Stranger in the bus

Lambo's assemblage

Using the public transportation is one of my daily routine. Going to school using the bus and going home with it too. Why dont I get my own car? Actually I also thought of that but nahhh. No need for that. The hassle of people squishing each other doesnt bother me. As long as


"Heyyy." A girl called my attention. 


"Heyy you too." I said with a smile. She walked towards me. We really dont know each other that much but one thing is sure. My life was changed and gotten better because of this girl. The disadvantage of commuting was gone. As long as she is with me. 


The bus started to get crowded. I dont complain tho. It just made me a little closer to me. Making us an inch away to each other. Micrology 101. My luck seems to be working this day. She almost stumble because of the crowd but thanks to me. I catch her before she falls. I dont mind her falling as long as she will fall for me.


I was enjoying the ride when suddenly it is her stop. I want to follow her but I cant. I still have class. She made her way to the door but she put something in my pocket.

 

I got it and read it. Its her calling card. I looked at the bus stop but she wasnt there anymore but its okay. She just gave her number it means that maybe she feels the same way for me. Maybe I got a chance on her. 

 


Just wait Krystal Jung, lets us see what more we can be than two strangers in a bus. 


----


Another one you see. ttt. I was like "what the hell did I just made?" So yeahhh. I'll be updating soon. Maybe on sunday if I have spare time.