Weird day

Lambo's assemblage
 
 
Another day of school!!!! I think I am the only who loves mondays. Why? I dont know to. Maybe because I can see how awesome the world is when its monday. Full of energy and happiness.
 
 
 
 
"Morning oppa!!!" I said to my brother who is busy cooking for breakfast. Actually I have two more brothers but being the responsible one. Ilhoon oppa always prepare our food.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! I told you its unnie not oppa. Jinjja!" I can only laugh at my brother. Sungjae oppa and Ren oppa went down for breakfast too. 
 
 
 
"Morning unnie!!" Sungjae oppa being thhe bubbly one greeted Ilhoon oppa. Why unnie? Oh later I will tell you. Actually they werent my real brothers but due to some circumstances we are now stuck together and of course I dont mind having them with me.
 
 
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
"Liu!!!! Answer the problem in the board." Mr. Choi said and I was stopped in my trance. Oh damn. Now what?! My seatmate pass a piece of paper to me.  I looked at it and I saw that it is the answer to the problem in the board.
 
 
 
 
 
Peww. That was close. Mr. Choi told me to sit down and I only smiled at my seatmate who was kind enough to help me. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ring ring ring*
 
 
 
 
 
Now its lunch break and I decided to stay at the field to air myself. Hahaha I need it to relax you know. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Do you mind if I join you?" A girl stood in front of me said. Oh she's my seatmate. I wonder why we never interacted before. I mean I am not that hard to approach but I am not that friendly either.
 
 
 
 
 
"No no. I dont mind, have a seat please." I said and I think i saw a blush crept on her face. Oh that was weird.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey, Thank you a while ago. If not for you I have been dead now." Well exaggerating but knowing Mr. Choi, I can get worse than being killed hahaha. Just saying.
 
 
 
 
 
"Uhh its nothing." She said and gave me a small smile. Now that I notice she is really a pretty girl. If you'll only remove her nerdy eyeglasses. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Its a big thing you know. How about I walk you home later? Or do you want to have dinner at our house?" Now why did I just say that? Damn. She might think I am hitting on her. Damn damn.
 
 
 
 
 
"Dinner?"
 
 
 
 
 
"Yeah... If you like." I said while rubbing my nape.
 
 
 
 
 
"Sure!" She said and had a big smile. I guess its not bad making friends in this weird day.
 
 
 
 
 
"Im Amber by the way. You are?"
 
 
 
 
 
"Im Krystal. Krystal Jung." I think I heard that surname before. Aishh nevermind beside most Korean got the same surname.
 
 
 
 
 
We talked some more until the bell rang indicating lunch is over. We head back to our classrooms and of course when dismissal came I waited for her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
The music from inside can be heard outside. Aishhh. Maybe my brothers are doing some dancing. Well. They were pretty good when it comes to dancing and singing.
 
 
 
 
 
"Im home" I said as we entered our house. Krystal is behind being timid and all. I guess my oppas are really busy dancing that they didnt even mind to welcome me home.
 
 
 
 
 
"Krys, do you want something?" I asked her. Well I should offer something before dinner.
 
 
 
 
 
"Water will be fine." I left her for a while and get some snacks and water for her.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey Amber... Omo! Yeppuda!!!" Sungjae oppa exclaimed as he saw Krystal sitting at the couch.
 
 
 
 
 
"Anyeonghaseyo. Im Krystal Jung. Amber's-" krystal said but cut off by Sungjae oppa's yell
 
 
 
 
 
"Unnie! Palli! Amber brought her girlfriend!!" Aishhh.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Oppa! She's not my girlfriend!" I said but i guess he didnt even hear me. Moment later Ilhoon oppa came down.
 
 
 
 
 
"Whats the noise all about Sungjae?" Ilhoon oppa asked a little bit pissed. Well thats him. He easily get pissed.
 
 
 
 
 
"Unnie. Look Amber brought her girlfriend. See! So pretty right? Omo omo. My little llama has a girlfriend now." Sungjae oppa exaggerating a bit. Even wiping his fake tears.
 
 
"Aigoo... How did our stupid llama got you? Did she blackmailed you?" Ilhoon oppa added. 
 
 
"Yah! I told you she's not."
 
 
"Anniyo... Err?"
 
 
"Call us unnies." The two said in unison while smiling widely at Krystal.
 
 
"Unnies. I really like Amber since fifth grade. Its just that she hardly notice me." She what? Is she crazy or what? Fifth grade? That was the time I transferred here. She's my classmate ever since?
 
 
"Aigoo. Young love. Its good to be in love." Sungjae oppa said dreamily. Okay. Now this is awkward. Did she just confessed to me?
 
 
"Come on, Sungjae-ah. Lets prepare dinner for this pretty girlfriend of our dongsaeng."
 
 
---
So yeah they prepared dinner while me and Krystal was left in the living room. It is really awkward. Like really really awkward. But I decided to break the silence
 
 
"Uhh Krys, I hope you dont mind but are you serious awhile ago? I mean with what you said. You err like me?" I asked and she blushed. Woah. She just nodded and I was just dumbfounded, how come I didnt notice her?
 
 
"If you are thinking why didnt you notice me its because you are always asleep in the class. I remember the first time I saw you was your first day. Boys are laughing at you because of the way you dresses. I felt that I like you when I saw you saved the girl from those bullies." Girl? Bullies?
 
 
"When you were in the big tree in the park. I saw you threw couple of rocks in the boys' head." Oh that I remember the boys were so loud and I cant barely sleep.
 
 
*ding dong*
 
 
"Just wait Krys. I'll just get the door." I went to the door and saw two guys back facing me?
 
 
"Good evening? Do you need anything?" I asked and they faced me. A funny looking guy and handsome but short guy smiled at me. Okay that was creepy.
 
 
"Is this the home of Sungjae and Ilhoon?" The funny looking guy asked me.
 
 
"Yeah. Why?" I asked but Sungjae oppa walked towards me and asked me.
 
 
"Amber who is at the door?"
 
 
"Yeobo!!!!!!" The handsome guy run his way to Sungjae oppa. Wait? Yeobo? Did I heard that right?
 
 
"Yah! Minhyuk! Get off me." Sungjae oppa said as he tried to brushed off the hug of the guy. 
 
 
"Amber, get Krystal dinner is served." I heard Ilhoon oppa said and the funny looking guy's eyes twinkle. Dont tell me?
 
 
"Ilhoonie!!! Where are you? I miss you!!!!!!!" 
 
 
---
 
"So oppa-"
 
 
"Unnies." They said while we are in the dining table.
 
 
"Unnies, what is happening?" I asked.
 
 
"Well. You see. Err?" Sungjae oppa got nothing good to say.
 
 
"We are their boyfriends, dongsaeng-ah." The two smiled widely causing my brothers to blushed real hard.
 
 
"Boyfriends? Since when?"
 
 
"Well we met them the other day. We were you know doing the groceries and Ren saw his friends with them and voila." Sungjae oppa explained.
 
 
"Ren oppa? Where is her anyways? Aishh you just met and they are your boyfriends already?"
 
 
"Yah! Who is the older one here anyways? Besides they were really sweet and called it love at first sight. Why are you nagging? You also got your girlfriend today? Whats the difference?"
 
 
"Krystal and I were just friends! She's not yet my girlfriend."
 
 
"Ohhh so you are planning to court her? Yieee. Krystal from now on we already welcome you to our family." Sungjae clapped his hands and came to hug Krystal.
 
 
Tell me!!! Whats wrong with this day really? Me being coupled with my new friend and now my brothers having their boyfriends. Aishh jinjja!!! What a weird day!
 
(A/N: amber's oppa/unnies and their boyfriends are btob's Ilhoon, sungjae,mminhyuk and eunkwang)