserable every moment with the ." Krystal thought for a while and her sister made sense. 

"Just ing confess okay? Dont think about the negative outcomes. Better if you pretend you are drunk or something." 


----
(the next evening)

To: Stupid llama

Hey. I want to say something. Can I call?

From: Stupid llama

Sure. Wait a sec.


"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey. I just called I mean. I-" she said in a slurry voice.

"Are you drunk Jung?"

"Nah. I just had a few drinks but not drunk."

"Yah! Were you at? I'll get you."

"I'm fine Josephine. Just listen to me. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you Amber. Like love love. I want you to be mine."

"Soojung you know that I dont like it when a friend confesses to me. It makes me feel bad knowing I'm rejecting a good person." she chuckled bitterly.

"right. I'm just friend for you. I just thought- I could have treated you better. Heck I will do everything just to make you happy."

"Soojung I cant. We cant. I dont want to cross that line...and yes. You are right. You are just a friend for me. I'm afraid that's all I can offer you."

"Sorry..so stupid of me. I just thought of letting this out my chest."

"does it makes you feel better?"

"Yes. Just forget about what I said Am-"

"I'm afraid. I cant Krys. I mean I dont want to hurt you even more. I'm sorry but I guess this is the end. Maybe you should think about your actions in the future. I just cant live and pretend nothing happened. Good luck Jung." 

*toot toot*