Beginning of forever

Lambo's assemblage

 


"Soojungieeeee." My friend Sulli said to me?


"Wae?"


"You are not listening. Hmp" she said and pouted.

"What is it?"


"Nahhh. Arent you excited for the wedding?" She asked me with dreamy eyes. 


"Of course I am." I smiled but actually Im really nervous about the wedding. Who wont right?


"Oohhh. Do you think hyung is excited too? Damn. How come she'll get married first before me." She pretended to sulk but I know better. She's just excited for Amber of course.

 

"Of course she is. She is waiting for this after all."


"How'd you know? You didnt even see her fitting her suit. You missed a half of your life. She's so handsome in her suit."


"I just know plus I want to be surprise to see her tomorrow."


"Weirdo."


"Why?"


"Ohh nothing Soojungie. Just prepare to drool over Hyung tomorrow. I tell you. She is a lot more handsome than anytime you saw her."

 

"Lets see." I smiled at her trying to hide my innerself who is already fangirling. She is handsome. There is no doubt with that. She is always been the only person to caught my attention. Not even the popular boys in the school made me felt this way. I am so happy that I met her. Tho I doubt she is happy to meet me.

 

 

Wedding day

 

I have seen everyone who is close to us. Vic and Luna unnie who was crying their hearts out. It seems like they are more emotional than Amber's parents who is smiling widely. While me? Everything seems to be in slow motion. The wind blowing her hair made me remember those good old times with her. 

The first time we met in the university knocking me off my feet with her charming eyesmile. She looked so fine in her white tee and faded jeans so I asked myself how come a person can be this perfect with just that. We became friends. I fell in love. Everything is great. Now we have come to this.

In the aisle where everyone is looking forward to the union of two people. That were bound to love each other and be happy in each other's arms. Everyone is anticipating. Rejoicing for this day. Two people were happy to that finally its the beginning of their own forever.


I was still in awe just like the last time. I was watching her. Saying her vows. How comforting her voice is. I want to just hug her this instant for that but something woke me up in my trance.

 

"I love you with all my life, Ellin." She said to the girl who made her fall hard. A person who arrived after me but still got her in a second. The person who I envy the most but also thankful cause finally I know that my servant already has her own princess that will finally treat her as a real prince. 

 


 




This is a lame one. I was trying. Trying so hard to end up with something good.