Perfect or not?

Lambo's assemblage

"Im home" amber said as she arrived home.


"How's work hon? Are you tired?" Being greeted by her lovely wife. She's been married for 3 years now and she couldnt be happier. Living with the most wonderful girl she can ever dreamed of.

"Work's fine. Tired? Yes but...if we are about to do something in our room I wont mind." She gave a naughty smile to her wife and only responded by a giggle.


"We will but first you have to eat. Arrasso? I dont want my wife to be hungry because you are going to have a long night later." She will lie if she said she's not excited by her wife's teasing. Its not only about the things but its also how her wife whispered it into her ears and biting it softly.


Dinner was over and soon they went to their room. The excitement is there. Yes always there. Having an irresistible wife is and disadvantage because she cant get enough of her even though they'll be doing it all night long. She's gorgeous. Definitely a goddess. Her muse and there is no word that can best describe her aside from perfection. 


A perfection indeed.

 

*ding dong*


There is someone who is ringing their doorbell early in the morning. Irene being a good wife she is decided to get the door and allow Amber to have some rest first. She puts her robe and put her hair in a messy bun. She is sure that they arent expecting someone today. First because its Saturday, meaning its Amber's rest day and lastly because they hardly have visitors except for their families who are now in Korea.


"Just a sec." She yelled as she went down the stairs.


She opened the door and a woman with a jet black hair hugged her tightly.


"Irene." The woman mumbled. Soft sobs can be heard. She wears a dress and judging from her appearance, she went to a party. The strong smell of alcohol was not left unnoticed. Irene broke off the hug and guided her visitor in the couch.


"Soojung what are you doing here? You are supposed to be in Korea right?" She asked being puzzled why her bestfriend flew this far from home.


"He is a liar. He told me he loves me and there he is getting married to someone who isnt me." The sobbing continued and now she took a good look on her friend she notice that she really looked like crap. Broken from whatever she went through.


"What? You mean Daniel? The guy who you suppose to marry?" She asked worriedly. Even though they are oceans apart they didnt forget to check on each other. Exchanging stories, how happy they become in life. A nod was the answer. Instead of digging informations she just decided to prepare some breakfast for her friend. 


"Irene can I stay here?" Her friend muttered. She cant decide for herself, of course. She got a wife and she should consider her too.


"Good morning hon, whats for breakfast?" A half asleep Amber said while walking her way to her wife. She gave a peck on the lips and seemed not to notice their visitor.


"Bacon and eggs. Ahh hon?" The visitor just looked at how the lovely couple interrupt. Indeed she felt jealous of her friend. Despite of having a girl as a partner she knows and she feels that she is very much contented with her married life. With all the stories she heard from the 3 years they have been together. 


Amber only hummed in response. Sat at her usual seat and had her iPad checking the stocks and everything about business today


"Can Soojung stay with us for a while?" Irene asked her wife who is still busy with her ipad. Now that Amber heard the name she noticed that there is a woman joining them at the table.


"Anyeonghaseyo." The girl said with a smile. She looked at her wife and seems to be questioning the sudden appearance of the girl.


"Ahh Amber this is Soojung. I told you about her. She is my bestfriend from Korea. I wonder if she can stay with us for a while. You know cause she barely know anyone here." Amber is a little bit confused but decided to just say yes to her wife. Besides it wont hurt having a visitor once in a while. Of course she needs someone with her wife while she's away for business trip. Now that she thought about it. Its not a bad thing having someone?


"Thanks hon. You are the best." Irene gave her a long peck in the lips. 


---
A few weeks has passed and the envy grows deeper. Why? Cause Soojung definitely saw how perfect her bestfriend's married life. Not only having a handsome yet beautiful wife but because how Amber is treating Irene. Why cant she have that? Did she do something wrong? Is she not good enough? The unending questions started to bother her.

"So how's your with Amber?" She had the feeling to asked. The question made her friend blushed hard and it also because how bluntly it is asked.


"Yah! Are you seriously asking me that?!" Irene said instead of answering.


"Oh come on. Its not like we are young anymore. Is she good?" Soojung asked again. The sudden uneasiness of her friend is the answer. Of course it is obvious. Amber is damn good in bed too. Its not like she doesnt hear the muffled moans of her friends at night. Sleeping with them next door isnt good. She can hear all the sounds of pleasure and how Amber satisfies Irene in every aspect. Is that even possible? Having the most perfect pair?


"You know you are very lucky to have Amber." She said and her friend looked at her. The sudden seriousness is not good. She knows there is something wrong. Irene felt sorry for her friend. Indeed she is very lucky to have Amber. A perfect partner in life. Hardworking, loyal, loving and the list go on and on.


"You'll find someone too Soojung just wait." She said.


"You know I cant wait long Irene. We arent getting any younger. Im turning 30 few years from now. I should settle down. Just like you." Yes she knows she aint young to fool around and try everything. She needs to have her own family. 


"You will soon. Trust me." Irene said and Soojung just smiled at her.


"I just hope I can find someone like Amber." She thought to herself.


---

Amber went home and only being welcomed by no one. She noticed her wife isnt home and probably their visitor gone somewhere too. Being tired she just sat down and decided to watch tv. Not long after their visitor arrived but not with her wife.


"Ahh Soojung, do you happen to know where Irene is?" She got the urge to ask and the girl looked at her with a straight face. She doesnt know why but this girl give her a scary vibe, maybe because the eyes that give off a cold aura.


"A client called her. She was asked to check a site and she'll be gone for two days I think. She didnt text you?" The girl said with a flat tone. Amber now remember her phone's battery is drained. Maybe she hasnt received the text because of that. She is not really fond of her wife working but in the end she did allow it. Being an interior designer is not that demanding compared to working in an office like her. Plus she knows Irene is really fond of her career. If it makes her wife happy then she probably go for it.

An hour later she smelled something nice in the kitchen. She went to look for it and she saw Soojung nearly finished with her dish.


"I am not a good cook as Irene but I hope you like it." The long haired woman said and smiled. Now that Amber notice it. This friend of her wife is really gorgeous. Not that she didnt notice it everytime she see her but this is the only time she can talk and looked at her visitor.


Dinner is good and she thanked Soojung for that. Not wanting any awkward moment with the lady she decided to just to their room and check her files. Soojung stopped her tho.


"Lets have a few beers." The girl invited or more like insisted. Seeing the woman wont take a no Amber just nodded. Soojung came back with two packs of beers. She opens the can and handed it over to Amber who seems to be uncomfortable at the moment.


She took a sip before breaking the silence between them. She said thank you for having her there to stay and Amber just smiled at her. A dropping smile if she must say. How come this handsome creature is a girl, she thought to herself. Amber only answers when asked and Soojung did all the talking. Unknowingly to Soojung Amber has a low tolerance in alcohol. Few beers can get her drunk easily.


Soojung almost told her all about her life. She noticed that amber is already drunk. Now that she took a good look on her friend's wife. She is indeed a hottie. With two buttons undone. Broad shoulders and unconsciously she runs her fingers on Amber's face. Her skin is so soft. All parts of her face are perfectly matched. She cant help it. Blame it to the alcohol she thought again. She pressed her lips to Amber. Once it did. She wants more so she used her tongue for Amber to open a bit. Amber's still not responding. Lust is taking over her. Being tipsy isnt also helping. She sat to Amber's lap and put her hands around Amber's neck. Her kisses went down to Amber's neck. Grunting is Amber's answer. Soojung felt greedy at the moment. Oh how y Amber will moan if they will do it tonight. Not that she doesnt want it. She can stop her anytime right? 


The long night started. Grunts and moans can be heard. Is Amber really drunk? Cause Soojung swears she is so damn good pleasuring her. Does she knows? Is she aware of everything? Forget about everything. She needs to satisfy herself now. She didnt even know how she managed to put Amber in her bed. All she knows is she enjoying every single moment they are having right now.


---

Morning came and Amber woke up with a throbbing head. She noticed she isnt in their bed and feeling under the sheets. 


"." She cursed as soon as she saw a woman by her side. Her movements woke Soojung up.


"Good morning." Soojung looked at her and leaned to give a peck on Amber's lips.

"What are you doing?!" Amber said angrily to the other girl.


"Kissing you." Soojung said as if its the most normal thing in the world.

"Are you gone mad?! Im your bestfriend's wife for 's sake!"


"Maybe but dont tell me you didnt enjoy it. You were loud last night. The way you pulled my hair is so rough. The way-"


"Just stop okay. I dont want to hear anything, i was drunk and you should have stopped me!"


"I dont want to. Besides is it wrong to like you? I mean Irene is not here so better yet enjoy my stay dont you think?" Soojung said without any hint of guiltiness 


"Oh! Irene. . Ottoke. What if she knew about this?! I cant lose her. And you! She trusted you, you are her bestfriend. She loves you."


"She wont know if you wont tell. I wont tell either if you'll just obey anything. Besides you said I am her bestfriend. I bet she will let me share anything. Sharing is love right? So I might as well share you with her."


"You are really crazy."


"Yes, I am. Just for you."


---




Omo!!! What the hell did I just write. Sorry but this idea just popped out of nowhere. So read it if you like. You'll probably asked why Irene? Duhhhh cause I love Irene as much as she loves to touch butts. And and and she is really IRENEsistable right???!!! Damn damn damn i cant get enough of Irene. 


Damn my friend is fangirling over Amber's new hair color. I want to have that color too. Too bad it isn't allowed in our school. So sad. 


Oh sorry for errors. I dont do editing guys. so bear with it okay? 

Juan Tamad