Kryber

Lambo's assemblage

"It's your fault anyways..." I looked at him with disbelief as I took a sip of my drink. Here I am so broken after hearing it...seeing it broke me into pieces...that's why I went to him for comfort.

"What? Isn't it you were the one who was satisfied with those 'we're not together but we looked like it' situation?" I sighed but no it isn't my fault. Not at all. But is it?

"Ber... I know Krystal. The way she looks at you is a total giveaway. Like why wont you see that? From all people?" Again for the nth time. Him knocking some sense to my llama brain seems to be working...

"Scott is it my fault that South Korea is homophobic?" I tried to defend myself because that was one of my worry if I'll confess. 

'So you're not worried about her feelings for you' my smart brain asked me. Do I unconsciously feel she feels the same way?

"No it is not. But Ber you have your friends to have your back. I mean. Look I know this might look so optimistic or something but you could have done something. Something that won't make you all broken just like right now." He said and took the shot of soju.

"Bro I..."

"Can't say something back?" He shook his head while smirking at me.

"Well if I did confessed will she even say yes."

"Yah! I told you she is indeed giving you the signs but you're just so stupid not to notice it. Like-"

"How'd you know? You were not even here when I started being a trainee"

"Because there is two things you can't hide in the world. It is when you sneeze and when you're in love..."

Can I just die right now? 

Why am I such a coward for not showing her how much I love her?


---
"Hey I heard the news..." Suzy on the other line said to me. She's a very close friend to me along with other 94 liners 

"Hmmm"

"Is it true?"

"Yes" I answered shortly not wanting to hear another question.

"Why on earth, Jung Soojung? Like did you even like Jongin?"

"Suzy he's a good guy..."

"Jung Soojung...that guy is obviously not what you want. Seriously? From close friends and now your love blossom to something more this spring? Bullshi-"

"Yah! Suji ah! I like him. He's a nice guy you just need to know him well..."

"Okay but what about her..." I scoffed knowing who is she referring to. Is it my fault that she can't even see me? Like I was even so sweet all around her but she doesn't spare me a glance. 


"What about her? Suji... I stand no chance with her. I already did what I can..." I said mumbling the last few words.

"She loves you, you know..." She said and I just shook my head in bitterness. She loves me? As what? As her precious friend? Someone she calls princess just because she likes taking care of people?

"She does. As a friend. I know. As a co-member. A labelmate. What else Suji?" I chuckled bitterly and I can hear her sighing on the other line. 

"She loves you like a princess Soojungie." I laughed humorlessly. What does it supposed to mean?

"You know what Suji. Maybe you are right. She does but I guess being a princess is not what I wanted to be loved. I want to be called hers and her mine. I got to go. I'll just catch up with you. Bye." I hung up. Why is it so hard for her to notice me?


*beep beep*

From: llamaber ❤️

Mangoes for my princess...care to open the door for me?

I was contemplating whether to let her in as I looked at the window. Seeing her right now makes me feel...weird. I'm sad because now i know I'm committed. Happy because she's here wanting to be with me. Scared... I don't even know why I am.

 

---
Krystal opened the door despite of her thoughts just right now.

"Hey..." Amber looked at her obviously not used to the situation. This is the first time there is awkwardness rising up in the air...

"Hey...so what brings you here?" Krystal is trying to be normal as much as possible.

"Visit my dudungie..." Amber just smiled dorkily and raised her hand with plastic bag full of mangoes.

"Is that all?" Krystal asked still using the same cold tone. Amber shook her head not knowing really what she wants.

"Then what? Look Amber UNNIE as you can see I still got a schedule tomorrow. Arent you tired too? You just came right?" Krystal ready to close the door at the older girl said.

"So now I'm your unnie again?" Amber could just chuckled. Why does it seem to be all different now? 

"You were always been my unnie." Krystal answered shortly not wanting to look at Amber in the eyes.

"No. I am your stupid and servant...remember? Or is it was now?" Amber looked at the younger girl with tears threatening to fall.

"Amber-"

"Do you love him?" Krystal was a bit taken back by the question. Does she? 

"Yes why?" Recovering from the shock she looked at Amber with a challenging expression.

"Because I..."

"Because you?"

"I..."

"You what?! Will you cut the chase Amber?! Look if time is not important to you, for me it is. I got a freaking schedule and tell me what you need to tell because-"

"I love you." Soojung was stunned holding the doorknob so hard as Amber pressed her lips on hers. It is better than she thought but isnt a little too late now...

"You love me?" Soojung asked again. Checking if she heard it wrong. Here is Amber right in front of her. Confessing that she loves her. But why just now?

"Yes I do Soojung... I've always been in love with you..." Krystal laugh so hard as if that was the biggest joke she had ever heard.

"You know what...you are funny. You love me huh? Really now? Is this some sort of joke to you?" She stopped and looked at Amber with an unreadable expression.

"Here you are saying you love me...so stupid of you to confess right now..."

"Soojung... I..."

"What? Well guess what...because I'm much more stupid than you. Because I love you too." Amber really didn't know whether to be sad or happy knowing that the girl she loves feels the same way.

"And I hate you for just saying this right now...because it's a little too late..." Soojung said already tears. Unending tears flowing like waterfalls.


"So... It's true then?" Amber said and Krystal can only just nod.

"I am happy for you." She added. 

"What?!"

"I really am...but right now can I not call you by your name?" Soojung was confused and Amber pushed herself in, closing the doors behind them. She's hugging Krystal like it's the only last chance she can. Like it's her last life line.

"Let me call you my love...even just for now...let me at least have you because I know tomorrow morning, I know you can't be."

 



It's okay... I know what you guys feel right now but can you please still support Kryber. Yes I am heartbroken too but we really have to accept it. They both grow up. They'll be facing the world with someone else beside them. I'm really sad but I wont stop shipping them tho I know it is really hard to find an inspiration in writing these ff. Well you'll never know what's with the sudden confirmation. I mean this is show business. happens. That's all I want to say. I wont be off. I wont stop being a Kryber author. Promise.