FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 95

 

 

 

Taeyang said “Are you really serious?!”

“Yes. I’ve been planning to.”

“When?”

“When she’s already 29, maybe…”

“That’s close to the middle age uh…”

“It won’t matter, she looks young anyway. *smiles*”

“Isn’t too fast Jiyong?”

“What’s wrong?”

“You’re being so much in a hurry. What will happen to Big Bang if our leader got married?”

“What’s wrong?”

“I hope it won’t mean that we’re getting disbanded.”

“Haha. Aniyo. If you don’t like then, I’ll marry her when I’m already 30 years old. Is that enough?”

“That means Dara noona is already 34?”

“Yeah. Well I’m going to propose to her at the age of 25.”

“This year?”

“Yes, there’s still an engagement, why are you so overacting? *chuckles* … we can still have years to prepare for marriage, when we’re both ready.”

“Nothing. I’m just worried.”

“You’re the first one to know about this, since you’re my best friend. Haha. I hope you’ll support me with this.”

“If that’s your choice… Jiyong, I’ll let it be.”

“But I would really find the perfect time for it… *smiles*”

“Just a piece of advice, good luck and prepare for the positives and negatives?”

“What do you mean negatives?”

“Nothing, you don’t know what her answer will be… so, accept it, whatever it may be.”

“She can’t do that to me, man.”

“Yeah. I think so too.”

“She’s… She’s the hope that keeps me trusting. She means the world to me. She gives life to my soul. She’s my purpose for why my life feels whole. Ahhh~ Her name’s stuck in my head day by day like a hanging thread. She made me lose breath and made my words remain unsaid.”

“You’re really in love… deeply, I can say.”

GD laughs.

“Yes, that’s why I’ve decided. I’ll marry her, I’ll propose to her……… and I want you to help me.”

“*looks at him* Eh? Me? Why?”

“I’ll be making my plans as of now. I want you… and the whole company to cooperate… now can you help me?”

“Sure! Why not?”

“As expected, Youngbae-ah, let’s keep it secret to her, a secret that she won’t have a clue about it. Okay?”

“Okay! So what’s your plan?”

“That!...... I’ll be making it later when we go back home.”

“If it’s that so… I think we should go back home now.”

GD looked at Youngbae and smiled at him. He said “…You’re right, let’s go.”

 

 

They go back to their dorm and he discussed it with the whole Big Bang. They are all willing to participate in it, yes, real friends. Haha. The days that follow, working days continue…

He focuses on his career. GD is secretly associating with the staffs of YG in those times.

 

At the same time, Big Bang and 2NE1(individually and as a group) are doing well with their activities in Korea. They’re active again to their TV’s (BigBangTV and 2NE1TV) just like the old thing in the past years. They’ve done well with their promotions. They’re still leading on the music charts and winning awards. Still, there are issues. It will never be out of their lives anyway, it’s a part of it. On the other side of it, they are being more and more discovered by the entire world and famous foreign celebrities. Therefore, it gave a big breakthrough to their career’s standing. If they have become more famous, then it means it doubles the task assigned to them and they have to work harder to maintain it or make it higher. They are all working extra hard just to satisfy the fans and to bring music to the whole world.

In the year 2013, they celebrated each of their birthdays happily and like there’s no tomorrow. Some chose to have a simple birthday, like, be with friends and family.

Big Bang also had their 7th Anniversary!

 

One memorable quote that GD said on that day was, “We met for a reason… We became a group for a purpose and that, we already found out.” –Aww. Nice!

 

Big Bang isn’t really a short-term group! Proven!

 

Hundreds of moments happened on the half of the year, but few months before it ends…

 

GD already made a move to Dara. GD is starting it! Kyaah!

 

He called Dara early in the morning. Dara answered it and she’s still half asleep.

“Ne, yoboseyo?”

“Dara-yah!”

“Oh, Jiyong…”

“Good morniiiing~~!” He greets with a cheerful voice.

“Oh, Good morning too.”

“Did you just wake up?”

“Yes.”

“Eat your breakfast already!”

“I can’t…stand.”

“*laughs* Get up! Lazy bum!”

“I’ll get up…… later.”

“Yaaaaaa~ jagiya.”

“Alright, alright… I’m standing up.”

“Hurry!”

“Why should I be in a hurry?”

“Let’s eat at the same time… I’m sitting in front of the table right now and I can’t eat the foods… not until you’re finally eating too.”

“What? *laughs* What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing, oh! You know what, this morning I woke up with you on my mind… like a permanent ink that cannot be erased.”

“Haha. Really?”

“Ne!”

“What’s so special today?”

“Why?”

“You talk different.”

“I’m usually like this.”

“Ye, you always say that.”

“Haha! Aish, just get up! I’m starving. I need to eat.”

“Why can’t you just eat it?”

“I want to eat it at the same time with you!”

He heard her chuckle.

He said “Why Are you laughing?”

“Nothing. I just find it cute of you.”

“Haha. Eat with meeeee~~!”

“Okay. I’m already standing up.”

“Hurry! I’m hungry~”

She thought “I’m just like talking to my little brother who’s waiting to be fed by me~ Aigoo. Jiyong kyeopta.”

She smiled and stands up from her bed. She walks to the kitchen.

She said “I’m searching for foods now.”

“You’re still going to cook?”

“Ah no, there are foods here. I think CL cooked for us. Okay, I’m going to eat.”

“You’re ready?” He got excited.

“Wait… give me 10 seconds.”

“Okay, I’m going to start the countdown~ 10, 9,8…7…6… Hurry up before I reach 5…”

Dara laughs. GD continued the counting until Dara said “Alright! I’m done!”

“Yay! Congratulations Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park! You’re finally going to eat your breakfast!” He pretends like he’s hosting in a talk show. LOL.

Dara said happily, “Okay so let’s eat now!”

“At the count of three, we’ll start eating, okay? 1…2…3!”

 

Seconds of silence…

 

 

GD said while his mouth was full, “Mmmm~! Mashta!(Delicious!)”

“Ne! This food is yummy too!”

“We’re just… we’re like eating together, right?”

“Ne! That’s what I felt!”

“I wanted you to feel that, that’s why I did this.”

“For what?”

“I know we’re sometimes apart and we couldn’t see each other in a day… at least through a phone call, it will make us feel like we’re together for real.”

“Aww.”

“Let’s make this as a habit from now on!”

“Okay! I’m up!”

“Haha!”

 

They eat together, I mean, at the same time, while talking to each other.=)

 

And after 15 minutes, they’re both done…

 

 

Dara said “What are you going to do when I’ll be skipping a meal? You’ll be skipping yours too?”

“Ne! I won’t eat if you won’t eat too.”

“What?! You’ll kill yourself.”

“No, it’s just like, when you don’t eat, I won’t eat too… and of course when you don’t eat anymore, you’ll die. If you die, I’ll die too. So… we’ll die together…” –Awww.

“You’re crazy!”

“Haha.”

Dara got a little bit silent. GD said “…Dara?”

“Ne?”

“Why have you gone silent?”

Her voice was serious when she said “I was thinking of what you said to me lately… I didn’t expect you’ll do that… for me… Thank you…”

“That’s okay… that also means that… if you don’t eat, then your conscience will eat you.” –Hahaha. He means that if she doesn’t eat, her conscience will eat her because she won’t let him eat too and she’s going to kill him and herself if it’s that way.

Dara laughs. She said “Aigoo~! I’ll eat everyday then!”

GD laughs too.

 

Then Dara heard a voice in the background of GD’s line…

 

“Jiyong hyung! Let’s plan about it now!”

 

It’s Seungri.

 

So Dara said “Oh, you’re planning about something?”

“Ah yes! Ah *nervous laugh*… Haha! Yeah, that’s because we’re planning for the new album. Yes, that’s… that’s for our album.”

“Ahhh… So do I have to hang up now?”

“Ah Ani~”

“Let’s just talk again later Jiyong-ie! Okay? Plan about your album first.”

“*sigh* Okay. Bye.”

“Bye. I had a fun meal by the way! Thank you~!!”

“Yeah. Me too! Bye bye”

 

Then they end the call.

After GD disconnected his line, he said “Seungri-ah!! You almost tell it to Dara! Aisssh! You’re such a twaddle guy!”

“Oh. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know it was Dara noona on the other line.”

“Be thankful that I’m a sharp guy that I was able to say an excuse.”

“Haha! Let’s just talk about it.”

“Alright.”

 

In 2NE1’s dorm…

 

 

Dara was smiling. Minzy noticed it. She said “Unnie! Why are you smiling that big?”

“Eh? It’s because I had a wonderful morning!”

“Why?”

“Jiyong called me.”

“Oooooh~ Isn’t he always doing that?”

“He is, but it’s the first time we eat at the same time while talking to each other.”

“Really?!”

“Yes, because right now, we hardly find time for each other because our days are getting busier and busier and our schedules aren’t in match anymore for us to see each other in a day so… in preparation… we found another way to feel each other’s presence! Isn’t cute?”

“Ne! It is! So you’ll just call him and he’ll call you whenever you’re missing each other?”

“Ye! And do things at the same time, like we’re personally together. *smiles*”

“Ohh. Nice idea. Even if I can’t relate unnie, I find it romantic.”

Dara said “You’re still young. Haha. Don’t think of these things first!”

“Aigoo, Ne araesso.”

 

 

Many hours later…

 

 

It’s noon time.

 

 

*sound of 2NE1’s door bell in their dorm*

 

 

CL is watching the TV with Bom. She said “Oh, there’s someone outside.”

Dara was in the comfort room that time. Bom said “Open the door.”

CL said “I don’t want to stand up. Where’s Minzy?” –LOL. Passing it to others?

“Minzy is in her bed room, maybe playing games on her phone or her laptop.”

 

And Dara got out of the comfort room… Bom said “There’s Dara!”

Hahaha! Bom and CL are lazy.

CL said “Dara unnie~ Open the door, someone just pressed the doorbell.”

“Oh, did you already see who is it?”

CL answered with her focus on the TV, “No.”

“Okay. *smiles a bit* I’ll open it.”

She’s in a good mood that day and no bad vibe can get her out from it. She opens the door and she was shocked to see GD standing in front of him.

 

She said “Oh!! Why did you come here?!”

GD was smiling. He raises a paper bag. He said “I brought foods for you!”

“What for?”

“For lunch!”

“Lately you just talked to me… and now you’re here.”

“I decided to put more effort into it so I go here.”

“Aww. You bought that?”

“No. I cooked it myself.”

“I didn’t know you can cook by yourself~”

“I can cook! I cook for Big Bang sometimes.”

“Haha! I mean, without your mom’s help?”

“Hahaha! This time, yes, I cooked it without her.”

“*laughs* So… you came all the way here just to give me that?”

“Yes.”

“That’s sweet!...... *smiles* Oh… come in.”

“Okay.”

Jiyong comes in their dorm. When he entered in the living room… CL and Bom got surprised so they seated properly like it was an alarm saying, ‘There’s a guy in the house, fix yourselves.’ LOL

 

CL said “Oh. Oppa.”

GD smiled at them and said “Wassup 2NE1?”

Bom smiled too. She said “Jiyong goon, why are you here?”

“I brought lunch for Dara and oh! I brought some for the three of you too. *looks around* Where’s Minzy?”

Bom said “Lunch! Yay! Ahh~! I’m going to love it when you visit us like this!”

They laughed. Bom said “Come here often, okay?”

GD laughed hard. He said “Call Minzy, let’s eat this. *puts the foods in the table* Who’s hungry?”

CL said “I am.”

“Come here CL. Have a taste of what I cooked!”

“That sounds interesting."

 

They go to the table and sit on the chairs. Dara was calling Minzy on her room.

 

CL said “Jiyong oppa goes to our dorm just to bring lunch for Dara… that’s so sweet uh.”

GD was just smiling and not speaking when he’s being the topic.

Bom said “Dara is so lucky having a boyfriend like you, so thoughtful and kind.”

CL said “He doesn’t do this to any other girls but her… Jiyong oppa loves Dara unnie that much. I wish people could know it better!”

Bom said “They know it well! Look by how he admitted it to the public last year!”

“Ah yeah! Jiyong oppa is Dara unnie’s ideal! Perhaps, Jiyong oppa resembles an ideal boyfriend to any girls too.”

Jiyong said “Ah-haha! *chuckles* What do you mean to any girls? *laughs* I’m not for everyone. I’m not for free. You know that.”

They laughed. Dara came with Minzy. They joined them three in the table.

 

When they’re all sitting… they had a short moment of silence and felt awkward. –LOL! Maybe they’re not used that a guy is joining them in the table inside their dorm.

 

Minzy said “I wonder what it would be like when Jiyong oppa was the fifth member of 2NE1.”

They all laughed because of Minzy’s thought. CL said “Hahaha! I can’t imagine that.”

GD said “I clearly have no thoughts of doing that!”

Bom said “GD has the potential.”

“Aish. Let’s just eat!”

He serves the food to Dara’s plate and he slices it on Dara’s plate too. –Aww. =) What a gentleman!

Minzy, CL and Bom saw that. They smiled to each other and after it, they started eating too.

Whenever Dara has a stain on the side of her lips, or a piece of rice on her cheek, GD is wiping it with a tissue. He always checks on Dara’s face like all he sees was hers.

GD does it in front of Dara’s friends(2NE1) in the most comfortable and proud way.

 

They talked about so many things while dining in the table. And when they’re done… CL, Minzy and Bom left them in the table and proceed on what they’re doing.

 

They’re being sweet on one side, a lovely couple, indeed. They’re holding each other’s hands.

 

GD said “Jagiya…” while looking at their hands.

“Ne?”

"I want you to hold my hand when you’re scared and I’ll let you feel how much I care. I’ll share all my love to you…… I’ll always be there by your side. *looks at her eyes* Let’s face all our fears and cherish all our happy memories and tears.”

She looks at him as if she was surprised that those words really came from him. Haha.

She said “Ne…”

“The times that we had, the good things or the bad, I’m going to say thank you for that.”

“Me too…”

“I really can’t forget those times I had with you through the years.”

“My mind says the same as yours.”

“Take me deeper to your world and bring me like no one could.”

Dara finally looks at his eyes. She saw him seriously looking at her.

GD added, “In the bite of the cold, kiss me like you never should.”

“You’ve become poetic! Haha!”

“Poems contain sincere thoughts! If that’s what you think so, this is an oral and on the spot poem by the way!”

“Your mind is really good when it comes to this.”

“Not only my mind. *points his chest* But more of this.”

“Okay, I want to hear more of it.”

“Look into my eyes first.”

“Alright.” Then she stares at his eyes.

GD speaks, “Even if our fate’s out of line, even if you’re not mine already, even if our days ran out of rhyme, my heart will stay with you until the end of time…… even if it happens or not.”

Dara was truly moved by what he said. She said “Why are you being so sweet to me?”

“I just want to make sure that everyday… you smile.” –Aww.

“I always smile because of you, but your sweetness this day is not normal. Something’s different.”

GD is just smiling. Dara said “Oh! There goes the sweet smile! Aigoo!”

GD smiles more and said “What? You’re attracted?”

“Ani~”

“You are!” His face is going closer to hers. He was smiling more like he was tempting her to look at him while wearing that attractive smile. Haha!

“Ah! Don’t do that now.”

He goes closer and closer to her face and then he kisses her cheek so fast.

He said after kissing her, “Aigoo. Why do you have so much aegyo(cuteness)?” –Haha.

Dara smiles to him and said “Who’s attracted now huh?”

GD laughs.

 

The whole afternoon, GD is on 2NE1’s dorm with Dara. The girls also had bonding times with G-Dragon.

 

When the clock hits 4, GD bids goodbye to them.

 

“I got to go. I still have to meet with YG.”

Dara said “Okay. Take care! Bye.”

CL said “Oppa! Good luck!”

GD looks at her. CL smiled to him and he also smiled to her. Bom also smiled with them. It’s like they’re communicating through their smiles.

GD said “Ne, Bye bye~ *bows to them*”

Even if he’s their sunbae, he still bows to them for respect.

They bowed to him too. He said before going out, “Sorry for the disturbance!” like a kid.

They laugh to his accent. GD is messing around with them again.

GD said again with the same accent, “I had fun! Take care always, 2NE1~ Eat and rest! Araesso? Thank youuu!”

They laugh again. GD is being funny. Until he changed his voice back to normal and said “Dara… Bye bye! *waves to her* Jagiya… I love you.”

“I love you too!”

 

And he’s already out.

 

He goes to the YG building after that and meets YG.

 

2NE1 gets back to normal after GD left. But yet again, they talked about him the whole afternoon before it gets dark.

 

In that afternoon also… after GD met YG, he goes back to his home to visit his parents.

 

When he arrived there, only his mom was present…

 

He said “Umma, where are they?”

“They’re buying something on the mall.”

“Oh. That’s sad. I won’t see them in my visit here. Will they come back for an hour?”

“I don’t know. They just got away minutes ago.”

“Ahk. Ahh! That’s regretful.”

“Why did you visit here again? *smiling*”

“Nothing… I missed you all.”

“We missed you too. I like what you’re doing son. You’re going back here whenever you miss us.”

“Of course, I’ll go back! There’s no reason for me not to.”

“Yes. So how are you?”

“I’m very fine! Very fine! Very happy!”

“Would you mind sharing it to me?”

“It’s about the same girl again and again mom.”

“Who? Sandara?”

“Yes. *smiles*”

“Ahh… What about her? What happened?”

“I just feel so… blissful whenever I think of her and we’re together.”

“You always repeat that sentence when you mention her to me. Is there anything else?” –Haha!

“I don’t repeat that! I have different sentences, they’re not the same!”

“I know, I’m just kidding.”

GD chuckled. He said “Umma!”

“Ne?”

“Remember what I told you before…”

“When?”

“The Christmas last 2011?”

“I can’t remember. I’m sorry. I’m already old for these things. What is it again?”

“That I want to marry Dara…”

“Ah yes, I know that. You’re really in love to your girlfriend, huh?”

“Yes I am, in fact, I want to settle down with her.”

His mom just smiled.

 

He thought “Mom is thinking maybe that I’m joking.”

 

He said “Umma.”

 

He looks at his mom grimly. He stares at her.

 

“Ne?”

 

 

 

“I want to get married.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In the evening… In 2NE1’s dorm…

 

CL was told by YG that they’re going to have a meeting tomorrow so she announced it to 2NE1.

She said “2NE1! We’re going to have a meeting with YG tomorrow, 5 PM.”

Dara said “What are we going to talk about?”

Bom said “Maybe for another song?”

Minzy said “Yeah… I think so.”

“Oh. Is there a newly composed song by Teddy? I heard none.”

Bom said “Who knows why he’ll meet us tomorrow, right?”

 

 

They spent their evening having fun with each other, doing dorky stuffs. At night, when it’s already 9 o’ clock, GD was back in their dorm. He called Dara again and say goodnight to her.

 

 

“Jagiya! Goodnight! I love you, always remember that!”

“I don’t remember that because I ‘know’ that.”

“Haha. Ne. I love you! I’m kind of sleepy, how about you?”

“Yes, I also am.”

“Let’s sleep now?”

“We should.”

“Alright… let’s do it at the same time too!”

“Okay!”

“Let’s hang up the call at the same time, okay?”

“Alright.”

“Good night jagiya! Uh, let’s pretend I just kissed you on the forehead and I’m hugging you right now!”

“Haha! I’m visualizing that. Good night too jagiya!”

“Alright… bye bye!”

“Bye!”

 

They count from 1 to 3 and they hang it up at the same time. They sleep at the same time too.

Dara thought “GD is being so romantic this day. What’s up with him?”

 

But then she smiles and imagines what he said to her lately that he’s beside her and they’re sleeping together. By that, she felt more comfortable. She fell asleep fast.

 

 

Tomorrow has begun…

 

 

 

Early morning, Big Bang is already out in their dorm. 2NE1 members, except Dara are also acting like busy bees. Dara was still sleeping that time.

 

When she woke up, 2NE1 stops what they’re doing and get along with her.

CL said “Unnie! Let’s eat!”

Dara was groggy so she’s out of herself. Bom said “Why Dara?”

She talked, “Nothing… I’m just thinking… why didn’t Jiyong call me today?”

CL said “Why?”

“We should eat at the same time. Yesterday, he called me and woke me up just to eat at the same time with him.”

Bom said “Really? I think he’s still sleeping. Let’s just eat now.”

“I can’t.”

“Oh come on! Just tell him that you just woke up too when he called you again, then eat again at the same time with him.”

“Alright.”

 

She ate the breakfast 2NE1. On lunch time, she’s still worrying about GD because he’s not yet calling her and he’s not answering her calls. She said “He won’t eat if I don’t eat! Did he already eat by now? Where is he? Is he okay?”

 

-Awww. Dara is so concerned.

 

Minzy said “Unnie. I think GD oppa is just busy on his work.”

“He is?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter