Anniversary

Lambo's assemblage

Aishhhh. Damn that llama! I swear I am going to kill her. Wonder why I am so mad at her? I havent seen her for a week and I think she even forgot whats day today. Its our first anniversary! She didnt even bother to text me or tell me if she is still alive.


"Soojung?" Someone called me


"What?!" I said. 


"Woah there. Whats up with the mood?" Ahh its just Sulli. Wonder if she knows where is idiot hyung went.


"Nothing. By any chance, do you know where Amber is?" I asked her and she seemed to be confused with my question.


"Why? I just saw her in the gym a while ago. She even said hi to me." 


"Is she doing something? You know school stuff."


"I dont think she is. I just saw her there with the boys. Playing basketball." Arghh. Now Im really mad at her. How dare her not see me for the whole week when she is not busy. Specially today! Imma kill that llama with my bare hands.


"Ahh Soojung. Are you ok? You are crampling your plate." I was woke up in my trance. She's right. My plate. Ughhh. I hate that llama. Just wait when I see her. 

 

"Sooo. Lets go? We have class at 1 pm right?" 


"Yeah." She dragged me in the classroom. The class went on and I cant focus. I am still mad at Amber. She is occupying my mind. What ifs are going on in my mind. Ughhh. I cant concentrate.

 


"Come on Soojung, lets go to the auditorium."


"Wae?" I was puzzled because she just pulled me. I was about turn my back and follow Sulli. When I saw the stupid llama talking to Minah. What the heck?! She isnt seeing me yet she has time for this . The link her arms to the stupid servant and seems to be flirting. So... How dare her?! Dont she knows that stupid is mine?! I was already on my way towards them when


"Soojung!!!! Lets go!" She literally dragged me in our way to the auditorium. Why do I even need to go there?! I still need to teach that a lesson she wont forget. Arghhh. We are now in the entrance of the auditorium when I stopped her.


"Sulli! Stop. What is really going on here?! Why are we here!? I cant remember that we have an event to attend."


"Aishhh too much talk! Just go inside. Palli!" She pushed me to get inside. I was about to talk to her when I heard that the door closed. Damn! The giant baby is pranking me. Why did I even come along with her?! I am so stupid.

"Jung Soojung!" A voice yelled. Just from that I know that its the stupid llama. So you are in this. You even paired with the giant baby. A spotlight was directed to me. I am walking my way to where I heard the voice when a song started to play. The projector was . 


"The servant and the princess." I read it aloud. I forgot that I am looking for Amber when the first slide was shown. Its us. A candid shot. Our first day.

Don't the water grow the trees
Don't the moon pull the tide
Don't the stars light the sky
Like you need to light my life


"You still remember our first day? The way you shouted at me cause you were so mad that I ask for your yes in front of everyone. I know you are just shy but heck you really know how to embarrass me princess." She began speaking. She is still nowhere to be found.


If you need me anytime
You know I'm always right by your side
And see I've never felt this love
You're the only thing that's on my mind

"Our first monthsary. Can you still remember? How you punch me on the face because I shouted at your ears happy monthsary. You really punched me hard and it left a bruise in my face. Hahahaha. It hurts but its a unique way to spend a monthsary." She chuckled playfully. 


You don't understand how much you really mean to me
I need you in my life, you're my necessity yeah
But believe me you're everything that just makes my world complete
And my love is clear the only thing that I'll ever see

"Ohhh this. Our 100th day together. We went to the amusement park. It was an awesome day. You are so cute when you pouted cause you didnt get the llama doll. You said its a lame game. You marched your way to the hotdog stand knowing that I was following you. You were so mad to find out that I wasnt. You were about to punch me again but it change in a split second when you found out that I won the llama doll for you."


You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me
You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me


She compiled all our special moments together. I was touched. Yeaahh. I dont what to say.


When it comes to you, baby I'm addicted
You're like a drug, no rehab can fix it
I think you're perfect baby even with your flaws
You ask what I like about you, ooh I love it all
When it comes to you, baby I'm addicted
You're like a drug, no rehab can fix it
I think you're perfect baby even with your flaws
You ask what I like about you, ooh I love it all

 


You're all I ever need (all I ever need)
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me (save me yeah ooh)
You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing (amazing)
You're my angel come and save me (save me)


A video began playing. I cant remember when did she took that.


"Heyyy. Princess. Do you love me?" I heard Amber asked. She cant be seen in the camera. It was just me and I seemed to be busy on something. "Oh shut up Amber, cant you see Im busy?" I snapped at her but she didnt back down. "Princesssssssss. Do you love me???" She kept on bugging me but still I didnt look at her. "I so dont love you llama." I answered her and the camera shook. I guess she is whining. Hahaha. How come I dont remember this. "Ohh I know you love me. Just say I love you. Cause I really love you to the moon and back. I love you Jung Soojung!!!! To the infinity and beyond." She yelled while me I was still busy in whatever Im doing. The video ended.

 

Now she has a spotlight of her own. She is holding a large teddy bear and a boquet of roses. I cant help to feel happy. She didnt forgot. She began speaking.

"Soooo, Happy Anniversary to my princess. Jung Soojung. My love wont fade but instead I will fall harder than day 1. I promise to be your loyal servant at all times." She handed me her gifts and smiled at me. I got it and

 


"Ow ow! Princess stop. It hurts!" She whined in pain when I hit her with the flowers she gave me.

 

"How dare you not see me?! The hell! For a whole damn week! You didnt bother to tell me your whereabouts!? I even saw you with that Minah!"

 

"Ouch! Princess. Stop. I can explain. Ow. Heyy stop hitting me." I got tired of hitting her continuosly and stopped to listen to her.


"Fine. You have 5 minutes." I said to her.

 

"First Minah help me pull this thing up. She was the president of the student council so I asked for her help to use this auditorium. Those one week I was planning to give you a surprise. I love you princess. Believe me I miss you so much. Its hard not to see you nor text you but I dont want to spoil my surprise. I love you Krys. I just want to give you a unforgettable anniversary. You can asked them if you still doubt me." Now the lights are on. I saw her friends and Sulli smiling at us.

 

"Is that true?" They all nodded and grinned at us.

 

"See? I love you princess. Am I forgiven?" 


"Fine."


"Fine?"

 


"You are forgiven."

 

"Happy Anniversary princess."


"Happy anniversary stupid. I love you."

 

"Kiss kiss kiss!" The gang yelled and cheered. Amber was blushing hard and started talking

 

"Uhh. Dont mind the-" I pulled her into a kiss and she still seemed shock. She is so cute and blushed even harder.


"Too much talk. I love you Am. Thank you."

 

"No. Thank you."


"Why?"

 

"Cause meeting you in this crowded world is the best thing that happened to me. I love you Krys."

 


She pulled me into a hug. I wont ask for anything else. I guess this stupid llama is more than enough. She is all I ever need.

 

---




look. I tried to make some fluff. Damn. I failed. Hahahahahahahahaa