FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 77

 

 

 

For not so long, Dara came back with an ice pack. Her face is the most worried of all besides GD. GD gets it from her hand immediately and puts it on CL’s leg.

He said “How does it feel now?”

“Though it still hurts but oppa, you can leave me alone now.”

“Leave you alone? You can’t even assist yourself then you’re asking me to step off?”

“It’s just a bruise! It won’t kill me.”

“It is my responsibility to care about my hoobaes(juniors). So I have the rights to worry, whether you like it or not, I will still.” –Aww.

Teddy comes over and said “What happened to CL? Is she okay?”

Perry said “Man, does she look okay?”

“That was a large bruise. Oh! Your finger!” –Teddy said.

They looked at her finger. They noticed that it was bleeding. CL also just recognized it that time.

She said “Oh. So that’s why it hurts a little bit.”

Because she hits her hand on the floor as she fell and she has long nails, so her nails got cut off then it bleeds.

YG staffs and artists are medicating CL. Aww. They really care for each other like a family.

 

While CL is being cured…

 

GD looked around to search for Dara in the lounge area but she’s not around anymore. He stands up and said “Excuse me for a while.”

Then he goes out to find her. He goes to where 2NE1 used to be in, in their building. And there she goes, together with Bom in the make-up room.

GD called her. “Dara.”

Bom looks at him as well as Dara. Dara just looks at him then continued talking to Bom.

GD said “Dara.” again. Bom looks at GD next to Dara then she smiled. Maybe she thought that there was something romantic that’s going to happen which is the opposite of the real thing now. Haha.

Dara is ignoring him. As a result, what GD did was, he goes in to the make-up room and grabs her hand. He said “Noona. Let me borrow her for a second.”

Bom smiled to Dara while she’s being pulled by GD on the way to the outside.

Dara and GD left the building together. GD wanted a private talk between them that’s why they go out.

When they left, Bom said “Aigoo! Those two can never be more than romantic! They will make a cute couple if they were! Dara must be so happy now.”

Haha. Bom didn’t know that there is a bit of a conflict between them now.

 

-Dara and GD-

 

They’re now outside their building.

Dara was just standing straight and not smiling. She’s not even looking at him.

GD said “Dara…I’m here to say…Sorry to what I did lately.”

Dara was not talking to him. GD said “Ya. Jagiya.”

“It’s okay for me. Yelling to me is kind of nice.” (sarcastic)

“I’m sorry. I just got worried too much.”

“You worried so much to her that you weren’t able to think of me anymore.”

“That’s not true.”

“Yes it is!” Dara finally looked at him.

GD said “How did you---”

“You embarrassed me to them!”

“Huh?”

“You yelled at me and made me look like a fool who doesn’t know how to think.”

“You’re just standing there, of course you must know by yourself that you need to do a thing for your friend, for CL!”

“Yeah! For CL!”

“What’s the big deal with CL to you?”

“You mean, what’s the big deal with CL… to you.” She throws the question back.

“I don’t understand why you’re saying this. If you’re trying to put malice on it, well you shouldn’t be. What CL and I had, are nothing to think about.”

“For you!”

“Dara, don’t be like this always! You’re making it hard for the both of us!”

“I just don’t like you to yell at me. If you only know how much you offend me that time!”

“That’s why I’m saying sorry.”

“…”

“Listen, CL is in trouble, I helped her. But you walked out and now that we’re outside, we’re like…this!”

“--because you yelled at me lately! What if you’re in my situation that time!” She shouted and looked at him furiously.

“I still don’t get it why you react too much about that!”

“I got hurt. That’s it!”

“But you won’t accept my apology.”

“Jiyong-ah! I really get offended when things like that happen! I’m disappointed!” She’s yelling at him.

GD said “Dara! Look! We’re fighting again! I thought we already talked about this before?”

“You want to know the problem? You only think of yourself whenever we got stuck on this situation! Like I’m always wrong, like as if I lack of something!”

“I never mean that.”

“I have feelings too! Of course, I get hurt! Even how hard I try to work on this *points her head*, this always conquers all *points her chest*. The reason why I’m going all like this is because I have my heart as well, I feel, I’m also hurting.”

“You talk like I’m not even trying. I’m trying my best, just for you to know how much I’ve done. Even if I’m hurt sometimes, I don’t show it because I need to work my mind in those things because I have a heart for it!”

-Aw. Yeah, Jiyong has done a lot too.

“It won’t work out like this.”

“What?”

“I don’t know to you.”

“What? Why do---”

Dara walked out. GD chased after her and said “Dara! Ya!”

He grasped her arm and pulled her. He said “Dara…”

Dara angrily looked at him. She said “Let go of me.”

“I won’t.”

Dara madly removes her arm from his grip then enters the building again. Aw!

GD was left. He was standing there alone and still can’t imagine how things happened lately. He thought “I can’t understand who’s right and what’s wrong with us. Uggh!”

He stayed there to repent and to understand his own fault too.

He hesitates to enter the building anymore. He said “Aissh!!”

 

Inside the building, Dara enters the make-up room again. She sits on the couch frowning.

Bom noticed it. She said “Dara-yah. What’s with your face?”

“Aigoo! I’m pissed. I’m pissed! >.< waaa!”

“Why? What happened?” She said as she faced her from their seat as a sign of interest.

“It’s hard to explain.”

“Okay? Why are you so mad?”

Dara didn’t reply. She was just sitting there with a bad mood. Bom just ignores her. Dara tries to sleep instead. Minzy entered the make-up room and fools around with her unnie, Bom.

2NE1TV continues to shoot aside from what happened lately. CL is not in the shoot first because of her condition.

 

Outside the YG building, GD chooses to go home.

It was hard for him to repair a repeated fight all over again on his own. He is upset to what happened lately. He wants to give her a call but because of how she acted lately, she looks like she won’t talk to him for tonight. And because GD was trapped in the middle of the situation, his mind is clearly working. He grabs the pen again and he wrote his thoughts that night in a paper. He was thinking about the times when he and Dara are fighting. And he was able to compose a song that night. (“What Is Right” by Big Bang) He just didn’t provide the exact meaning to it, he tries to add another situation but majority of the song explains their present status.

 

He usually comes up with an idea when he’s undergoing something. GD got tired after. He fell asleep with a warring heart. Poor GD and Dara. =(

 

While in YG, they noticed that GD was gone already. They now go home and come after him except TOP who was left in the recording studio. 2NE1 was also left.

The shooting for 2NE1TV has ended for that day first. They have to rest for tomorrow. No cameras were following them already. It’s approximately morning that time. Dara was awakened hours ago after she fell asleep for almost an hour in the make-up room lately. She acted like she has no problem in front of the camera lately and she still had fun with the girls.

Currently, Bom said with a tired expression, “I’ll just go to the cafeteria. I need some food to eat.” Haha! Food again!

Minzy said “Araesso. We’ll be fixing our things now before we leave and go back to our hostel.”

“Ye. Ye.” She goes away.

Dara goes to CL and assists her.

 

Bom is sitting on the cafeteria now and eating corn cereals. TOP, who just went out of the recording studio, has passed by the cafeteria. He caught Bom eating alone in the place. He stopped and said “You’re eating again?”

Bom stopped munching the foods in and talked “Waeyo?”

“Why do you love corns so much?”

“I just love it. What’s the matter?”

TOP goes near her and sits in the same table that she’s dining in. He sits in front of her. He said “I’m just curious because you kept on eating that.”

Bom keeps on eating. TOP stares at her, from the way she eats it. He’s like a kid who’s curious about something.

TOP said “Can I have some?” –LOL! So he wants some that’s why he’s staring at her.

Bom thought “Random.” Haha!

She said “Here.” She lends him the food that she’s eating.

TOP was supposed to use her spoon when Bom slaps his hand and said “Andwae! Get your own spoon!”

TOP responds with a sad face. Haha! Dork! He gets a spoon then gets some from the bowl of cereal. He tastes it and said “This tastes…oh! Delicious!”

He was about to get another one when Bom said “Ya. That’s enough.” Haha!

“What? I haven’t tasted a lot yet!”

“Me too!”

“You almost empty that bowl, how can you say that you haven’t tasted a lot?”

“This is mine. Get your own.”

TOP stands up and said “Fine! I will bring lots and lots of foods here and you can’t get enough. Not even a single bite!” –Hahaha. TOP is really like a kid who’s fighting with someone.

“Will you be bringing a chocolate?”

“I have some now.”

“Really? Where did you get it?”

“From a fan.” He gets it from his pocket. He sits down again and said “You want some?”

“Sure! Sure!”

Hahaha. TOP just said that Bom won’t get even a single bite but now he’s trying to share his food with her like nothing happened, like he didn’t say anything about it seconds ago. Cute TOP! Haha. TOP opens the wrapper and said “I think this is imported. This is from other country. I can’t even read what’s written on the wrapper.”

“May I see?” Bom takes a look.

Haha. They’re like two kids who are observing something!

Bom said “I can’t read it either.”

TOP said “I even wonder if the gifts that the fans are giving us are suitable for eating because the look is sometimes tricky, you’ll think of it as a food but then it’s not.”

Bom laughs. She said “Why? Did you eat a gift that’s not a food?”

“I did not eat it.”

“Then how did you say that they are that tricky?”

“Why don’t we just try to eat this?” Haha. He changed the discussion. LOL!

She laughs again. She just said “Let’s eat!”

They ate the chocolate together! Aww. Adorable. TOP said “Why are you still here by the way?”

“We’re going home later. I just took a break here before we do. And you?”

“I hang around with Kush and company.”

“Ohh…”

TOP looks at her. He said “What’s the concept behind that red hair of yours?”

“Oh. This? *combs her hair with her hand* Do I look wild now?” She acts cute in front of him, blinks her eyes continually but she’s just joking around.

TOP was just staring at her and after many seconds, he said “No.”

Hahaha! Bom changes her facial expression instantly and turns into a serious and annoyed one.

TOP said “By looking on your chubby cheeks, with that, you look wild.” –LOL!

“Aiing! I don’t look that fat!”

“GD, I remember GD having the same hair color as yours before, he looks wild but why is it that---” He looks at her again and he was trying to analyze something with her face in comparison to GD. That was a kind of an insult for Bom. Haha.

Bom said “Aiiish. Get out of here.”

“I’m still eating.”

“Eat outside!”

“This is a place for eating. Why would I go outside?”

“You’re disturbing me while I’m eating.”

“Okay. I’ll leave *gets the chocolate* with this! Bye.” He stands up again.

Bom said “No! No. Don’t! *smiles* Hehe. Let’s eat the chocolate first then you can leave.”

“You know, you’re ridiculous.”

“Ne. Ne. *pulls him down to sit* Just like you.”

So TOP sits down and eats with her. Aww =) He looked at Bom. He said “You look cute when you’re chewing.”

“I’m always cute.”

“Yeah, because you’re always chewing.”

Bom laughs and their conversation continued. They even forgot where they are supposed to go after it because they enjoyed talking to each other. Haha! They have a lot of things in common and they had fun sharing it to each other. They both have random thoughts. TOP is laughing when he’s with Bom, same thing for her.

 

Minzy goes to the cafeteria and saw them two having fun, she said “Unnie. TOP hyung! ^.^”

TOP looked back and said “Minzy-ah.”

“We have to go.”

Bom said “Ah. *looks at the clock* Yeah. I forgot! Bye bye~” She stands up.

TOP said “Bye.” He’s smiling.

Minzy bowed to him and said “Annyeong oppa.”

“Ne.”

Bom turned around and left with Minzy. TOP who was left, got his smile on his face yet without noticing it by himself.

 

While Bom and Minzy were walking on the way to their van outside, Minzy said…

“Unnie. I didn’t know that you and TOP oppa are that close.”

“Really? I didn’t know it too until you told me about it, so now I knew.”

“Aish. Unnie. TOP oppa is very rare to us. It’s incredible how you get close to him that easy.”

“He’s a weird man.”

“You look good with each other unnie.” Minzy smiled.

Bom pushed Minzy and said “Aisssh. Minzy-ah! You won’t understand a thing, you’re still young. You don’t know something about this.” Haha.

She walks at her front. Minzy said “Ya! Unnie! I know I’m young but I still have my strong senses about love!”

Bom is continuously walking when she said “Only Dara-yah and Jiyong-ah are in love here. We should talk about them more often!”

“Haha! Bom unnie is trying to change the topic.”

“Just… zip your mouth, maknae-ah!” –LOL!

Minzy is trying to to TOP. Until they get in to the van, Dara is acting happy.

Minzy and Bom are still teasing each other. CL was just sitting there, injured, but still having fun with them. CL said “TOP oppa and Bom unnie?”

Minzy said “Yeah! It’s a cute couple, right? They’re both weird!”

Dara laughed and said “I strongly agree.”

Bom said “Aniyo!~ Maybe the reason why Minzy loves to tease us like this is because she also wants a man.”

Dara said “Aigoo. Minki? Nooooo!”

“Minzy wants a guy? Oh! Minzy has a crush on someone?” CL said

Minzy said “No unnies! I don’t have one.”

They kept on giggling while teasing him to men celebrities.

 

After it, they reached home. Dara lied on the couch. (of their new hostel)

She lied straight. She said “This is a tiring day.”

CL sits on the couch in front of the couch that Dara has been lying to. She said “Unnie.”

Dara smiled at her and said “Hm?”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m the one who should ask you that. Are you okay?”

“I’m okay. But what I’m asking is you, are you?”

“I am! Why?”

“Lately---”

“I’m okay since lately, is there anything wrong to what I acted?” She widely smiles at her.

CL didn’t say anything after that, just by staring at her happy face. She said “Unnie. Tss. Never mind. Good night~”

“Yeah. Good night too! CL-roo! Bbyong!”

“Ne… Sleep well.”

“You too! Take care next time CL, okay?”

“I will! Thank you very much!”

“Ne…” Her happy toned voice fades.

CL entered her room already. (They have separate rooms now.) Dara was on the living room and the rest of the girls entered their rooms too.

She sighed and looked at the ceiling. With no reaction, she looks at her phone, trying to check if Jiyong texted her or not. There are, but they aren’t any of his messages. Aw.

Dara thought “How could he? How could he resist not even texting me tonight?”

Right now, Jiyong is sleeping, Dara, but it doesn’t mean that he resisted it already.

The way he yelled at her and what he said to her lately (“You’re just standing there, of course you must know by yourself that you need to do a thing for your friend, for CL!”) flashes back on her mind, she cried. Aww… The pain comes again.

 

She hugged a pillow tight and covered it to her face so whenever she blubbered loudly, no one will hear. Later on, she said to herself, “No, I must forget this! He must’ve forgotten about this now so I have to do the same thing. Yes, I have to be strong, just like what he said… just like what…he…*remembers him*…..he…said.”

She stood up and washed her face. She lied on her bed and said “This is one of my loneliest nights so far after being in a relationship with him. Why do I miss him so much when we just didn’t talk for this night? He already did this to me, I held back those times when he’s not replying to me because he’s busy. Why now? I can’t seem to stand firm! I can’t desist of thinking of him and missing him this night! Aigoo!”

 

She cried again. Aw. Jiyong hurt her that much. She said “I have to sleep or else I’ll have dark circles in my eyes tomorrow and he’ll notice it when we saw each other. It can’t be.”

She forced herself to sleep and successfully, after 30 minutes, she did it.

 

The night of suffering for them, ended. Daylight has showed up.

 

Dara woke up with a heavy feeling inside her because they weren’t able to solve a fight last night. They don’t know whose fault it is but they’re under quarrel now. Aww =(

 

Meanwhile, In YG…

 

GD and Dara see each other in YG but they didn’t talk to each other nor even have an eye contact. They’re really mad at each other up till now. No moments happened between them on the half of the day which really disheartened Dara for it and GD as well.

On GD’s side, the reason why he’s not talking to Dara is because he wants to let her cool her head first before he makes another move which is a right decision. Not every problem can possibly be solved for a mean time only.

On Dara’s side, she’s trying to control her temper as of now, for a reason that when she’s seeing GD and he’s ignoring her, it makes her more angry.

 

Beside the couple on quarrel right now, there are more things happening inside the YG building too, like CL and Seungri now.

 

-CL and V.I-

Seungri is talking to CL. He said “CL, I knew what happened to you yesterday.”

CL said “Don’t try to insult me, it won’t be funny.”

“Pff. Pft. Pwft.” He’s trying to hold his laughter. Hahaha. Bad Seungri!

“If you laughed at me, you’re dead.”

“Okay, I won’t laugh at you.” He took his phone out of his pocket and tried to record a video of CL.

He said “Chaerin of 2NE1, what do you feel right now that you’re…you’re…handicapped?”

“I’m not handicapped! I’m just bruised!” She replied while hiding her face through her bangs and she’s bowing her head down.

“Is being handicapped hard?” LOL. He still keeps on asking about her being handicapped when she already said that she’s not. Haha.

“Ya, Seungri-ah! If you don’t want to be handicapped by me, stop recording me!”

“Ladies and gentlemen, presenting CL-imnida~~!! Woo. Wooo. ” He recorded her more. He made his own cheer too! LOL. He panned to his left and imitates what a fan used to say, “Oh! Oh! CL! Naega chowaeyo! (I like you!) Whoa. Neo mu chowaeyo! (She’s so fine!) but… *murmurs*…hey. Have you seen what happened to her on stage?”

It made the people around them burst in laughter, CL also laughs. Seungri is really good at joking. When he is around many people, he usually tends to act like a MC.

He continues and imitates(pretends like) the other fan, “Yeah, I saw that. She got hurt and embarrassed, I think, but despite of that, I still love 2NE1!”

YG artists who are around just smiled and said “Waaahhh…” They’re touched maybe because Seungri said it to uplift his junior. But not until he added … “…yeah, except CL.” Hahaha! It’s even funny how he had the acting while he’s joking, I mean, with a serious face. He can really pull off a joke through that. Haha!

They laughed. Seungri continued because people are loving it. GD is also in the area where they are having fun, so he’s just there listening and laughing with them.

Seungri bows to everyone like he really was the MC of a show. Haha. He said “Annyeonghaseyo. We’re Big Bang! Kamsahamnidaaaa.”

Some only laughed to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter